Forums: Politics:
Racism

What about the "Human Race"?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#1New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:04:03
Why can't people remember that we're ALL here on the same rock we call Earth. Why can't we agree that we all have certain things in common, such as, eating, sleeping, laughing, loving, feelings, bodily functions, dreams, hair, teeth, eyes, fingers... etc and marvel in our differences. Able to accept that we are all unique in our own ways and display a curiosity to want to get to know others better before we pass judgment on them.

Advance our spirituality level above the Barbarian level we have it now. Love one another JUST BECAUSE. It's as simple as that.

Can you imagine if that were to be? No more wars. No more crime. No more Hate. People helping people. No more Hunger. No more unnecessary illnesses because human's health would be on the forefront. The list goes on and on.

I challenge you to try this...

Say, "Hello" to the next ten perfect strangers you see. Look them in the eyes when you say it. See if you don't start feeling a connection after about the 5th or 6th one. This may catch on.

J.R.
sassi On February 20, 2009

Deleted

Coolangatta, Australia
#2New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:07:20
Real good stuff, but people is people and they just have different ways of seeing stuff.
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#3New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:07:22
@jr_sanford Said

Say, "Hello" to the next ten perfect strangers you see. Look them in the eyes when you say it. See if you don't start feeling a connection after about the 5th or 6th one. This may catch on.

J.R.

I will and I'll get back to you on it.

Great post by the way, I like it.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#4New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:13:18
I do that every day and there's no feeling like it. Or just listening to a stranger that has something to say...
Allyson On January 20, 2010

Deleted

, Michigan
#5New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:15:45
In our small town we do that a lot.and yes it is nice,you meet a lot of friends that way.
kelkel1967 On January 09, 2012

greensboro, North Carolina
#6New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:19:50
@jr_sanford Said

Why can't people remember that we're ALL here on the same rock we call Earth. Why can't we agree that we all have certain things in common, such as, eating, sleeping, laughing, loving, feelings, bodily functions, dreams, hair, teeth, eyes, fingers... etc and marvel in our differences. Able to accept that we are all unique in our own ways and display a curiosity to want to get to know others better before we pass judgment on them.

Advance our spirituality level above the Barbarian level we have it now. Love one another JUST BECAUSE. It's as simple as that.

Can you imagine if that were to be? No more wars. No more crime. No more Hate. People helping people. No more Hunger. No more unnecessary illnesses because human's health would be on the forefront. The list goes on and on.

J.R.

what you say is true ,and i am one with a open heart and open mind to all that pass my way and very happy to know you !!

i say hello to all that will say hello back !!

lets just see what will happen ???
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#7New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:45:13
@jr_sanford Said

J.R.

Kudos my friend....good point you have here!!

Chicago, Illinois
#8New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:46:48
@lilbear Said

I do that every day and there's no feeling like it. Or just listening to a stranger that has something to say...

Aren't you sweet.....here's a hug for you!! And kudos!!
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:47:57
@jr_sanford Said

J.R.

Good thoughts there

but If I were to make eye contact with 10 perfect strangers and say hello they'd think I'm wacko.

Chicago, Illinois
#10New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:00:07
@Kasabian Said

Good thoughts there

but If I were to make eye contact with 10 perfect strangers and say hello they'd think I'm wacko.

I wouldn't think that....here make eye contact with me.....see, i'am smiling at you right now!!!
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:03:06
@Spinkiegirl Said

I wouldn't think that....here make eye contact with me.....see, i'am smiling at you right now!!!

I wouldn't think twice about making eye contact and smiling at you

but a guy like hinkneylad? I'd not smile at him and say hello now would I!
medi94 On May 15, 2010

Atlanta, Georgia
#12New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:04:42
@jr_sanford Said

J.R.

I also wish and hope that the world would be that way, but
you know why it cannot be perfect like that?

It's because perfect for one person is not perfect for another.
Prejudge On December 01, 2012

Free,
#13New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 02:58:09
@jr_sanford Said

J.R.

i totally agree, but like Einstein said, "As long as there is man, there will always be wars."
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs