Politics

Who will swallow the Corona virus debt?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 17:43:28
Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor?

Poverty is a condition imposed by governments through the tax system.

The world will have to pay dearly, not only now, but in the near future, for the hardships cause by this pandemic and the various other upcoming health crisis.

We are already handing our children a dying planet. Will we saddle them with more poverty as well?

Poverty is created by the tax system. Gandhi also said that to impose poverty was a crime.

The tax system is controlled by the rich. Demographically speaking, this fact is proven by their outrageous demographic position and control of the legislation.

Will the rich swallow the huge debt that will soon hit us, or will they place the debt as more poverty for our next extinction bound generation?

The next tax laws, everywhere, will show if more poor die, or if the rich will give up their loose change, which is all that it takes, to end poverty.

Regards
DL
chaski On about 7 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 17:49:52
Mexico.

They pay for everything.

Stalker

#3New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 17:51:23
@GreatestIam2 Said

But seriously... The poor don't have the money to pay, and the rich aren't going to pay. The middle class... sometimes called the working class.... will foot the bill.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#4New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 17:53:39
The poor always suffer the most.

And given trends in the past 50 years, more will continue to be squeezed into that subset.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 18:08:35
@Leon Said

The poor always suffer the most.

And given trends in the past 50 years, more will continue to be squeezed into that subset.

I agree. The rich and powerful will always look after themselves.
mrmhead On about 19 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 19:24:09
@chaski Said

But seriously... The poor don't have the money to pay, and the rich aren't going to pay. The middle class... sometimes called the working class.... will foot the bill.

Yes, that's what I was thinking - More of the "Upper Middle" class will fall into "Lower" through business failures and debt trying to "keep up".

And the rich get richer.

There may be pockets, or bubbles - to use pop-media terms - of "fairness", but not enough to make an overall difference in society as a whole.

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 19:27:02
And what about New York? They should pass state legislation to say that no part of any workers federal taxes should go to the fight against COVID since trump won't let them have a vaccine!
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Nov 21, 2020 @ 20:40:53
Walgreens is one of two pharmacies to everyone. the government indirectly paid the bill to them through medicare and other government funds. which for the poor and middle class.

The government paid some or half to the pharmacy companies.
crusty_fart On May 27, 2022

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Nov 22, 2020 @ 14:46:51
The pro-lockdown crowd wanted this debt, they can pay it back. Its what they wanted.

If you pro-lockdown and next years Great Depression hits you, well boo f***ing hoo, you caused it.

NE, Ohio
#10New Post! Nov 22, 2020 @ 15:18:43
@crusty_fart Said

The pro-lockdown crowd wanted this debt, they can pay it back. Its what they wanted.

If you pro-lockdown and next years Great Depression hits you, well boo f***ing hoo, you caused it.

Unfortunately it's not just the anti-lockdown crowd that gets sick and dies.

Maybe we should just put the maskholes and anti-lockers in the city park and give the hospital beds and treatment to those who tried.

#11New Post! Nov 22, 2020 @ 18:25:13
@mrmhead Said

Unfortunately it's not just the anti-lockdown crowd that gets sick and dies.

Maybe we should just put the maskholes and anti-lockers in the city park and give the hospital beds and treatment to those who tried.

Unforunately it didn't kill me so now all that is left in life is waiting to die.

Its kind of funny a year ago, I was doing some community s***, working out in the gym and I had a career. Now all there is is to wake up and hope I die.

Life is over.

#12New Post! Nov 22, 2020 @ 18:29:15
Ignore me, its the lockdown blues getting to me.
Stalker

#13New Post! Nov 22, 2020 @ 20:23:56
@crusty_fart Said

Unforunately it didn't kill me so now all that is left in life is waiting to die.

Its kind of funny a year ago, I was doing some community s***, working out in the gym and I had a career. Now all there is is to wake up and hope I die.

Life is over.

> If you've already had the COVID, your blood is probably valuable, which means you are valuable.

> There is still a lot of community s*** to do, you just need to be more creative... using your brain... which would likely make you valuable.

> You can still workout. Gyms are for pussies that can't motivate themselves.

> All life has ever been is waiting to die... and filling that waiting period with stuff... and there is tons of stuff to do. If get really board, go to a National Park and clean up after the f***tards who keep leaving trash on the trails.

Pull up your big girl panties and cowboy the f*** up.
MisterX On August 10, 2022

Saint Petersburg,
#14New Post! Nov 23, 2020 @ 03:49:34
@GreatestIam2 Said

Poverty is a condition imposed by governments through the tax system.

The world will have to pay dearly, not only now, but in the near future, for the hardships cause by this pandemic and the various other upcoming health crisis.

We are already handing our children a dying planet. Will we saddle them with more poverty as well?

Poverty is created by the tax system. Gandhi also said that to impose poverty was a crime.

The tax system is controlled by the rich. Demographically speaking, this fact is proven by their outrageous demographic position and control of the legislation.

Will the rich swallow the huge debt that will soon hit us, or will they place the debt as more poverty for our next extinction bound generation?

The next tax laws, everywhere, will show if more poor die, or if the rich will give up their loose change, which is all that it takes, to end poverty.

Regards
DL

No one will pay it, and it will be rolled into the debt. America has not zeroed-out its debt since 1965 or so.
MisterX On August 10, 2022

Saint Petersburg,
#15New Post! Nov 23, 2020 @ 03:59:25
@darkman666 Said

Walgreens is one of two pharmacies to everyone. the government indirectly paid the bill to them through medicare and other government funds. which for the poor and middle class.

The government paid some or half to the pharmacy companies.

It paid nearly all of the hospital bills, and it is the bread and butter of the medical system. Right down to the ambulance that transports them to the ER, or doctor visit.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs