The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

What is so hard to understand with Law Of Attraction?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 · >>
LovetheProcess On October 19, 2015

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#1New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 02:41:26
I have been aware of Law of Attraction since my teen age years and never understood why it's concept was not main stream knowledge. I see the synchronicity of my life and notice it in every moment with every person I interact with. Yet many people think of it to be some fanciful story.

So for those asking what is it, visit my website the main page is my article on Law of Attraction, link found in my signature. But the basic idea is what you dwell on and give attention to grows.

It seems so simple and yet I watch people create situations they dislike (or like) on a regular bases and believe it is the work of satan or god, bad luck or good luck, smarts or stupidity.

How is it no one is noticing how there personal reality is created? Why is it difficult for some to understand or except. It means total control over where your life goes, it means understanding how your situations are created, it means being able to change anything you dislike into something more enjoyable. I am so confused on what people are hung up on. I would really love more clarity on why this is unbelievable or believable for you.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 02:57:36
I tend to believe you, Process - you led me to me but it poses a dangerous situation for myself. Some of us are mentally damaged and have difficulty keeping our minds in check.

But you do realize if such a law where that powerful there would be more to my life than there is now?

Either way, I finally decided to start writing but not sure what to write. I don't want to create conspiracy propaganda that is going to confuse people finding themselves.

Any self-help book that I can come up with has already been written so I'm going to focus more on my modeling skills and write children's books demonstrating theories and principles of what I've learned but trying to cover religious overtone so that children can be influenced but still led freedom to establish their own 'gods.'

I've been told that my 3D characters are charming so might focus more on how to start building picture scenes with them.

Some of my favourite books as a child were written by Stephen Cosgrove and Robin James:

So I thought I'd aim for short, to the point but very pictorial like those.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#4New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:02:33
@Electric_Banana Said

I tend to believe you, Process - you led me to me but it poses a dangerous situation for myself. Some of us are mentally damaged and have difficulty keeping our minds in check.

But you do realize if such a law where that powerful there would be more to my life than there is now?

Either way, I finally decided to start writing but not sure what to write. I don't want to create conspiracy propaganda that is going to confuse people finding themselves.

Any self-help book that I can come up with has already been written so I'm going to focus more on my modeling skills and write children's books demonstrating theories and principles of what I've learned but trying to cover religious overtone so that children can be influenced but still led freedom to establish their own 'gods.'

I've been told that my 3D characters are charming so might focus more on how to start building picture scenes with them.

Some of my favourite books as a child were written by Stephen Cosgrove and Robin James:

my wife tried childrens book.
even took a writing course.
even wrote a great one.
it never got published

, New Zealand
#5New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:07:16
@Willi Said

my wife tried childrens book.
even took a writing course.
even wrote a great one.
it never got published

How many different publishers did she try?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#6New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:10:03
@Electric_Banana Said

How many different publishers did she try?

she says 3.
then she gave up.

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:14:59
@Willi Said

she says 3.
then she gave up.

She should go at it again and try many more.

What was the basic theme of the story?

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:15:58
@Electric_Banana Said

Something tells me LTP had these books as well.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#9New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:19:30
@Electric_Banana Said

She should go at it again and try many more.

What was the basic theme of the story?

antwon's new shoes.
he is a horse.
she also did a counting book with sea animals.

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:22:19
@Willi Said

antwon's new shoes.
he is a horse.
she also did a counting book with sea animals.

Most books can get published nowadays you just have to keep trying until you find the right publisher.

, New Zealand
#11New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:29:00
To take LTP's thread back on track. In every single one of those videos Abe was telling people the same thing that I've been telling myself for ages.

And a lot of the videos I had told myself right before activating them.

But it leads me to wonder if LTP and I share a god that is much different from some of the other gods that others share.

This takes things back to mythology were there were several different entities and not just the square root of one as I had been suspecting this whole time.

So others viewing this might not connect like LTP and I because they might all be singing to the tune of a different marching band.

I for one am very grateful for LTP leading me to Abe. I knew there was something coming that I was sitting around this forum for.

Problem with myself though is that I'm hypersensitive and easily discouraged so it's going to take awhile and my own time to get it to stick permanently.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#12New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:30:16
@Electric_Banana Said

Most books can get published nowadays you just have to keep trying until you find the right publisher.

this was about 25 years ago.
i wonder is she kept a copy.
she has the counting book, not sure on the new shoes.
i thought the new shoes was well writen, made a good point.

, New Zealand
#13New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:35:16
@Willi Said

this was about 25 years ago.
i wonder is she kept a copy.
she has the counting book, not sure on the new shoes.
i thought the new shoes was well writen, made a good point.

Lovecraft's book sales didn't sky rocket until after he was dead.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#14New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:36:38
if i fear harm, i might attract it to me?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#15New Post! Sep 24, 2011 @ 03:37:36
@Electric_Banana Said

Lovecraft's book sales didn't sky rocket until after he was dead.

kill her, and then try getting em published?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs