The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

When you miss him even when you see him everyday!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
kidvisions On July 01, 2014

Raoued, Tunisia
#1New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 18:56:00
Hello,
I am deeply in love with my wonderful boyfriend for more than two years now. He loves me too as much as I do and we spend the whole day together! During the weekend we can't stay together because we live in Tunisia and I live in a very conservative and strict family that does not approve of dating. During the holidays we don't see each other either and that kills me. We are about to start the spring holiday and I just can't stop crying! I am just going to miss him so much! Sometimes I cry at night because he is not next to me even if we spent the whole day together. I am to become 22 years old in a month and he 23 in two months.We would like to get married and live together and be together every second! We want to work together! we are just deeply in love and not only that! we are best friends and family! We don't like the strict families we live in and we are simply waiting for the day we start our own. Now the problem is that this might take more than 3 years and I just can't stand being away from him anymore! It kills me! What should I do??
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 18:57:40
why dont you just get married?

Raoued, Tunisia
#3New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 18:58:03
I just can't stop crying! I miss him already! It is so unfair!

Raoued, Tunisia
#4New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:02:20
@Treebee: no jobs... and it's difficult to get them in here esp right now!
xRuby_Kissesx On June 14, 2011

Deleted

Sailing the high seas..., Unit
#5New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:04:47
I obviously have never loved a guy before!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:05:12
@kidvisions Said

@Treebee: no jobs... and it's difficult to get them in here esp right now!

you dont need to have a big wedding, some people elope and get married in whatever they are wearing.

Raoued, Tunisia
#7New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:13:07
Haha! that could be great if we were in the UK, plus we don't want to do anything irresponsible! we want to have kids and live safely so running away like that right now is probably not a good idea! esp in our society!
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:25:42
@kidvisions Said

Hello,
I am deeply in love with my wonderful boyfriend for more than two years now. He loves me too as much as I do and we spend the whole day together! During the weekend we can't stay together because we live in Tunisia and I live in a very conservative and strict family that does not approve of dating. During the holidays we don't see each other either and that kills me. We are about to start the spring holiday and I just can't stop crying! I am just going to miss him so much! Sometimes I cry at night because he is not next to me even if we spent the whole day together. I am to become 22 years old in a month and he 23 in two months.We would like to get married and live together and be together every second! We want to work together! we are just deeply in love and not only that! we are best friends and family! We don't like the strict families we live in and we are simply waiting for the day we start our own. Now the problem is that this might take more than 3 years and I just can't stand being away from him anymore! It kills me! What should I do??

Awww I do feel for you and understand. I'm very lucky I live in the UK and we're all fairly liberal as I met my boyfriend when I moved into a house share so am very lucky that we lived together from the start, but also then it's so hard when you are used to that then they have to go away, mine used to go back to his family every xmas for 10 days and it was horrible, so I totally see where you're coming from, I even miss him when I'm just at work sometimes. The only thing I can say is it does get better and easier to spend time apart, so much so that when you two do get to live together you'll be happy to have the odd night to yourself ironically!! So just hang in there and think of what you both have to look forward to, spend time with your friends too.

Raoued, Tunisia
#9New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:29:51
@boobear Said

Awww I do feel for you and understand. I'm very lucky I live in the UK and we're all fairly liberal as I met my boyfriend when I moved inti his house share so am very lucky we lived together from the start but it's so hard when you are used to that then they have to go away, I totally see where you're coming from. I miss my man when I'm just at work sometimes. The inky thing I can say is it does get better and easier to spend time apart, so much so that when you two do get to live together you'll be happy to have the odd night to yourself and find it easier to spend time apart when you live together ironically!! So just hang in there and think of what you both have to look forward to, spend time with your friends too.

Hey! Thanks a lot! Well, it's hard! We are best friends as I told you and I am not really interested in making a lot of friends or talking to them especially when I miss him all I want to do is talk to him on the phone or by the internet and stay away from others to cry.
kebab_boy On April 05, 2011

Bristol, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:34:06
So what would happen in your society if you defied your parents? Maybe if it would be a bad idea to defy them directly you could wait until they were out and then sneak off together. Does your society allow you to go out on your own, or must you be accompanied by a male relative?

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:35:04
@kidvisions Said

Hey! Thanks a lot! Well, it's hard! We are best friends as I told you and I am not really interested in making a lot of friends or talking to them especially when I miss him all I want to do is talk to him on the phone or by the internet and stay away from others to cry.

I understand how you feel, I am very close to my man too and he is my best friend, we are like two peas in a pod.....but never forget your friends!! You need some things seperate, especially friends, to make it last in the long run. I understand he's all you want but he shouldn't be all you have, what's the harm in having friendships other than him? I think it would be very unhealthy in the long run to only have him and no one else in your life, that's a lot of pressure on him and your relationship. It may be hard but have some girl time, it's better than being alone when you're apart and you'll enjoy it much more than you think!

Raoued, Tunisia
#12New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:39:48
@kebab_boy Said

So what would happen in your society if you defied your parents? Maybe if it would be a bad idea to defy them directly you could wait until they were out and then sneak off together. Does your society allow you to go out on your own, or must you be accompanied by a male relative?

We can go out alone, but how will our kids live if we just run off like that?

Raoued, Tunisia
#13New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:41:34
@kebab_boy Said

@boobear Said

I understand how you feel, I am very close to my man too and he is my best friend, we are like two peas in a pod.....but never forget your friends!! You need some things seperate, especially friends, to make it last in the long run. I understand he's all you want but he shouldn't be all you have, what's the harm in having friendships other than him? I think it would be very unhealthy in the long run to only have him and no one else in your life, that's a lot of pressure on him and your relationship. It may be hard but have some girl time, it's better than being alone when you're apart and you'll enjoy it much more than you think!

I do have friends! and I love make new ones, but right now I just don't feel like talking to my friends or going out or doing anything I am too sad for that I just need time...

London, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:46:40
@kidvisions Said

I do have friends! and I love make new ones, but right now I just don't feel like talking to my friends or going out or doing anything I am too sad for that I just need time...

I understand you feel sad, I have an idea how hard it is, if you can't be with your man your friends will at least cheer you up, being lonely will just make you feel worse, trust me you'll feel better for it
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#15New Post! Mar 19, 2011 @ 20:06:25
@kidvisions Said

We can go out alone, but how will our kids live if we just run off like that?

They'll live very happily I'm sure; with no one trying to run your lives in a negative way.

Do what is right for 'you', and for your future family, and be happy.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs