Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 · >>
cobra3 On April 17, 2009

Banned

Emporia, Kansas
#121New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 19:31:59
@jonnythan Said

Again, please address the content of my posts.

Saying that I'm obnoxious and overly chauvinist, then comparing me to a monkey flinging fecal matter, is nothing more than a personal attack.

This is typical! I did not suggest you were overly chauvinistic, now did I? What a whiny baby! I made the point that ALL creatures are.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#122New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 19:34:14
Please address the content of my posts.

Calling me a whiny baby is nothing more than a personal attack.
cobra3 On April 17, 2009

Banned

Emporia, Kansas
#123New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 19:36:44
@jonnythan Said

Not in this case...it is an observation. If, in fact, I had accused you personally of chauvinism, rather than all species...then, yes you would have a point. Bar that, and you are being a bit of an immature, well...
cobra3 On April 17, 2009

Banned

Emporia, Kansas
#124New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 19:37:59
@jonnythan Said

...is jerk the right word?
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#125New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 19:43:19
@cobra3 Said
you are being a bit of an immature, well...

...is jerk the right word?

https://www.theforumsite.com/tos.php

Please review this. Thanks.
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#126New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 19:47:44
Reason. The ability to reason.
coldfire On January 23, 2010

Kelowna, Canada
#127New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 19:55:10
@alexkidd Said

Basically what do you think humans can do but animals cannot?
Animals can use tools, communicate with eachother, display emotion partake in complex social behaviour,many have equal and in some cases better memory.

Humans are able to philosophize. We can, in basic terms, think about thinking. We are self aware, ie we realise that we do exist and will eventually not, and we know that we have thoughts that are our own alone. Sure some may share those ideas or beliefs, but we still come up with opinions and thoughts on our own. We can also compare things, such as animal species, and decide if one is better than another, or "more evolved."
soypuke On May 13, 2009

Deleted

#128New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 19:57:08
@coldfire Said

Humans are able to philosophize. We can, in basic terms, think about thinking. We are self aware, ie we realise that we do exist and will eventually not, and we know that we have thoughts that are our own alone. Sure some may share those ideas or beliefs, but we still come up with opinions and thoughts on our own. We can also compare things, such as animal species, and decide if one is better than another, or "more evolved."

I think thats the best answer so far
emlyn On May 02, 2010

Deleted

, Ireland
#129New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 20:38:59
I really think the two of those guys should fight in their journal

jonnythan vs cobra

Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#130New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 20:39:49
No fighting - cobra is banned.
cobra3 On April 17, 2009

Banned

Emporia, Kansas
#131New Post! Apr 17, 2009 @ 20:42:29
Etiquette or Fascism ~ Part 1

I was banned for lack of civility. I think members should judge this for themselves but doubt very much your keepers will be permit you.

It all began with a bit of hyperbole on my part in suggesting that the Vista experience index ideally should be near 10 given what is coming to the web and that was what I was close to in a box. This is true?but does not make sense unless two systems are employed. 10 isn?t possible. Actually, word is that silly experience index will be abandoned and Windows 7 will begin opening up to Azure as some things, hopefully, develop with fiber broadband. What I was doing was baiting for an intelligent discussion about the resources necessary for true vector based I3D that IS definitely coming to the web. This is already in the works. Much of this will be accomplished with cloud computing and something called ?hard sites? that will facilitate more internal web site processing beyond the superficial scripting we now see. This will allow for real time interaction between avatars in hi res graphics ~ the kind of thing that now can only be achieved with multiple server gates and massive resources and rather limited graphics. It will soon be available in a format that can be done on a reasonable scale by individual artists and on a major production company scale by small groupings of dedicated computers (typical 5 experience index machines) as soon as trueSpace is integrated into MSVS.

I am building just such a system with two mother boards in one box, networked to each other. Not all the way there yet, but have something similar that combines vector chambers that work with a Leadwerks game engine (motherboard 2) with scripted Flash up high on hosted sites in between the game engine chambers. This system also includes massive hard drive space and back up. Motherboard 1 builds and maintains the WEB REALMS, as I call them, and the hosted web sites.. The other processes user/avatar activity within the graphics intense and game engine controlled realms and must be dedicated to maintain the real time I3D. The second board and drives is what is, in essence, a hard site and my first board and hosted websites is my station to cloud. If not for a monkey flinging s***, that was the idea to be shared.
cobra3 On April 17, 2009

Banned

Emporia, Kansas
#132New Post! Apr 17, 2009 @ 20:44:48
Etiquette or Fascism ~ Part 2

These are cut and pasted from that thread, all jonnythan?s. They were all reported and several more as well as some very rude and crude comments jonnythan made to other members. Ask yourself if it is civility that is the reason I was banned given the jonnythan was not. Also, ask yourself if a person who posts like this is a jerk or not. I can post rough?but to a point. And I don?t care to discredit anyone in doing so?I care to make you think in a new way. Is this an attempt to get someone to think in a new way? Or is jonny a monkey flinging s*** like human jerks are inclined to? Can jonny be as educated as jonny claims? Hell, can jonny even be as old as claimed in the profile, if this immature?

?You are completely full of s***, and are a blatant liar.
Please do not spout this ridiculous bulls*** again. Thanks.?
?Get out of here with that bulls***. You are a direct and blatant liar.?

This was in response to it even being physically possible to put two mother boards into one box. We Cali electro cobblers have been putting multiple motherboards into server boxes for years. It is silly to think it can?t be done ~ or blatantly contentious, being that naturally it is physically possible to stick a motherboard in just about anything. He apparently has never seen a server rack. I have a very brilliant friend who mounts his ~ three loaded 64s ~ in one of those miniature refrigerators. Keeps ?em cool. You can get all you need to do it at your local Radio shack. It is even easy to make the box your self. Some sheet metal and a welder?nothing to it, if more than a monkey.

?I'd be willing to bet that all that s*** about CNC machines is bulls*** as well.
In short, cobra - or should I say Allan Adams - is a blatant and direct liar who is making up ridiculous bulls***, presumably in an effort to sound smart or impressive.?

Remember, I was banned for an inference. Claiming I am a liar is slander. Outright slander and supported by this forum and its moderators. I am well known in the CNC field and have done design work and inventions for Didde Web Press and Echlin Automotive and can easily prove it. I am also known for my robotics sculptures and jewelry prototyping software. This incident was also reported and no action.

?This is retarded.
Stop posting lying bulls*** and we won't have a problem here anymore.
Posting pages full of nonexistent images with links to racial slur nonexistent websites is not helping anyone. Just drop the whole thing.?

Go back and follow that thread, ?All this hype about Window 7?, and it is very obvious who is who and who is ACTING like a flaming jerk.
cobra3 On April 17, 2009

Banned

Emporia, Kansas
#133New Post! Apr 17, 2009 @ 20:45:28
Etiquette or Fascism ~ Part 3

The ?racial slur? was in support of Obama during his run and approved, both by the hosting service and by members of Obama?s campaign after reviewing the context. It was a legal and registered domain name and would not have been permitted by law if racist. Because that domain name was changed after the election, the images do not show but are there when the paths are corrected. The nonexistent websites all do exist; several on Voda, several on what is now Yola, and three on AT&T. Many are members only. The one on the board and my hard site is not accessible for obvious security reasons. One must become a member of CONPIRACY 3 to have access to many of those sites. Again, this is obvious slander, and having been reported and not acted on, supported by this, ?The Forum Site?, a COMMERCIAL site, making them liable?as well as any who from this point on advertise with them, knowing they permit this kind of preferential treatment and slander of members here.

Now, compare the intensity and degree of language. First, notice his tone and mine in that other thread. Am I tossing expletives about and calling him a liar? Do I even directly call jonny a jerk in this thread, in spite of the above language. I suggest jonny could be a jerk if jonny acts like one ~ not terribly unreasonable. And is it civility our moderator is concerned about if all jonny posted was not acted on even though all of it and more was reported? The moderator is not concerned about civility at all, or it would have been jonny banned before the word jerk was ever posted. The moderator is attempting to police thought. My sin is that I post VERY effectively. Any thread I hit goes long. Grown ups selling ad space should be able to do the math and know what that means?but they seem to be in short supply around here. Lots of forums out there, kids. Few of us that can really make them come to life, carefully and conscientiously.

Let?s not forget, jonny does this with many here?calling others liars and demanding proofs, while offering nothing himself in the way of proof or anything constructive to the conversation?not even evidence of maturity. While I have disagreed with others he has attempted to emotionally dismantle, I do think it takes a jerk to disagree on that level ~ in that way. I AM OUT OF HERE and off to the grownup boards!
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#134New Post! Apr 17, 2009 @ 20:46:32
@cobra3 Said
I AM OUT OF HERE and off to the grownup boards!

See ya!
claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#135New Post! Apr 17, 2009 @ 20:47:41
Humans are animals. Unfortunately we have the capacity to be as destructive as we are constructive. I think we misuse our talents here and there.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs