The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Gender Issues

Why do people assume that "tomboy" means "transgendered"?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#46New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 02:40:32
@floydgirrl Said

Riley isn't a real girl. She's a cartoon

Dammit! Now ya up'n dun it! Newt & Riley been dating for a few months now..........
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#47New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 14:17:44
@NNewt84 Said

When did I ever say that Riley is real?

@NNewt84 Said

insinuating that Riley isn't a real girl. Like... Why do they do this?

in the OP.

What I'm saying is you might have a better shot at the argument if you used a real person rather than a computer generated fictional character.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#51New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 18:27:15
@mrmhead Said

Pinocchio: "When Father Gepetto kept saying that I wasn't a real boy, I didn't think he meant I didn't exist... What're we gonna do now, Jiminy?"

Jiminy: "It's okay, Pinoch. We'll just, ummm... we'll think of something... eventually..."

@mrmhead Said

"First my dad got killed by wildebeests, and now people are saying that we don't exist?! I don't know what hurts more... Actually, I do. My heart... because my dad's dead... "
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#52New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 18:47:38
@psycoskunk Said

Pinocchio: "When Father Gepetto kept saying that I wasn't a real boy, I didn't think he meant I didn't exist... What're we gonna do now, Jiminy?"

Do you suppose that Gepetto carved Pinocchio's junk, so that he would be anatomically correct?

Or

Was Pinocchio a kind of androgonous David Bowie/Ziggy Star Dust like character?
Funky-Footed Skunk

#53New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 19:07:46
@chaski Said

Do you suppose that Gepetto carved Pinocchio's junk, so that he would be anatomically correct?

Or

Was Pinocchio a kind of androgonous David Bowie/Ziggy Star Dust like character?

He probably got the Ken doll treatment. I think it'd be pretty hard to tell friends and family that you just need to carve out the wooden genitals of your life-like little boy puppet and it'll be finished.

Especially if he still had to put in the 'walnuts.'
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#54New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 19:10:10
@psycoskunk Said

He probably got the Ken doll treatment. I think it'd be pretty hard to tell friends and family that you just need to carve out the wooden genitals of your life-like little boy puppet and it'll be finished.

Especially if he still had to put in the 'walnuts.'

I get it.

Pinocchio was intersexual or intersex.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#55New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 19:55:31
@chaski Said

I get it.

Pinocchio was intersexual or intersex.

You could also say that his lifelong dream of becoming a real boy while living every day as a wooden puppet also intersects. At least at the end.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#56New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 20:03:08
@psycoskunk Said

You could also say that his lifelong dream of becoming a real boy while living every day as a wooden puppet also intersects. At least at the end.

I'm going to make a YouTube video about Pinocchio being a wooden intersex-boy puppet that becomes a real boy, but then realizes that he should have been a girl along, and that it was just his tomboy out of fashion clothing that his dad/creator Gepetto made him where that confused things, and is now forcing him to be a trans-person, and since he now lives in North Carolina, he doesn't know where to go to the bathroom.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#57New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 20:14:10
@chaski Said

I'm going to make a YouTube video about Pinocchio being a wooden intersex-boy puppet that becomes a real boy, but then realizes that he should have been a girl along, and that it was just his tomboy out of fashion clothing that his dad/creator Gepetto made him where that confused things, and is now forcing him to be a trans-person, and since he now lives in North Carolina, he doesn't know where to go to the bathroom.

And who knows? Because you made a Youtube video, maybe Newt will actually listen to what you have to say and retain the information, because Youtube is life after all.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#59New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 20:22:15
@chaski Said

Directors Cut includes a scene with Pinocchio and his girl friend; lights go out, then you hear her say "Oh Pinocchio, Lie to me, Lie To Me ... Tell Me More LIES!!"

(maybe a little back-lighting - just enough to see a small tendril of smoke rising)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs