The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Local:
United Kingdom

What is it with Tony Blair allowing Assylum Seekers?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
xthedevilwearspradax On January 10, 2007

Catterick, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 20:23:42
Now im not being mean to anyone who has escaped from their own country to come here, but im getting sick of it!! Tony Blair has just now annoucned he is going to cut down on assylum seekers coming into the country. But its been happening for years!!
Im not racist but they are the reason for 7/7 bombings and in America, 9/11 TB & GB is causing deaths in Iraq and Afganistan!
I think the ban should of stop YEARS ago. But I understand coloured people born in this country. It happens I have a good friend who is coloured I just think that the people escaping their countries for war reasons should be searched and fill out a few forms and have injections to stop any bugs coming in to the UK.
Now hate me if yew will but it needs to be cut down..
Who agrees with me??

GB rules!!

Laurette_xx
billybobkins On January 03, 2012

newcastle, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 20:26:48
I have no idea...but they should be able to speak english if they come into our country, and probally have some kind of job they can do, they shouldnt be allowed to come here, if they just want to go on the dole.
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 20:29:39
actually without immigrants then our economy would collapse, they are essential in this country.

The 7/7 bombers were british...

i do agree that unless you are fleeing unjust religious or political persecution you should learn the language of the country your going to, and abide by the culture of that country to a degree (the burka things irritate me a little) apart from that whats the problem??

#4New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 20:30:13
@billybobkins Said
I have no idea...but they should be able to speak english if they come into our country, and probally have some kind of job they can do, they shouldnt be allowed to come here, if they just want to go on the dole.

That is true, if they speak english, sure
Well done I never even thought of that thanks anybiscuit!
Laurette_xx

#5New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 20:37:19
@angelcake Said
actually without immigrants then our economy would collapse, they are essential in this country.

The 7/7 bombers were british...

i do agree that unless you are fleeing unjust religious or political persecution you should learn the language of the country your going to, and abide by the culture of that country to a degree (the burka things irritate me a little) apart from that whats the problem??

I actually never knew that, and yes it would collapse, apparently gurkas are the best army units the british army has ever had the only problem I have is that the terrosits of 9/11 and the uproar of the muslim community. Yes, I know some of them are british born citizens but still England is a british run country. They should not control how we live and eat. A school my Aunty Margeret used to work at now produce muslim friendly meat for 3 aisan students out of the whole school. There are a few hindu pupils at my school who couldnt give a toss. They learn how to live like us and get along with us just fine. But thank you for the good counter argument =]
Laurette_xx
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 20:39:08
a straight foreward no to any asylum seekers. i couldnt give a tuppenny s*** if their country isnt very nice. the uk has taken in every sort of religious nut on the basis that 'they might get persecuted in their country' with out looking at what they are preaching. and in all honesty i couldnt give a s*** if these aslyum seekers live or die as long as they do it in their country not here.
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 20:43:10
@xthedevilwearspradax Said
I actually never knew that, and yes it would collapse, apparently gurkas are the best army units the british army has ever had the only problem I have is that the terrosits of 9/11 and the uproar of the muslim community. Yes, I know some of them are british born citizens but still England is a british run country. They should not control how we live and eat. A school my Aunty Margeret used to work at now produce muslim friendly meat for 3 aisan students out of the whole school. There are a few hindu pupils at my school who couldnt give a toss. They learn how to live like us and get along with us just fine. But thank you for the good counter argument =]
Laurette_xx

it's minorities that cause the problem and to tar them all with the same brush is wrong. People seem to think minorities are over sensitive and it's not generally the white english people that say we can't do things or say things. England has always been a multicultural country and nothing's changed. You infact are probably the decendant of an immigrant unless you can trace back over 10 generations & prove u have no immigrant line then ur seriously in the minority
dragonwars On July 30, 2009

Wellington, New Zealand
#8New Post! Dec 22, 2006 @ 22:38:05
I don't think immigration needs to be cut down what needs to happen is that people with the right skills come or are trained with skills and it is my feeling that if someone comes to a country they should obey its customs, if people travel to muslim and african countries they are expected to obey their culture however that tends not to happen with western countries...
jonny2bad On January 04, 2007

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Dec 26, 2006 @ 02:09:41
The damage is done.....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs