The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

What if..'I wish you were dead!' was said to you......

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
unicorn On March 18, 2010

Deleted

The Oaks, Australia
#31New Post! Jun 29, 2009 @ 02:39:52
hat an idiot! I can't believe he didn't understand what you meant or that he was being sarcastic and hateful to you. I'm sorry he treated you that way. -Mysteria

Thanks for the hugs, but it really is ok, me and my hubby now use it in smart arse comments for our own amusement so really he has helped provide much humour to our lives.
spikeymarc On December 12, 2009

Stirling, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jun 29, 2009 @ 09:07:31
Maybe the guy has been thinking about this for 4 years as well...wishing hed never said what he said? Racked by guilt about it? If i were you i would talk to him about it.
Ask him if he really meant what he said.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#33New Post! Jun 29, 2009 @ 09:13:54
@unicorn Said

by someone who you had been in a long term relationship with and you had kids together. Would you take this seriously?

I wouldn't take it literally. I would assume it stemmed from anger & perhaps some very deep regret. Perhaps momentarily they wished I just wasn't around - that they didn't have to see me or have contact with me.

It's a pretty s***ty thing to say. But most people would not seriously wish the other parent of their own children dead.
Coleosis On December 01, 2013
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#34New Post! Jun 29, 2009 @ 10:51:42
@unicorn Said

What if this person knew that you believed this to be a very serious thing to say and that you believed it should never be said unless mean't.

Depends on where I am. If I was in public, I would probably just laugh it off and tell them to get in line.

In a private place I would get a bit more physical. You make a threat on my life, you better watch out for me.

My gf's (well ex as of this morning/last night) ex husband said he was going to kill me on two occasions. One night I saw him in a parkinglot and pulled him halfway out of his car before he got the car in gear and drove off. Now he has a restraining order on me. Since the death threat thing was brought up in court, it also says that if he is within like 200 or 300 yards of my residence or place of work, he can be arrested.

Take death threats seriously...especially if someone threatens you where there are no witnesses.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#35New Post! Jun 29, 2009 @ 11:06:57
@Coleosis Said

Depends on where I am. If I was in public, I would probably just laugh it off and tell them to get in line.

In a private place I would get a bit more physical. You make a threat on my life, you better watch out for me.

My gf's (well ex as of this morning/last night) ex husband said he was going to kill me on two occasions. One night I saw him in a parkinglot and pulled him halfway out of his car before he got the car in gear and drove off. Now he has a restraining order on me. Since the death threat thing was brought up in court, it also says that if he is within like 200 or 300 yards of my residence or place of work, he can be arrested.

Take death threats seriously...especially if someone threatens you where there are no witnesses.

I'm sorry that this has happened. Your ex gf's ex husband should have f***-all to do with you. Jesus, I don't like to betray my own sex, but some women do love to surround themselves with drama don't they?

I don't think the OP was talking about actual threats though. Your course of action is very clear in those instances.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs