Where are the dead.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#181New Post! Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:52:22
@MadCornishBiker Said

I have never claimed to be anointed with Holy Spirit merely guided by God and Christ through it. To have claimed what you are trying to say I used to claim I would have to have been claiming to be anointed by it.

Of course I don't suppose you understand the difference do you?

Well mad dude, you are most definitely guided and possessed by the devil, that's for sure...

Somewhere in, California
#182New Post! Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:54:45
@MadCornishBiker Said

The very fact that God and Christ can do what they do through a fool (with according to you an IQ in low single figures, lol) like me is an example of the power they have. As I say, I need not be considered. It is the message that counts, not the messenger.

Well mad dude, your devil God is indeed very powerful...

..and, of course, BOTH the message and the messenger sound lousy!

Somewhere in, California
#183New Post! Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:56:39
@MadCornishBiker Said

That state of affairs was to last until the "time of the end" the time period we are over 100 years into.

So when is the "time of the end" suppose to actually end if we're already 100 years into it!?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#184New Post! Sep 16, 2012 @ 20:30:25
@MadCornishBiker Said

Yes it speaks trough me, but it does not control my mind, just guide it.

@MadCornishBiker Said

Since the answers come through Holy Spirit and are God's words not mine then yes they are infallible. I have answered that same question posed in many different ways, and every time I answer it basically the same way. There would be little point in my relying on Holy Spirit if they were not would there, I would be as well working out my own answers.
The reason I rely on God's spirit is because by doing that the answers are God's not mine and so yes they are true and right.

So, despite you saying that you repeatedly answered my question about the infallibility of your answers, by saying that yes, they are infallible, when I point out an error, you claim not to be infallible.

I will finalise our discussions by drawing your attention to one of my earlier observations.

@bob_the_fisherman Said

Of course my views are bigoted... as they disagree with you, the infallible one who is infallible until shown wrong (ie., our discussion regarding Christ and Mary, as one example), who then says he never claims to be infallible, then claims infallibility again until proven wrong, and says he never claims to be infallible whilst, at the same time, saying the words he speaks are the very words of God, spoken exactly as God would say them...
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#185New Post! Sep 16, 2012 @ 21:15:45
@Eaglebauer Said

Do you believe the designer is the one responsible for putting you in this life, or is it someone working with the designer? Or possibly against the designer?

I don't know.

There are various possibilities

1. Nefarious humans with advanced tech and knowledge meddling with creation.
2. Creation in progress.
3. Advanced doctors working with creation to aid with nuerological disorders.
4. A surrogate situation as recreation away from another, more definite, existence where in dichotomy and customizable personas are impossible.

@Eaglebauer Said

Incest is a sin? Well, sure it is, it makes for a higher incidence of birth defects and is bad for the propogation of the human race.

I think it shows a self-preservation built into the machinations of religion itself: that all serious thought was exepected in one way or another to serve religion. Too many questions that don't serve religion might end up creating opponents of religion, or more specifically, the idea of God.

Some Christian-Specific morals are obviously backed by common sense but those common sense issues have been placed under the safety of the God shroud so that people cannot challenge them in politics.

Some philosophers out there are still fundamentalists attempting to backhandedly sell Christianity.

In my instance I realize how a lot of the stuff I've come to understand is covered by fundamentalism but will also be the first to admit that I feel that Christian organizations are taking the common denominators that I've mentioned, painting uglier stories around them and packing them with their own sense of self-righteousness.

@Eaglebauer Said

So to you then, it boils down to a question of contrast either being a catalyst for growth or an inhibitor of progress?

If I were to write a large book of many chapters, that would only fill one.

Somewhere in, California
#186New Post! Sep 16, 2012 @ 21:46:04
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Of course my views are bigoted... as they disagree with you, the infallible one who is infallible until shown wrong (ie., our discussion regarding Christ and Mary, as one example), who then says he never claims to be infallible, then claims infallibility again until proven wrong, and says he never claims to be infallible whilst, at the same time, saying the words he speaks are the very words of God, spoken exactly as God would say them...

Well, even I, the great one, (who knows that God = I AM) have never claimed to be infallible and/or perfect...

But you have summarized the mad dude's mental state rather well...

But there is another very important aspect of his mind - which is that he does not ever back away from maintaining the "insane" mind set that you have just described...so he is at least extremely consistent...

+1 (Neo)
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#187New Post! Oct 18, 2012 @ 00:00:25
I have removed this post as it was not meant to be posted here...

My bad.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs