What about Biden?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#31New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 21:47:17
@simplydreadful Said
From what I've seen of him over the years, he seems to be a good person.
He'll say what he has to.

He's aligned however, with the party of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, . . . Definitely not my crowd.

I judge them by the company they keep.

Another good point...but what I keep asking voters or someone who claims to love this so called 'great country' so much...is if we judge our politians by the company they keep...then why did david(kkk) duke get elected a seat in the house of repersenatives? No one has every answered that question for me....

Chicago, Illinois
#32New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 21:48:20
@boppin_guy Said
Yes....

DAM...that means I know alot of them...
simplydreadful On October 08, 2008

#33New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 21:50:54
Quote:
I've already explained....he's a jerk because he's an angry, agressive, ambitious man.

Sadly I've noticed that politics does tend to bring out the ugliness in everything.

Hmm. What was it someone once said? " . . . Anger, fear, aggression . . . the dark side, are they."

ultranewbie On December 31, 2012

el dorado, New Mexico
#34New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 21:59:58
maybe folks forgot about McCain openly calling the Vietnamese population a bunch of "gooks" when he was giving his campaign speech? Or maybe folks have quickly forgotten how McCain has gotten into several verbal and sometimes physical "clashes" with the press? Whenever he gets blind sided by the media, he doesn't seem to handle it well. Especially when it leaked out about his secret meetings with a democratic candidate. McCain literally became unglued..it's embarrassing to watch, actually.

Maybe the overseas press isn't really releasing both sides of the story?

As for Palin..According to sources, the young men in her hometown are going to the press. Apparently the 17 y/o unwed mother (Palin's daughter) has a very promiscuous lifestyle before she became pregnant? the guys are going to the press saying most of them banged her just to say they "Banged Palin's Daughter"...this was before Palin took on the GOP candidacy..

And from what many of us have observed, Biden is a wuss compared to McCain..You will notice since Palin has taken "center stage"..Biden hasn't said a word...yet..

I think Obama would have had a better choice with Hilary Clinton vs. Palin..i think Hilary would show Palin exactly where the "lipstick" goes...
diomedes On March 22, 2013

Long Beach, California
#35New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 22:29:12
Biden... bad business there. Especially for a civil libertarian like myself... I really wish Obama had choose someone better rather than some little old a** honky who believes in big government.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#36New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 22:44:50
@ultranewbie Said

And from what many of us have observed, Biden is a wuss compared to McCain..You will notice since Palin has taken "center stage"..Biden hasn't said a word...yet..

I could just say that the conservative media isn't giving Biden fair attention. But that would be almost as ridiculous as the people who whined when Obama was getting all the attention.
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#37New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 22:45:47
@spinkiegirl Said
Another good point...but what I keep asking voters or someone who claims to love this so called 'great country' so much...is if we judge our politians by the company they keep...then why did david(kkk) duke get elected a seat in the house of repersenatives? No one has every answered that question for me....

First of all...
David Duke never got out of Louisiana House of Representatives..in case you don't know that is a low level state job...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

Duke has also unsuccessfully ran for the Louisiana Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, Governor of Louisiana and twice for President of the United States.

OK now you explain

Robert Byrd...The longest running senator in history A Democrate always has been a democrate...

Byrd witnessed Klan parades during his childhood in Matoaka, West Virginia. Byrd joined the Ku Klux Klan when he was twenty four in 1942. His local chapter unanimously elected him Exalted Cyclops.[4]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[4] Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops. Byrd worked as a welder for warships in a Baltimore, Maryland shipyard during World War Two.[4][5]

When Byrd was twenty eight years old, he wrote about the 1945 racial integration of the military to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

?Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944 [6][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

oh in case you don't know the senator is elected by state vote..

Chicago, Illinois
#38New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 22:46:05
@ultranewbie Said
maybe folks forgot about McCain openly calling the Vietnamese population a bunch of "gooks" when he was giving his campaign speech? Or maybe folks have quickly forgotten how McCain has gotten into several verbal and sometimes physical "clashes" with the press? Whenever he gets blind sided by the media, he doesn't seem to handle it well. Especially when it leaked out about his secret meetings with a democratic candidate. McCain literally became unglued..it's embarrassing to watch, actually.

Maybe the overseas press isn't really releasing both sides of the story?

As for Palin..According to sources, the young men in her hometown are going to the press. Apparently the 17 y/o unwed mother (Palin's daughter) has a very promiscuous lifestyle before she became pregnant? the guys are going to the press saying most of them banged her just to say they "Banged Palin's Daughter"...this was before Palin took on the GOP candidacy..

I think Obama would have had a better choice with Hilary Clinton vs. Palin..i think Hilary would show Palin exactly where the "lipstick" goes...

https://current.com/items/88911603_hillary_remember_when_john_mccain_slimed_your_daughter https://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2008/07/15/john-mccain-thinks-rape-jokes-are-funn/https://current.com/items/88911603_ Or, how about these links? Yeah, his temper and respect for women is just what america needs in a president....he's just the perfect form of a gentleman....he'd make americans proud as our leader huh?

Chicago, Illinois
#39New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 23:14:36
@bobbimay Said
First of all...
David Duke never got out of Louisiana House of Representatives..in case you don't know that is a low level state job...

Duke has also unsuccessfully ran for the Louisiana Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, Governor of Louisiana and twice for President of the United States.

OK now you explain

Robert Byrd...The longest running senator in history A Democrate always has been a democrate...

Byrd witnessed Klan parades during his childhood in Matoaka, West Virginia. Byrd joined the Ku Klux Klan when he was twenty four in 1942. His local chapter unanimously elected him Exalted Cyclops.[4]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[4] Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops. Byrd worked as a welder for warships in a Baltimore, Maryland shipyard during World War Two.[4][5]

When Byrd was twenty eight years old, he wrote about the 1945 racial integration of the military to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

https://www.nndb.com/people/210/000024138/#FN1 The truth is..for ME, I don't care about reps or dems...conserative or libral....and I don't care which party has ex-klan members holding any political office.....who cares...they were VOTED IN THAT OFFICE....politians I PAY MY f***ING TAXES TO!!!!! The link I posted states..duke was ELECTED......what kind of people in this so called 'great' country...let's a ex-klan memeber...duke or byrd, get voted in any political office? That's my QUESTION!!!!! Care to answer that....cause both the dems and reps.....can have all ex-klan members...WHO THE HELL VOTED THEM IN????? Anybody want to answer....I don't want to hear about what dam state vote they got....WHO THE HELL ELECTED THEM...and WHY???? I don't care what LOW LEVEL.....they hold...

Chicago, Illinois
#40New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 23:25:31
@bobbimay Said
First of all...

OK now you explain

I don't know a dam thing about politics and our govt. why the hell should I explain any politican to you....I didn't vote for either david (kkk) duke or robert(kkk) byrd.....let God deal with them...you are so proud of our politcal govt. and the way they run this country...YOU explain it....
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#41New Post! Sep 12, 2008 @ 23:56:26
@spinkiegirl Said
https://www.nndb.com/people/210/000024138/#FN1 The truth is..for ME, I don't care about reps or dems...conserative or libral....and I don't care which party has ex-klan members holding any political office.....who cares...they were VOTED IN THAT OFFICE....politians I PAY MY f***ING TAXES TO!!!!! The link I posted states..duke was ELECTED......what kind of people in this so called 'great' country...let's a ex-klan memeber...duke or byrd, get voted in any political office? That's my QUESTION!!!!! Care to answer that....cause both the dems and reps.....can have all ex-klan members...WHO THE HELL VOTED THEM IN????? Anybody want to answer....I don't want to hear about what dam state vote they got....WHO THE HELL ELECTED THEM...and WHY???? I don't care what LOW LEVEL.....they hold...

...but what I keep asking voters or someone who claims to love this so called 'great country' so much...is if we judge our politians by the company they keep...then why did david(kkk) duke get elected a seat in the house of repersenatives? No one has every answered that question for me....

Then why ask the question again..????

Chicago, Illinois
#42New Post! Sep 13, 2008 @ 00:28:44
@bobbimay Said
...but what I keep asking voters or someone who claims to love this so called 'great country' so much...is if we judge our politians by the company they keep...then why did david(kkk) duke get elected a seat in the house of repersenatives? No one has every answered that question for me....

Then why ask the question again..????

Because I thought this was a free forun and a free country.....and I wasn't aware we can only ask a question 1 time....will I get onto trouble for asking the same question more than once? Hopefully someone will give me a honest answer in stead of asking me a stupid one.....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs