Politics

Why does a mother kill her own baby?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
speedtiger On February 12, 2011

Beijing, China
#1New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 04:54:42
I just heard that a USA mother killed her baby. This is incredible absolutely. Is this mother not a human in mind? A Chinese sayings said, "tigers never eat their baby". I can't believe that a mother can kill her kids. awful so much.
smiffy74 On September 14, 2008

Deleted

Fremantle, Australia
#2New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 05:05:46
That is so sick, here in Australia the past 18 months there has been like half a dozen instances such as this, both by the mothers and the fathers. it's heartbreaking.
And it is made worse by the fact that sometimes there partners
still support them afterwards
Back home in England it happens too, as it does everywhere I guess. There are no excuses for it, they deserve to be hung.
My lady is pregnant with our first, and I'm sooooo excited

Beijing, China
#3New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 05:08:45
@smiffy74 Said
That is so sick, here in Australia the past 18 months there has been like half a dozen instances such as this, both by the mothers and the fathers. it's heartbreaking.
And it is made worse by the fact that sometimes there partners
still support them afterwards
Back home in England it happens too, as it does everywhere I guess. There are no excuses for it, they deserve to be hung.
My lady is pregnant with our first, and I'm sooooo excited

Congratulations.
knighthawk666 On August 22, 2014

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
#4New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 05:11:48
not all there
pq On December 03, 2011

Deleted

Gainesville, Florida
#5New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 05:13:16
I think some mothers kill their babies because the stress becomes too much. My own mother said that there were times she wanted to smother me when I was a baby because I suddenly became her warden. I mean she knew that her life would change when she became a mom. She just didn't realize how much.

I think the difference between my mom and the women who actually do kill their babies is that in most of those cases, the mother either has no one to support them or they feel that no one will help them.
krazybones On November 22, 2008

Deleted

Cemetery Hills, United States
#6New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 05:13:23
I can't imagine a woman carrying a child for nine months inside her body, then killing it.
It's against nature.

Deleted

Fremantle, Australia
#7New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 05:14:50
@speedtiger Said
Congratulations.

Cheers

Deleted

Fremantle, Australia
#8New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 05:16:30
@pq Said
I think some mothers kill their babies because the stress becomes too much. My own mother said that there were times she wanted to smother me when I was a baby because I suddenly became her warden. I mean she knew that her life would change when she became a mom. She just didn't realize how much.

I think the difference between my mom and the women who actually do kill their babies is that in most of those cases, the mother either has no one to support them or they feel that no one will help them.

But surely if she is feeling this way inclined she could take the baby to the right authorities rather than ending an innocent persons life?

Beijing, China
#9New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 05:23:48
@smiffy74 Said
But surely if she is feeling this way inclined she could take the baby to the right authorities rather than ending an innocent persons life?

I totally agree

Beijing, China
#10New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 05:30:45
I just think that you can end it when you were pregnent while you didn't want to change your life. Once you give birth to a baby, you have no rights to end her life. What a woman do should be worthy of the call "Mom".
duploshoes On March 03, 2009

Deleted

Leicester, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 10:44:39
@krazybones Said
I can't imagine a woman carrying a child for nine months inside her body, then killing it.
It's against nature.

It's not against nature. It's natural. Thankfully, not too common though.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 10:54:37
Pregnancy and childbirth can do strange things to a person. There is a very severe form of post natal depression which requires radical inpatient treatment. Luckily its not very common but i would imagine undiagnosed and unsupervised anyone with this kind of post natal depression is more than capable of killing their child.
x_Laura_x On March 13, 2023

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 10:56:52
No idea but my mum said she did want to fling me at a wall once cause I wouldn't stop crying
lastminute On February 29, 2012

Racine, Wisconsin
#14New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 11:00:44
@x_laura_x Said
No idea but my mum said she did want to fling me at a wall once cause I wouldn't stop crying

that made me l.o.l.

Sorry
foxytrot On February 04, 2015
Turtle Ninja

Oceanside, California
#15New Post! Aug 07, 2008 @ 14:39:59
@speedtiger Said
I just heard that a USA mother killed her baby. This is incredible absolutely. Is this mother not a human in mind? A Chinese sayings said, "tigers never eat their baby". I can't believe that a mother can kill her kids. awful so much.

It is called Post Natal Depression (PND) aka Baby Blues. Women never know if they will get it or how long it can last, but what it does is makes the mother aggressive toward her newborn and want to kill it.

Doctors hardly tell women about it either, during pregnancy or after birth. It is something all women should know though.

It is best to not leave any woman alone with her infant for a matter of time, because PND is unpredictible and it is bad for the mother and the baby.

Aggression can be natural after birth, but there are a handful of women who cannot control themselves.

AND CONGRATS!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs