What does the Republican Party stand for?
1. We don't demand people lose their jobs if they don't agree with us.
2. It's okay to brand labels with characters who aren't white. Good bye Aunt Jemima. Good bye Uncle Ben. Ya'll are welcome at my house any time.
3. Remember back in the day when you could get gas for less than $2.00 a gallon while reading funny Tweets from the 45th president? Ah the good ole days!!
4. The thin blue line American Flag is not a symbol or racism. If I say I support police or I say I support all lives, that makes me a good liberal.
5. Burning books, tearing down statues, banning people from the internet, doxing. --- that's what fascists do. Fight speech with speech.
6. Energy independence is the way to go.
7. A strong foreign policy has a calming effect. When your friends and competitors watch you not finish your sentences and watch you ask the nurse/wife for rice pudding, the kids get reckless. Israel and Palestine much?
8. $4.00 per gallon gas is booboo.
9. Let the kids go back to school without masks. Do the right thing.
10. Stop telling me a boy can call himself a girl to compete in women's sports.
11. If you're the president and you give a speech at the National Day of Prayer, you should say "God" at least once.
You may stay in the party for parroting the misinformation and lies... or should I say Gaslighting and Obfuscating.