AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#31New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 02:21:11
@chaski Said

To help clarify gakINGKONG's post:

Romans 13:1
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

That is to say that Trump has been given to us by God.

Of course that would also mean that god also gave us Obama & Bill Clinton as Presidents, and Hillary as the Secretary of State...

I doubt seriously that gakINGKONG was quoting the Bible during either Obama or B. Clinton's presidency.

But maybe I am wrong.

All hail our lord and savior Donald Jesus Christ Trump!

Now I realize you are the clarifier and not one of those that believe Trump was a gift from the spaghetti monster .
With that said, if god is gifting the USA presidents that means he started way back in the day and George Washington was his first of 45 ( to date ) gifts .
So, that leads us to the state of affairs we find ourselves in in context to our nation and all its issues.
If this is so, me thinks the spaghetti monster has one hell of a f*#k @d up sense of humor.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#32New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 02:36:36
It took a Chinese comic to show how great a forward thinker trump is.
They built this huge wall in China to keep people out it did not work about 1000 years later they are charging people money to walk on it. See it and stay in it. They are rolling in the dough.

In say 500 years we could do the same and use the money to pay off the national debt.

GO TRUMP build that wall.

n/a, New Mexico
#33New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 02:37:59
@gakINGKONG Said

Romans 13:1

Give me a better candidate. You have a year and change to make that happen. Otherwise, he's our guy.

Give you a better candidate......
this following a bible quote ,,,,,,
dude i'm calling bulls*** on this .
You are either just stirring the pot to see, what if anything ,floats to the top , or you be one confused son.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#34New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 02:47:40
@white_swan53 Said

...not one of those that believe Trump was a gift...

Well, maybe a gag gift.

No... I am not even distantly a supporter of Cadet Bone Spurs.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand people not liking Hillary. I also totally understand people not liking either the politics or the politicians of the Democrat party.

But, quite frankly, Trump is an idiot riding a good economy that was not his making, and is causing damage to our country that will take 50 years (if not 100 or more years) to fix.

He isn't a "conservative"... he isn't a Republican... he isn't a "stable genius"... he isn't a Christian (let alone a "good" Christian)...

Trump is a narcissistic jackass draft dodging coward with the emotional maturity of a pre-adolescent twitter addict and the stability of a 4 year old souped-up on a Mountain Dew & sugar buzz wavering between giddy fits and psychologically disturbed tantrums who wishes he was a Mafia boss.

Perhaps worst of all, Trump is an indictment against any thing good that America ever stood for, and is the single greatest obstacle to making America great again... or even just making America OK again.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#35New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 02:51:08
@white_swan53 Said

son

Mommy!

n/a, New Mexico
#36New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 03:38:53
@chaski Said

Well, maybe a gag gift.

No... I am not even distantly a supporter of Cadet Bone Spurs.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand people not liking Hillary. I also totally understand people not liking either the politics or the politicians of the Democrat party.

But, quite frankly, Trump is an idiot riding a good economy that was not his making, and is causing damage to our country that will take 50 years (if not 100 or more years) to fix.

He isn't a "conservative"... he isn't a Republican... he isn't a "stable genius"... he isn't a Christian (let alone a "good" Christian)...

Trump is a narcissistic jackass draft dodging coward with the emotional maturity of a pre-adolescent twitter addict and the stability of a 4 year old souped-up on a Mountain Dew & sugar buzz wavering between giddy fits and psychologically disturbed tantrums who wishes he was a Mafia boss.

Perhaps worst of all, Trump is an indictment against any thing good that America ever stood for, and is the single greatest obstacle to making America great again... or even just making America OK again.

VERY WELL SAID !!!
I could wish putting this all upper case that it would be loud enough to reach from here to Trumps ears .

n/a, New Mexico
#37New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 03:40:47
@gakINGKONG Said

Mommy!

If I was , YOU wouldn't be a Trump fan, my kids are to smart to strap blinders on so tight they cut off the blood flow to their brains.

, Florida
#38New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 08:23:30
@white_swan53 Said

If I was , YOU wouldn't be a Trump fan, my kids are to smart to strap blinders on so tight they cut off the blood flow to their brains.

Blinder strapping is my specialty dear mum.

n/a, New Mexico
#39New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 10:47:56
@gakINGKONG Said

Blinder strapping is my specialty dear mum.

Well loosen those Trump blinder straps and let some oxygen and blood get up to your grey matter . You will feel better , well at least until you snap about how idiotic Trump is , then you will eat a plate of crow . After that things will start to get right in your world.

, Florida
#40New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 16:09:01
@white_swan53 Said

Well loosen those Trump blinder straps and let some oxygen and blood get up to your grey matter . You will feel better , well at least until you snap about how idiotic Trump is , then you will eat a plate of crow . After that things will start to get right in your world.

Could I put the crow in the blinder before I eat it?

This sounds amazing.

I see you wear the club patch.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#41New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 16:57:42
@white_swan53 Said

Is he really as clueless as it appears ....

He's focused on very important things: Twitter Count

the leader of the free world spent an inordinate amount of time complaining about lost Twitter followers

Dorsey (twitter CEO)... had to explain to the president that like other Twitter users, @realDonaldTrump periodically loses followers when the site deletes fake or bot accounts.
Two people close to Trump previously told The Daily Beast that Trump has repeatedly griped to associates about how his predecessor, President Obama, has had more Twitter followers than he has,

Dorsey also used the meeting to promote Twitter’s efforts to fight opioid addiction, which include using a special emoji to promote National Prescription Drug Take Back Day. It is unclear how interested Trump was in discussing those efforts, at least compared to his time spent inquiring about the alleged purging of his followers.

The discussion came a few hours after early morning tweets from the president accusing Twitter of playing “political games” with his follower count and calling for congressional intervention against the company.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#42New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 19:19:30
@mrmhead Said

the leader of the free world spent an inordinate amount of time complaining about lost Twitter followers

Dorsey (twitter CEO)... had to explain to the president that like other Twitter users, @realDonaldTrump periodically loses followers when the site deletes fake or bot accounts.
Two people close to Trump previously told The Daily Beast that Trump has repeatedly griped to associates about how his predecessor, President Obama, has had more Twitter followers than he has,

Dorsey also used the meeting to promote Twitter’s efforts to fight opioid addiction, which include using a special emoji to promote National Prescription Drug Take Back Day. It is unclear how interested Trump was in discussing those efforts, at least compared to his time spent inquiring about the alleged purging of his followers.

The discussion came a few hours after early morning tweets from the president accusing Twitter of playing “political games” with his follower count and calling for congressional intervention against the company.

Under Trump's Twitter profile, where it reads "Followers", Twitter should put:

The Most Ever, or at least since Abraham Lincoln.

n/a, New Mexico
#43New Post! Apr 25, 2019 @ 00:02:23
@chaski Said

Under Trump's Twitter profile, where it reads "Followers", Twitter should put:

The Most Ever, or at least since Abraham Lincoln.

He can truthfully say he has more followers then any president prior to 2006 .

n/a, New Mexico
#44New Post! Apr 25, 2019 @ 01:00:41
@mrmhead Said

Quote:
Trump also said he’s heard from other prominent conservatives about problems with Twitter, though he declined to name names .

It is difficult to try and guess what Trump will best be remembered for ,his many recorded untruths or his inclination for making statements like this one.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs