Local

What countries have you been to?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
earthangel On March 19, 2010

Sunbury On Thames, United King
#1New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 01:52:32
What countries have you been to? and how long did you stay for?

What did you do there?

Did you like the Country? or did you hate it?
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#2New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 01:56:19
Besides Japan and the US I have been to China (Hong Kong)and I have been to Singapore. Both were holidays.

#3New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 02:10:12
@reiko Said
Besides Japan and the US I have been to China (Hong Kong)and I have been to Singapore. Both were holidays.

WOW! I would love to go to Singapore, my parents lived there for 3 years also Korea, they said it was a beautiful country!

I have been to the US, I stayed there for 3 months in Louisiana, and travelled well, whilst i was there, also been to Disney World would love to go again!! The only part of New York i saw though was from the aeroplane as we had to change at the New York Kennedy airport!
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#4New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 03:49:44
I haven't been anywhere outside America. And I've only been to New York and Pennsylvania. I really want to travel some more though and go out of Canada and America
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#5New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 03:52:20
I suggest for both of you Hong Kong. It's a shopping wonderland. Great stuff for cheap! And good food too.
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#6New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 09:49:30
Ok

Majorca twice, both holidays, was ok as an island, bit too tourist orientated

The algarve, Portugal, twice, both holidays both for a 2 weeks... I absolutely love it there, beautiful scenery not too many tourists, just stunning and the people are so friendly

USA, New york and New England, went with the school for a skiing trip, we flew into New York and went straight up to New England where we spent a week skiing at attitash bear park (the most amazing thing I've done so far) Then we went back down to New York and spent the weekend shopping, we went up the empire state building and did the trip on the boat around the statue of liberty... it was awesome.

Fuerterventura, I went for 2 weeks again as a holiday. I wasn't really that impressed.... it was lacking something I look for in a holiday, not quite sure what... the whole place just seemed... dead.

France, in the South around Cannes, I was very young at the time but from what I remember the scenery was beautiful and the wether was awesome! I also stayed for a week up near Paris and visited the 'Euro' Disney park, was great as I was only about 10

Just recently I visited Jamaica, it was absolutely gorgeous! The beaches, the food, the accomadation, the people... everything was perfect (except hurricane Ivan, but thats the risk you take) The only thing I will say is I felt alot of guilt that I was in a 5* hotel, and the employees didn't have homes left... I mean we all donated to a fund for them set up by some holiday makers..... but still very guilty... and when we went on trips and saw how people were living (out of cars in shanty towns etc) it literally brought a tear to my eye... but still I would recommend it to everyone, not only that, the more tourists they get the more jobs they can provide and the more peoples living can improve, the island is full of the most wonderful, kind, friendly people... they deserve that chance

That is the end of my list (for now) I hope to add Oz to it next year
screamingalpha On February 06, 2010

Coronado, California
#7New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 11:12:13
Chile, Peru, Brazil

All were awesome...
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 11:33:34
I haven't left the continent unfortunately.

I've been to Canada lots of times. When the diving is good I practically live there. It's a 4 hour drive and I'm in southern Ontario, where there is some of the best freshwater diving in the world.

But my FIRST time to Canada was... amusing. I was 17 and internet dating a girl who lived in Edmonton. Well, with the help of a mutual friend in Edmonton, I convinced my parents that there was a math camp in Edmonton that wanted to give me a scholarship! This actually worked. They sent me off on a flight to Edmonton convinced that I was going to a 3-week math camp, but I actually just went and hung out with these mega cool people

A couple of years ago, I went to Tijuana... that was surprisingly boring. Everyone there was apparently either a bartender, a cab driver willing to take you anywhere for $3, or a "pharmacist" wearing a white coat selling you all sorts of drugs he couldn't pronounce.

I really want to go to Scotland, though... sometime next winter I might head down to Beleize or Cozumel or Bonaire for a winter diving vacation... mmm
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 13:48:21
France three times, two day trips and one stay at eurodisney! - Dont bother with eurodisney! Ha!
Holland twice, once for one night then Amsterdam for three nights. Great!
Gran Canaria for 2 weeks holiday.
Corfu for 2 weeks holiday.
New York for 5 nights.
Las Vegas for one week.
Cyrpus twice for three weeks holidays.
Rhodes for one week.
Im sure ive been somewhere else too but cant remember!
Going to Austria, Dublin and Portugal next.

#10New Post! Oct 24, 2005 @ 21:56:50
Apart from the USA - The best holiday ive had!
Ive been to Spain 5 times for 2 weeks holidays love the place!
Gibralta 0nce for 2 days -Nice island but not alot to do.
Algiers once for 1 day and would never go back there!
France twice for day trips with the school- Ok but didnt really get to see much!
sandrarichards On April 27, 2006

Deleted

#11New Post! Oct 31, 2005 @ 19:40:04
France, Germany, Spain, Romania, NI, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg..cant think of any more for now

Deleted

#12New Post! Oct 31, 2005 @ 19:40:37
@earthangel Said
Apart from the USA - The best holiday ive had!
Ive been to Spain 5 times for 2 weeks holidays love the place!
Gibralta 0nce for 2 days -Nice island but not alot to do.
Algiers once for 1 day and would never go back there!
France twice for day trips with the school- Ok but didnt really get to see much!

Gibralter is British hun..
kyahbean On August 28, 2016

Williamstown, Massachusetts
#13New Post! Oct 31, 2005 @ 19:42:29
I went to Canada. That's it. *shrug*
paul On October 30, 2007

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Oct 31, 2005 @ 20:04:40
Almost everywhere when I was in the Forces

Deleted