Why do most blacks vote Democrat

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 · >>
Pcptrvanion On November 10, 2014

Howe, Texas
#106New Post! Feb 18, 2012 @ 05:23:10
@Spinkiegirl Said

I'am starting a new movement...it's called "The Advancement For All People" wanna join? Come with me Bro..

That's what I've been preaching all along.
I want to see everyone succeed.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#107New Post! Feb 18, 2012 @ 05:24:32
@Pcptrvanion Said

Then one the schools have to be equal.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#108New Post! Feb 18, 2012 @ 05:34:10
@Pcptrvanion Said

Name one...ONE..."privilege" that was available to me that every Black, Hispanic, Native American or Asian man or woman in America was denied.

In other words...there are none.
Whites have no rights, freedoms, or privileges that are not available to every other person in this country.

No guessing. Look up the term and get back to me when you have some added brain cells to debate with.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#109New Post! Feb 18, 2012 @ 05:36:42
@Spinkiegirl Said

I'am starting a new movement...it's called "The Advancement For All People" wanna join? Come with me Bro..

Now you're in my head! Been doing that here in Doodah for a number of years now!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#110New Post! Feb 18, 2012 @ 05:37:42
@Pcptrvanion Said

Then don't fight affirmative action and recognize white privilege for what it is.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#111New Post! Feb 18, 2012 @ 05:44:41
@shinobinoz Said

Then don't fight affirmative action and recognize white privilege for what it is.

Most people do not understand that when you go to a high cost school you meet the right people who will help you advance your career

Howe, Texas
#112New Post! Feb 18, 2012 @ 05:49:27
@shinobinoz Said

I don't think I've ever said a word about affirmative action on this board.

I see "white privilege" for what it is...an unproven theory that is laughable in the extreme.

When the studies of this humorous theory got to the varying psychologies of the races one key difference jumped out.
Whites don't tend to think of themselves or describe themselves as "white". While most people of non-white ancestries have a tendancy to describe themselves and think of themselves in very racial terms.

Makes a lot of sense.

Those that think of themselves as businessmen, or politicians, or religious experts...tend to succeed in their particular fields.

Those that think of themselves as racial entities tend to be defensive and refuse to meld with the mainstream of society. Unwilling to blend in they fight the system and then whine when their personal choices deprive them of success IN that system.
Failing to find success they then blame the system rather than admit their own personal responsibility in that failure.

There you have it boys and girls...white privilege.
Whites think their way to success and are then are criticized by the world's racist who refuse to join us in that success.

Howe, Texas
#113New Post! Feb 18, 2012 @ 05:52:21
@restoreone Said

Most people do not understand that when you go to a high cost school you meet the right people who will help you advance your career

I wouldn't know.
I went to public school in a poor community.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#114New Post! Feb 18, 2012 @ 23:09:54
@Pcptrvanion Said

I don't think I've ever said a word about affirmative action on this board.

I see "white privilege" for what it is...an unproven theory that is laughable in the extreme.

When the studies of this humorous theory got to the varying psychologies of the races one key difference jumped out.
Whites don't tend to think of themselves or describe themselves as "white". While most people of non-white ancestries have a tendancy to describe themselves and think of themselves in very racial terms.

Makes a lot of sense.

Those that think of themselves as businessmen, or politicians, or religious experts...tend to succeed in their particular fields.

Those that think of themselves as racial entities tend to be defensive and refuse to meld with the mainstream of society. Unwilling to blend in they fight the system and then whine when their personal choices deprive them of success IN that system.
Failing to find success they then blame the system rather than admit their own personal responsibility in that failure.

There you have it boys and girls...white privilege.
Whites think their way to success and are then are criticized by the world's racist who refuse to join us in that success.

Your whole perception that whites are able to do it all on their own & minorities just don't get it is bigotry. Sorry- but that's the truth.

Also- find me studies that prove their is/was no white privilege. Should be easy if it is an incorrect "theory". Oh, and have you even googled it or just not wanting to see the truth?

Howe, Texas
#115New Post! Feb 19, 2012 @ 06:09:17
@shinobinoz Said

Your whole perception that whites are able to do it all on their own & minorities just don't get it is bigotry.

That doesn't resemble ANYTHING I've ever said.

EVERYONE can do it all on their own.

Most of the successful achieved their status by hard work and good decision making.

Most of the poor have achieve their "station in life" through poor decisions or laziness.

The only bigots I've encountered lately are you and the Leftists that insist on crippling the minds of our nations gullible by telling them that our society is against them and they have no chance without the aid of a benevolent government.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#116New Post! Feb 19, 2012 @ 20:07:15
@Pcptrvanion Said

That doesn't resemble ANYTHING I've ever said.

EVERYONE can do it all on their own.

Most of the successful achieved their status by hard work and good decision making.

Most of the poor have achieve their "station in life" through poor decisions or laziness.

The only bigots I've encountered lately are you and the Leftists that insist on crippling the minds of our nations gullible by telling them that our society is against them and they have no chance without the aid of a benevolent government.

Please point out where I've been a bigot!

There are plenty of wealthy who are amongst the laziest in the world. There are far far more poor people that are there with absolutely no fault of their own. You assume too much. Either you are grasping at the large carrot just out of your reach and are blinding following it, or you have made it and have a really big chip on your shoulder against those who have not made it.

Howe, Texas
#117New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 03:14:17
@shinobinoz Said

There are far far more poor people that are there with absolutely no fault of their own.

This is a tiny fraction of the Poor population in America that arrived there through no fault of their own. "Fate" just conspired against them...bad luck.

...but those unlucky few are a tiny minority. That VAST MAJORITY of the Poor in this country arrived there through poor decision making and/or laziness.

The noble, hard-working poor that just can't catch a break IS A MYTH!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#118New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 03:33:17
@Pcptrvanion Said

This is a tiny fraction of the Poor population in America that arrived there through no fault of their own. "Fate" just conspired against them...bad luck.

...but those unlucky few are a tiny minority. That VAST MAJORITY of the Poor in this country arrived there through poor decision making and/or laziness.

The noble, hard-working poor that just can't catch a break IS A MYTH!

Proof?
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#119New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 19:11:16
@Pcptrvanion Said

That doesn't fit with the leftist propaganda, so you're obviously lying.

@restoreone Said

Then one(,) the schools have to be equal.

Exactly, they should, but they aren't due to the teacher's union AND THE NEED FOR GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS TO KEEP PREACHING THE PARTY LINE INDOCTRINATING STUDENTS. Seniority (via the union) takes precedence over merit.

@restoreone Said

It complicated, but as long as we have affirmative action it will stay that way with people, black and white, assume promotions etc. were due to race--whether they were or not, and with liberals benefiting.

Without AA, you're right, at first. But all it takes is one superior exception in order to tear that barrier down, promoting management to look for the best candidates available, regardless of race, in order to remain competitive. It's what happened 60 years ago in sports and 40 years ago in entertainment (other than the likes of Mammy and Stepin Fetchit).
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#120New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 19:16:37
Make that 50 years ago in entertainment, I forgot about music which is actually a better example than film.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs