Relationships

Why do women play such games?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
dragar On June 01, 2007

New York, New York
#1New Post! Sep 05, 2006 @ 23:03:58
Why is it that women can play such games with guys emotions? Why is it fair for them to be abusive emotionally and it's wrong for guys?

I am married, but sometimes I feel like my wife wants something else. I think the problem is that I'm overy emotional, and shes not. When I have a bad day she ignores me. When she has a bad day I console her. Why can't she just show me that she loves me? I feel that all her words are hollow, without meaning.

She can be mean and condescending too. I love her with all my heart, but why can't she drop her miss independent s### and just show me?

Sorry for venting guys, just had to get it off the chest.
gtpt On October 03, 2006

joplin,
#2New Post! Sep 05, 2006 @ 23:10:42
its not just women, men do it just as much.. its both equil
its just men seem to think if we ignore them the world has come to and end most women suk it up and go on when men do it to them..

she prolly has a hard time showin how she feels its not that she dont care its just she has a hard time showin it.... thats all i can relate to her compleatly.
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#3New Post! Sep 05, 2006 @ 23:14:54
I don't understand at all why ppl play these games, but it seems like 90% of the ppl do it... You should tell your wife how you feel, and good luck!!!
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Sep 05, 2006 @ 23:15:06
@dragar Said
Why is it that women can play such games with guys emotions? Why is it fair for them to be abusive emotionally and it's wrong for guys?

I am married, but sometimes I feel like my wife wants something else. I think the problem is that I'm overy emotional, and shes not. When I have a bad day she ignores me. When she has a bad day I console her. Why can't she just show me that she loves me? I feel that all her words are hollow, without meaning.

She can be mean and condescending too. I love her with all my heart, but why can't she drop her miss independent s### and just show me?

how long have you been married ?
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#5New Post! Sep 05, 2006 @ 23:15:11
Both sexes have their faults , trust me. Have you by any chance tried talking to her about the way she makes you feel?

Nobody should play games with anyones emotions no matter what their sex is.
mosthauntedlover On March 18, 2016

My House, Ohio
#6New Post! Sep 05, 2006 @ 23:16:45
i hate to turn this around on you but men play games just aswell. My best friend Jamie's crush is playing games with her right now and she's really upset at the moment about it.

I'm sure she loves you otherwise she would not have married you! Some people have different ways of expressing their love. I'm sure she loves you with all her heart. She may not know what to do when you are having a bad day and that may be why she ignores it.
twiztidangel On May 19, 2010
Why So Serious?

kingdom of muggles, Canada
#7New Post! Sep 05, 2006 @ 23:17:01
that is unfair.

my jonny plays with my head WAYYY more than i do his!! men are just at fault as women (i agree wildchild).
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#8New Post! Sep 05, 2006 @ 23:20:27
I'm very lucky my D. is a "no games playing "type person. He's never played games with my emotions, yes we have our disagreements but no games from him he's true blue.
gtpt On October 03, 2006

joplin,
#9New Post! Sep 05, 2006 @ 23:22:59
you both need to sit down and tell each other what is bothering u and then u could work on your problems and compromise together and then u both would be happy
comunication is the key to every relationship!!
if u dont have that then u dont have a relationship
for some ppl its hard but if u realy love that person u will do anything for them!! so sit down with her and im sure she will understand and will be wiling to talk it out!

good luck!
dujac On May 22, 2012

Hot Springs, Arkansas
#10New Post! Sep 06, 2006 @ 03:47:27
best start by accepting reality

she plays games

1st step

if you can do that and want to keep her

there are new possibilities

if you think you can fix her

well, good luck
emeraldeyes On February 26, 2008

Deleted

Mayville, Michigan
#11New Post! Sep 06, 2006 @ 03:51:32
Its not right for either to play games. Just remember a player is not a stayer.
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#12New Post! Sep 06, 2006 @ 06:37:52
Both sexes play games..both are just as guilty as the other.

They're not fair and they just mess with your head.
dujac On May 22, 2012

Hot Springs, Arkansas
#13New Post! Sep 06, 2006 @ 08:53:32
my experience is that most game players are in denial about playing games
(or whatever you want to call it)

they are in such deep denial that they accuse the other partner of being the
game player and place the blame there (s/he is wrong)

i say it takes two to dance

get some help from an experienced relationships counselor

that can call a spade a spade because she knows what a spade is
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Sep 06, 2006 @ 08:56:08
I dont think its just women. There are guys out there that are serial game players too.

You should talk to your partner
hope On March 17, 2015

haifa, Israel
#15New Post! Sep 06, 2006 @ 09:26:55
@dragar Said

i don't think women the only one who don't like to show how emotional they are , but as well as men.
people usually afraid to do that thinking they won't get the same treatment. or sometimes it could be as a result of painful , unsuccessful relation, so people start hinding their emotional. i know some people who don't ike to express how they feel , not because they afraid to , but because this is how they are.

maybe your wife dosen't realize what's going on with you so , why don't you talk to her , explaining how bad you feel . maybe after opening your heart to her , things might change for better.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs