The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Entertainment:
Celebrities

What do Canadians Think About....JUSTIN BIEBER!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
carelt1985 On June 25, 2016

Chesterfield, Missouri
#1New Post! Mar 13, 2014 @ 15:43:15
Through the years, Justin Bieber went from tween crooner to young adult artist who behaves too poorly to act like an adult. Us Americans think Bieber is a mess...some wanted him deported back to Canada. However, Canadians, what is your opinion of your native bad-boy star?
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#2New Post! Mar 13, 2014 @ 17:23:06
Self-entitled, narcissistic, assholy, f***tard.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#3New Post! Mar 13, 2014 @ 17:49:40
Be careful what you say...

Justin Bieber might be Canadian by birth but it's pretty safe to say that the self-entitled, narcissistic, assholy, f***tard we know today is an American made product.

On second thought...maybe we should just add "ungrateful" to the list.

TMZ has released four clips totalling eight minutes from Bieber’s five-hour testimony. In one clip, Bieber is asked about his former mentor Usher, who played a prominent part in Bieber’s early career. “Usher? Yeah, that sounds familiar,” said Bieber. “I was found on YouTube. I was instrumental in my own career.”
Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/justin-bieber/75986#JE44hWomOCeQiqad.99
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#4New Post! Mar 13, 2014 @ 22:55:08
@someone_else_again Said

Be careful what you say...

Justin Bieber might be Canadian by birth but it's pretty safe to say that the self-entitled, narcissistic, assholy, f***tard we know today is an American made product.

On second thought...maybe we should just add "ungrateful" to the list.

TMZ has released four clips totalling eight minutes from Bieber’s five-hour testimony. In one clip, Bieber is asked about his former mentor Usher, who played a prominent part in Bieber’s early career. “Usher? Yeah, that sounds familiar,” said Bieber. “I was found on YouTube. I was instrumental in my own career.”
Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/justin-bieber/75986#JE44hWomOCeQiqad.99

He's very ungrateful.

The fact that his father has done nothing to dissuade his behaviour, is appalling, but not surprising, since he is just riding his sons coat tails and is probably on the payroll of that brat. His dad was one of the individuals that helped blocked off the road for the drag race. Pathetic.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#5New Post! Mar 13, 2014 @ 23:03:00
@Dark_Tink Said

He's very ungrateful.

The fact that his father has done nothing to dissuade his behaviour, is appalling, but not surprising, since he is just riding his sons coat tails and is probably on the payroll of that brat. His dad was one of the individuals that helped blocked off the road for the drag race. Pathetic.

Yeah...I don't pay much attention to celebrity news but I've had a lot of time to kill lately where all I could read were fashion/entertainment magazines. I read some article where Justin and his daddy were obnoxious to a flight attendant.

I would ask where they "down to earth" celebrities are but, of course, they're the ones nobody has heard of...because there's nothing to gossip about!
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#6New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 01:24:34
He's nothing more than a self entitled, arrogant, ungrateful little wanna be thug. I blame his parents in addition to many child celebrities turn out this way because the adults are on their pay roll so they give in and never instill the values, manners etc that most other non celebrity parents get.

However, I chose not to mock him and do not like it when he's mocked after all, he's quite young and he is really not to blame for most of how he is now but if he remains this way, then he is to blame for choosing to stay how his parents and adults made him.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#7New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 02:11:09
@someone_else_again Said

I was instrumental in my own career.”

I believe the word you are looking for is detrimental.
essenceofjme On March 05, 2024
bread ends

f***ing, Morocco
#8New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 02:29:15
@TenaciousDave Said

I swear I heard that word when I saw a clip of the deposition. I would put money on it. He said detrimental, then corrected himself after his lawyer said instrumental.

Meh...two words, one finger.
The Anus Of Satan

#9New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 02:31:10
@essenceofjme Said

I swear I heard that word when I saw a clip of the deposition. I would put money on it. He said detrimental, then corrected himself after his lawyer said instrumental.

Meh...two words, one finger.

I think you need lay off the ganja.
essenceofjme On March 05, 2024
bread ends

f***ing, Morocco
#10New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 02:39:00
@TenaciousDave Said

I think you need lay off the ganja.

He said it. I don't think he meant to but the word came out of his face hole.
The Anus Of Satan

#11New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 07:41:35
@essenceofjme Said

He said it. I don't think he meant to but the word came out of his face hole.

IT DID! It did come out of his face hole!
Again2013 On July 28, 2014

Deleted

, Canada
#12New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 10:53:48
United States can keep him
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#13New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 16:29:42
@TenaciousDave Said

Nah. He plays an instrument. I've seen it.

Honestly, I think that he is a talented kid but "stardom" has gotten to him. It's a frequently seen pattern. Thanks, Drew Barrymore.

That was a joke, btw...I love Drew Barrymore.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#14New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 19:32:22
I remember when Britney Spears had a meltdown and began acting out. She started to speak in a British accent, wear a pink wig and she shaved her head. The media, late night hosts mocked and made fun of her. Its obvious that behavior was not normal and it turned out she had to go to a psychiatric facility and was diagnosed by a mental health professional as being bipolar and went on mediation. She was not even of sound enough mind to control her own funds and her father ended up getting a court order to act for her.

I personally find it disgusting that everyone made fun of her and its a reason so many with mental illness commit suicide instead of reaching out to someone or a professional for help. I personally do not find it funny to mock, belittle and bash any person no matter if they are a celebrity if they are having a meltdown because we have no idea why they are having it.

While I think he is an arrogant little punk, I draw the line at mocking him and making fun of him. He could have a mental illness or need help and he is crying out for that help but in this way by acting out.

So for that, I will defend him or anyone else when someone decides this is funny and they should mock any celebrity or any real person no matter if I know them or not.

If the people who mock and bash and belittle treat people they know this way who are reaching out for help, need help, have substance abuse problems or mental health issues then shame on them.

Stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution to help stop people suffering in silence or acting out.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#15New Post! Mar 14, 2014 @ 19:46:17
@DorkySupergirl Said

I remember when Britney Spears had a meltdown and began acting out. She started to speak in a British accent, wear a pink wig and she shaved her head. The media, late night hosts mocked and made fun of her. Its obvious that behavior was not normal and it turned out she had to go to a psychiatric facility and was diagnosed by a mental health professional as being bipolar and went on mediation. She was not even of sound enough mind to control her own funds and her father ended up getting a court order to act for her.

I personally find it disgusting that everyone made fun of her and its a reason so many with mental illness commit suicide instead of reaching out to someone or a professional for help. I personally do not find it funny to mock, belittle and bash any person no matter if they are a celebrity if they are having a meltdown because we have no idea why they are having it.

While I think he is an arrogant little punk, I draw the line at mocking him and making fun of him. He could have a mental illness or need help and he is crying out for that help but in this way by acting out.

So for that, I will defend him or anyone else when someone decides this is funny and they should mock any celebrity or any real person no matter if I know them or not.

If the people who mock and bash and belittle treat people they know this way who are reaching out for help, need help, have substance abuse problems or mental health issues then shame on them.

Stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution to help stop people suffering in silence or acting out.

Where do you draw the line though? Britney was clearly acting psychotic. Is Justin?

How do you distinguish between when a person needs help and when they are just a douche?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs