Racism

Whites misunderstanding blacks today

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
moonscar On November 28, 2008

Albany, New York
#1New Post! Jul 08, 2008 @ 21:49:56
Well Earlier I was in an online argument with two people in response to one of them saying " Blacks are more racist than whites today." I think this untrue because although many blacks have some hatred or stank attitude towards whites. Racism really means to view a race as inferior. The black hate that some blacks display towards whites is more of a prejudice grudge than a view of inferiority. Some people say that there are far less white racists just because you don't see racism in reality. This is not true though. When you plug in your computer and get online there is a wide display of Caucasian racists all over that are too scared to show their true feelings in reality. So really I don't agree that there are more black racists than white racist. Most white racists just view blacks as crime gangsters due to the fact that they may have had a bad experience with a gangster wannnabe. Anyone can be racist though no matter what race they are. I was just pointing out that there are not more racist blacks. Though there is a vast display of unfair grudges against them.

Another subject is when people complain when there is an all black institution. Some complain and say " Why can't there be an all white institution". This can also be unfair if a white is not accepted in an all black school. Though I do not think institutions such as these are all bad. Many races build institutions for themselves to help their community for people who do poor. I mean There are Jewish institutions too. I think both races can come together in an institution and learn together. Though there are not all white institutions. There are a lot of education opportunities for whites to equal the playing field.

One thing I hate is when people say to a black person " You should be grateful that you don't live in Africa with huts and aids". Ok So I have nothing against anyone but I don't think it is fair to say that blacks should be grateful that they are not in Africa. It's like saying " Oh yeah we enslaved you, gave you little food, whipped you, broke up your families to sell to other people and then after that segregated you, deprived you of opportunities, leave you to help yourselves with no help from the government. Though just be lucky that we kidnapped you and didn't leave you in Africa. That's what your basically saying. Honestly all that stuff I just mentioned is no white persons fault today. Though you can't just be insensitive and say a black person should be grateful for all that. That's just sick and wrong to say something like that.

Also some say that Black people don't do anything to help themselves. It's true some don't do a damn thing for themselves but that doesn't mean the whole race doesn't. There are some that do. I am a black boy. I Work hard, learn, move on, perfect my skills just like anyone else. Then someone comes along and say " Why don't you do anything to help yourself" based on th assumption that I don't because I'm black. How dare you come up to me and say " You protest too much and you don't push to help yourself". Ok I work for your information just like everyone else. Just because I protest against injustice doesn't mean I use that as an excuse to get by my mistakes in life". I am just like you.

So yeah this was all from an argument that I just had with two ignorant people. They place their judgment on the majority of the black race without a thought. The typical misunderstanding of them. They think like " Blacks are the most racist"" blacks this""Blacks that". When will we stop blaming and accusing and start to live? I bet we will all kill ourselves before this race issue is done with.
MICK_SKINS On September 26, 2009

medway, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jul 08, 2008 @ 22:00:49
NOT ANOTHER racism thread. Whether one more than the other
it is still racism no excuse for it.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 08, 2008 @ 22:04:12
To even begin talking about what race is 'more racist' is intrinsicly racist.

Albany, New York
#4New Post! Jul 08, 2008 @ 22:11:10
Exactly. So why are so many people trying to call blacks more racist? Honestly It doesn't matter so I am sick of people saying that whites aren't as racist and blacks are because neither is true. You can never tell with people. Anyone can be racist and I have seen many people of different race so I wish people would quit trying to say one is more racist than the other.
craziikiss On July 09, 2008

nurnberg, Germany
#5New Post! Jul 09, 2008 @ 05:13:37
can i just say that moonscar you write too much. i got bored just after the second sentence so i had to skip down a paragraph but still found it boring. i have heard it before.
anyway i am here in the racist section, because i didnt think they would have it , but since they do i want to see what people have to say
craziikiss On July 09, 2008

nurnberg, Germany
#6New Post! Jul 09, 2008 @ 05:14:41
and i agree with jmo

Albany, New York
#7New Post! Jul 09, 2008 @ 05:33:41
@craziikiss Said
and i agree with jmo

Yeah of course but my point isn't to say which is more racist. My point really is that instead of saying which is more racist we should just accept that anyone can be racist. I have heard from time to time people saying " blacks are more racist" or " All whites are racist". I think we all should just stop thinking of it as a battle between races and start just saying we don't like racists in general no matter what race they are. Obviously you guys don't get the point of what I am saying and your probably just thinking that I am trying to blame white people or something which is the complete opposite reason of why this topic was made
walk2148 On July 26, 2008

Deleted

Mt Gambier, Australia
#8New Post! Jul 09, 2008 @ 10:16:51
your title sucks,and your thread is boring.racism exists all over the world,ony second to religion beliefs in creating and feeding wars.
you must learn how to write better and make a point better,i can understand what you mean,but it is better to just live your belief.
f_o_k On March 02, 2011

london, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 09, 2008 @ 10:49:40
god there are some really rude people on this forum!
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jul 09, 2008 @ 11:16:00
@moonscar Said
Well Earlier I was in an online argument with two people in response to one of them saying " Blacks are more racist than whites today." I think this untrue because although many blacks have some hatred or stank attitude towards whites. Racism really means to view a race as inferior. The black hate that some blacks display towards whites is more of a prejudice grudge than a view of inferiority. Some people say that there are far less white racists just because you don't see racism in reality. This is not true though. When you plug in your computer and get online there is a wide display of Caucasian racists all over that are too scared to show their true feelings in reality. So really I don't agree that there are more black racists than white racist. Most white racists just view blacks as crime gangsters due to the fact that they may have had a bad experience with a gangster wannnabe. Anyone can be racist though no matter what race they are. I was just pointing out that there are not more racist blacks. Though there is a vast display of unfair grudges against them.

Another subject is when people complain when there is an all black institution. Some complain and say " Why can't there be an all white institution". This can also be unfair if a white is not accepted in an all black school. Though I do not think institutions such as these are all bad. Many races build institutions for themselves to help their community for people who do poor. I mean There are Jewish institutions too. I think both races can come together in an institution and learn together. Though there are not all white institutions. There are a lot of education opportunities for whites to equal the playing field.

One thing I hate is when people say to a black person " You should be grateful that you don't live in Africa with huts and aids". Ok So I have nothing against anyone but I don't think it is fair to say that blacks should be grateful that they are not in Africa. It's like saying " Oh yeah we enslaved you, gave you little food, whipped you, broke up your families to sell to other people and then after that segregated you, deprived you of opportunities, leave you to help yourselves with no help from the government. Though just be lucky that we kidnapped you and didn't leave you in Africa. That's what your basically saying. Honestly all that stuff I just mentioned is no white persons fault today. Though you can't just be insensitive and say a black person should be grateful for all that. That's just sick and wrong to say something like that.

Also some say that Black people don't do anything to help themselves. It's true some don't do a damn thing for themselves but that doesn't mean the whole race doesn't. There are some that do. I am a black boy. I Work hard, learn, move on, perfect my skills just like anyone else. Then someone comes along and say " Why don't you do anything to help yourself" based on th assumption that I don't because I'm black. How dare you come up to me and say " You protest too much and you don't push to help yourself". Ok I work for your information just like everyone else. Just because I protest against injustice doesn't mean I use that as an excuse to get by my mistakes in life". I am just like you.

So yeah this was all from an argument that I just had with two ignorant people. They place their judgment on the majority of the black race without a thought. The typical misunderstanding of them. They think like " Blacks are the most racist"" blacks this""Blacks that". When will we stop blaming and accusing and start to live? I bet we will all kill ourselves before this race issue is done with.

Members of minority ethnics are usually quite racist. By this I do not mean they hate other 'races', I mean they see themselves as members of a distinct race, just as the rest of society does. They are often proud of this invented racial identity, and express openly their membership of it. Belief in the illusory categorisation of 'race' is always divisive, unproductive and an obstacle to social integration. This applies to anyone in society.

Albany, New York
#11New Post! Jul 11, 2008 @ 20:13:48
@buffalobill90 Said
Members of minority ethnics are usually quite racist. By this I do not mean they hate other 'races', I mean they see themselves as members of a distinct race, just as the rest of society does. They are often proud of this invented racial identity, and express openly their membership of it. Belief in the illusory categorisation of 'race' is always divisive, unproductive and an obstacle to social integration. This applies to anyone in society.

I agree with you. I don't see why so many people are mad at what I said besides the fact that they think it was a boring post

I am just saying that it would be stupid to try to say which race is more racist. Instead of hating just racists from certain races we should hate all racist even when it is from our own kind that is being racist =/

I see many people who aren't racist that defend racist anyways just because they are of the same race as them. This goes for everyone. Sorry If I didn't make it clear enough
chuckc On July 21, 2008

Douglasville,
#12New Post! Jul 12, 2008 @ 00:14:24
@moonscar Said
I agree with you. I don't see why so many people are mad at what I said besides the fact that they think it was a boring post

I am just saying that it would be stupid to try to say which race is more racist. Instead of hating just racists from certain races we should hate all racist even when it is from our own kind that is being racist =/

I see many people who aren't racist that defend racist anyways just because they are of the same race as them. This goes for everyone. Sorry If I didn't make it clear enough

Hang in there young flellow; you're doing fine. I think, that for a 14 yoear-old it was a well thought out analysis of a very difficult and touchy subject -- and remarkably balanced. Keep it that way and you'll go a long way and accomplish a lot in your efforts to awaken the racists and bigots of this world to the realities of what what life, liberty and the pursuit of "happiness" really means.

Albany, New York
#13New Post! Jul 12, 2008 @ 00:18:24
@chuckc Said
Hang in there young flellow; you're doing fine. I think, that for a 14 yoear-old it was a well thought out analysis of a very difficult and touchy subject -- and remarkably balanced. Keep it that way and you'll go a long way and accomplish a lot in your efforts to awaken the racists and bigots of this world to the realities of what what life, liberty and the pursuit of "happiness" really means.

Thank you for your support

Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#14New Post! Jul 12, 2008 @ 00:20:28
@walk2148 Said
your title sucks,and your thread is boring.racism exists all over the world,ony second to religion beliefs in creating and feeding wars.
you must learn how to write better and make a point better,i can understand what you mean,but it is better to just live your belief.

At least he can write better than you. The thread is not boring just because you can not understand it. Please read the whole thing before you comment.
walk2148 On July 26, 2008

Deleted

Mt Gambier, Australia
#15New Post! Jul 14, 2008 @ 23:47:40
@asme251 Said
At least he can write better than you. The thread is not boring just because you can not understand it. Please read the whole thing before you comment.

i have read it,3 times,and as i stated i understand what he is trying to say,so piss off.

i just dont believe that we as a human race will ever grow up and achieve what he beleives in.

and as i have been so politely told,it is an open forum and i can air my piece.so sorry my typing is not up to your own perfect standards,tosser. 8)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs