#19New Post! Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:17:27
@colonelbleep Said

worm poop

Or Wyrm poop.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#20New Post! Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:18:56
@wirelessguru1 Said

Mad dude, the dead bodies are usually in the ground or they get cremated and turned into ash, dust...

You're supposed to say "They're all ones and zeros blowing in the wind."

, New Zealand
#21New Post! Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:25:51
@MadCornishBiker Said

Have a read of this and see what you think.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/where-are-the-dead/

It's a JW document.

The JW's translate 'Hell' as simply 'Grave' or hole in the ground to bury the dead.

They also go by Paul's suggestion that the dead are not conscious of anything, not even dreams.

Everyone throughout time, at the end of time, are meant to be resurrected for a final selection process (perhaps Earth has limited space). The selected are granted permanent life, those not selected return to non-existence.

Although wouldn't it just be simpler to only bring back the selected in the first place? Why add insult to injury?...oh wait, what a stupid question, I'm forgetting what life is about.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:28:59
@EoWyN Said

They are Piled under my bed and in my walls...I'm just a regular John Wayen Gacy

don't go round telling the whole world where you force me to hide the dead bodies to manage to *ahem* collect
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#23New Post! Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:45:08
@Electric_Banana Said

You're supposed to say "They're all ones and zeros blowing in the wind."

No, I am not suppose to say that since, and obviously, code (data) executes in accordance to certain rules and regulations (laws)! Wake up!!!

Look even the wind blows in accordance to certain rules and regulations, like due to low and high pressure changes, etc...

+1 (Neo)

Somewhere in, California
#24New Post! Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:52:08
@Electric_Banana Said

Everyone throughout time, at the end of time, are meant to be resurrected for a final selection process (perhaps Earth has limited space).

So what is "the end of time" anyway to those freaks, since time is just the inverse of frequency!?

@Electric_Banana Said

The selected are granted permanent life, those not selected return to non-existence.

Permanent life!?

No life is permanent! Wake up!!!

@Electric_Banana Said

Although wouldn't it just be simpler to only bring back the selected in the first place? Why add insult to injury?...oh wait, what a stupid question, I'm forgetting what life is about.

But isn't adding insult to injury what the devil (bible God) does anyway!?

, New Zealand
#25New Post! Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:54:48
@wirelessguru1 Said

No life is permanent! Wake up!!!

Finally! A man who preaches salvation!

Somewhere in, California
#26New Post! Sep 08, 2012 @ 22:01:42
@Electric_Banana Said

Finally! A man who preaches salvation!

What "salvation" is that!?

, New Zealand
#27New Post! Sep 08, 2012 @ 22:32:08
@wirelessguru1 Said

What "salvation" is that!?

I think the key concern that sends anyone running to religion, immediately after cognitive dissonance, is the realization and worry that there may be a second life outside of this one or that they might have to keep returning to this one.

This notion plants the seed that there is some sort of 'test to' or 'agenda behind' life and perhaps even something to win or lose.

The philosophies concerning 'A Goal' vary between people believing that their actions must, at all times, cater to the morale of the majority around them so as not to get lynched by a hidden jury to more modern day conspiracies where there is no jury but people are limited for time to try and (as you say "Wake Up" ) and free themselves from a virtual reality and mind control situation.

If someone could actually prove that no life is forever, it would take away the concern of many thus making it much easier to patiently wait out the life they're currently experiencing until they pass on.

A lot of people seem to realize though that if life were proven to be a one off and there was absolutely no existence afterwards, a handful would become uncontrollably criminal while most others would just trot off and snuff themselves.

And so there in we're all up to our neck in crazy.

I guess this ultimately is to say that the morale majority feel it much better that others around them go on mad, hurt, suffering and useless rather than just not be there at all.

Somewhere in, California
#28New Post! Sep 09, 2012 @ 18:26:36
@Electric_Banana Said

If someone could actually prove that no life is forever, it would take away the concern of many thus making it much easier to patiently wait out the life they're currently experiencing until they pass on.

Well, death proves that no life is forever, but NDE's and OBE's have already shown that there is a continuum, so exactly what is YOUR concern!?

, New Zealand
#29New Post! Sep 09, 2012 @ 22:04:39
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well, death proves that no life is forever, but NDE's and OBE's have already shown that there is a continuum, so exactly what is YOUR concern!?

Well I did have the experience I mentioned a while back where is seemed that I had popped up in someone's head in the local arcade in town during a black out.

But I kind of think that part that of me that even allows me to care on distinguishable level from a hive mind of sorts, quickly dissolves and fades away to nothing.

Somewhere in, California
#30New Post! Sep 09, 2012 @ 22:12:49
@Electric_Banana Said

Well I did have the experience I mentioned a while back where is seemed that I had popped up in someone's head in the local arcade in town during a black out.

But I kind of think that part that of me that even allows me to care on distinguishable level from a hive mind of sorts, quickly dissolves and fades away to nothing.

Well, then maybe it is because (and like the parrot here) you are also nothing, zero (0) and NOT one or the one!?

So no wonder your mind "fades away to nothing" because, and yet again, maybe you are just nothing, zero (0). That would be a logic explanation. In contrast since I AM the one I fade away to the one (1).

+1 (Neo)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...11 12 13 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs