The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

What does the Republican Party stand for?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 11 ...38 39 40 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#121New Post! Jan 24, 2021 @ 16:28:34
Arizona Republicans censure Cindy McCain, GOP governor
link

Apparently because they didn't kiss the ring.
chaski On about 23 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#122New Post! Jan 24, 2021 @ 16:34:14
@mrmhead Said

link

GOP:

Government censorship >>> good.

Censorship by companies >>> bad.

They got the Constitution backwards.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#123New Post! Jan 25, 2021 @ 00:25:29
@mrmhead Said

link

True Repuglicans of the late Don Trump trying to show their support for a passe President. So Sad! I wonder what Trump Boy has on some of these Reps? Must be terrible indeed.

Mitchy is just losing his mind without TOTAL control of the Senate.

NE, Ohio
#124New Post! Jan 25, 2021 @ 01:01:46
Maybe if you ask Ted Cruz, it will be Pittsburgh over Paris!

but maybe he should have asked somebody first:

Cruz says the Paris agreement will "destroy jobs," presumably in Pittsburgh, but the city voted overwhelmingly for Biden - who repeatedly pledged to return to the Paris Agreement. Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto on Thursday said he agreed with Biden's decision. County Executive Rich Fitzgerald of Allegheny, where Pittsburgh is located, blasted Cruz's slogan.

"We'll run what we need to do here, Senator, and keep your nose out of our business," Fitzgerald told reporters.
chaski On about 23 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#125New Post! Jan 25, 2021 @ 01:18:49
@rosexthorn Said

I wonder what Trump Boy has on some of these Reps? Must be terrible indeed.
:

This

@rosexthorn Said

Mitchy is just losing his mind without TOTAL control of the Senate.

And this...

NE, Ohio
#126New Post! Jan 28, 2021 @ 13:37:47
What I see the GOP as now is hate, power, lies and cronyism.

House minority leader to visit trump today
link

Maybe Romney and the few others that still have some sense should start the new party. Otherwise they are guilty by association.

How many Dems are unhappy with the party, but refuse to support GOP? Maybe a 3rd party of sensible former Dems and GOPers could break the shackles of the two-party system.

They will need to work together from the inside at first...

NE, Ohio
#127New Post! Jan 30, 2021 @ 20:07:05
The South Carolina Republican Party voted Saturday to formally censure Rep. Tom Rice, who represents the state's 7th Congressional District, for his vote to impeach former President Donald Trump in the House of Representatives.

"We made our disappointment clear the night of the impeachment vote. Trying to impeach a president, with a week left in his term, is never legitimate and is nothing more than a political kick on the way out the door," said SCGOP Chairman Drew McKissick in a statement Saturday afternoon.

How Dare He!!
Mr Rice voting Against The Party Line!!

Next thing you know he's going to be thinking for himself!

Maybe Rice aught to be the one to be impeached!!

... but McKissik did get it right - A kick in the a** on his way out!! What else do you do to the dog that just purposely s*** on the floor?
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#128New Post! Jan 31, 2021 @ 03:21:12
@Leon Said

Serious question. I promise no criticism towards answers here by Republicans or those who typically vote for Republican candidates, just further questions. I honestly want to know, as it isn’t clear to me anymore.

You're a libtard, that's why you're asking this question. If you were a conservatard, you would've already known the answer to your question before you asked it. Therefore, you wouldn't have had to make this ridiculous thread, which hasn't accomplished anything but a bunch of pointless bickering, and we all could be doing something more constructive, like playing The Legend of Zelda.
And I'm not talking about the new Zelda games. I'm going Old School NES Zelda.

2 f***in' quests, motherf***er... 2

And that second quest is a like a c*** with teeth. f***in' Stalfos in the first dungeon that can kill you with one hit. f*** off!
The Anus Of Satan

#129New Post! Jan 31, 2021 @ 03:23:24
@mrmhead Said

The South Carolina Republican Party voted Saturday to formally censure Rep. Tom Rice, who represents the state's 7th Congressional District, for his vote to impeach former President Donald Trump in the House of Representatives.

"We made our disappointment clear the night of the impeachment vote. Trying to impeach a president, with a week left in his term, is never legitimate and is nothing more than a political kick on the way out the door," said SCGOP Chairman Drew McKissick in a statement Saturday afternoon.

How Dare He!!
Mr Rice voting Against The Party Line!!

Next thing you know he's going to be thinking for himself!

Maybe Rice aught to be the one to be impeached!!

... but McKissik did get it right - A kick in the a** on his way out!! What else do you do to the dog that just purposely s*** on the floor?

Do you wanna build a snowman?
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#130New Post! Jan 31, 2021 @ 03:35:09
@TenaciousDave Said

You're a libtard, that's why you're asking this question. If you were a conservatard, you would've already known the answer to your question before you asked it. Therefore, you wouldn't have had to make this ridiculous thread, which hasn't accomplished anything but a bunch of pointless bickering, and we all could be doing something more constructive, like playing The Legend of Zelda.
And I'm not talking about the new Zelda games. I'm going Old School NES Zelda.

2 f***in' quests, motherf***er... 2

And that second quest is a like a c*** with teeth. f***in' Stalfos in the first dungeon that can kill you with one hit. f*** off!

Actually I am an Independent. I was an old school Republican, but they aren’t anything like the wackos leading the party these days. So I don’t know.

And you’re still trying to beat the old Zelda game?
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#131New Post! Jan 31, 2021 @ 03:49:41
@chaski Said

This

And this...

Is it that Trump has something on the Reps or is that the same person(s) that have something on Trump also have something on them.
The Anus Of Satan

#132New Post! Jan 31, 2021 @ 04:19:51
@Leon Said

And you’re still trying to beat the old Zelda game?

No! NO! NO!!! I can beat the original Zelda with one life in 2 hours. You assumed that I was still trying to beat the OG Zelda, but you're way of course there, Captain Jack Sparrow . I'm a f***in' Zelda master. Your sorry a** probably never found the blue ring. Ya welfare collecting, leftist tw @t. f*** you.
The Anus Of Satan

#133New Post! Jan 31, 2021 @ 04:23:15
@mrmhead Said

Maybe if you ask Ted Cruz, it will be Pittsburgh over Paris!

but maybe he should have asked somebody first:

Cruz says the Paris agreement will "destroy jobs," presumably in Pittsburgh, but the city voted overwhelmingly for Biden - who repeatedly pledged to return to the Paris Agreement. Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto on Thursday said he agreed with Biden's decision. County Executive Rich Fitzgerald of Allegheny, where Pittsburgh is located, blasted Cruz's slogan.

"We'll run what we need to do here, Senator, and keep your nose out of our business," Fitzgerald told reporters.

f*** Ted Cruz in the a** with a big rubber d***!
The Anus Of Satan

#134New Post! Jan 31, 2021 @ 04:24:12
@chaski Said

This

And this...

I miss you, chaski. You sexy motherf***er.
The Anus Of Satan

#135New Post! Jan 31, 2021 @ 04:28:47
@4d4m Said

Is it that Trump has something on the Reps or is that the same person(s) that have something on Trump also have something on them.

That's a good goddamn question, man. Personally, I think a whole lot of those a*****es are gonna burn. And The Donald is burning with them. Fry, baby, fry.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 11 ...38 39 40 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs