What Do You Think of Suicide?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>
colonelbleep On December 15, 2015

, North Carolina
#31New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 12:28:12
@carelt1985 Said

So I won't be hurt or be allowing to others, no more. Besides, my momma would get $400,000.

Look carelt1985, I believe insurance companies won't pay a claim for suicide, at best, a fraction of the amount. Your mom would be left without a daughter and no more money. Nothing will be achieved. You can do a lot with yourself. Give it a try.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#32New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 12:54:25
The idea scares the living crap out of me really. No matter how much I put myself down, I can't go along with taking my own life.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#33New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 14:21:15
If not one single person cared about you there wouldn't be any comments in this thread at all. So think again on the 'nobody gives a s***' comment.
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#35New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 14:54:40
@carelt1985 Said

Believe me, most people don't give a s*** about me.

well maybe most people dont...but many do.
i don't know you and i care that you feel this way.
I think sometimes it needs to come from within...you have no value on yourself so you presume no one else will.
You are very wrong.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#36New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 15:56:40
@carelt1985 Said

Off and on, since I was 9, I thought life would be better if I was dead.

I don't see how it could be. - Life that is. It would be over, so not better at all. You would know nothing more about life from that day on.

I think we all go to that place at some point in our lives; have fleeting thoughts, or entertain the idea.
Life is full of changes though; ups and downs. If we brave it out it seems we always come to a point where we say "I'm so glad I didn't go through with that...What if I did? I wouldn't be here to enjoy what I now have... Makes me shudder!"

Remembering all of that always keeps me grounded; as things always pass. Situations improve.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#37New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:07:16
@Eaglebauer Said

I'll continue that thought and say that if there really isn't one person you can think of that gives a s*** about you, there are some pretty available ways to find at least one who does.

Even this site...I've found some very close friends here who really care about me, and vice versa.

Ah HA! I KNEW it.....you've wanted me from the get go, Eagle!!!
carelt1985 On June 25, 2016

Chesterfield, Missouri
#38New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:25:55
Just today, they put me on Celexa for my depression. All I can say, I feel better. No suicide thoughts.
sweetheart5545 On November 06, 2013

, Florida
#39New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:29:35
@rosexthorn Said

If you're at this point already, in my opinion you should get off the forum and call a crisis line or find someone to talk to S.T.A.T.

We are not professionals and cannot do nor say what is necessary for you at this time. PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP A.S.A.P!!

I agree,please get help,there's so much in life that you haven't done yet,enjoy life it's precious.
carelt1985 On June 25, 2016

Chesterfield, Missouri
#40New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:31:13
@sweetheart5545 Said

I agree,please get help,there's so much in life that you haven't done yet,enjoy life it's precious.

I'm better from yesterday. They put me on meds. I'm not suicidal, anymore.
stormie On July 01, 2020

Melbourne, Australia
#41New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:31:31
hmm after seeing this sure as hell brought back some painful memories, What do i think of it? Well after losing a close mate 4 years ago to suicide i can't say it gets any easier to cope with at the end of the day your life is done and dusted no longer do you have to be concerned about the world in which you lived but... In my mate's case he was 26 he did it on his brothers 24th birthday that poor guy has to celebrate the most horrific B'day for the rest of his life and we have to live with on with what we missed and if we could of helped.

I can honestly say its the worst thing in the world to live with not a day goes by without the feeling's of blame, anger, hatred, loss, a massive amount of feelings to much for most to understand, Its a "bluntly" a s***ty thing to put people through, the people you think dont give a rats arse you are wrong about by a country mile, No amount of money will make it worth it if his brother could buy back his life he would a 1000 times over and i can say that as i see his pain often enough to know.

We all go through this thought process its part of life but to act on it? believe me it ruins lives more than you know
sweetheart5545 On November 06, 2013

, Florida
#42New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:33:29
@carelt1985 Said

That's good to hear,I'm glad to hear that.
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#43New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:55:27
@carelt1985 Said

OK, YAY, Carel! You know, when you post stuff like you do, there are people (me included) who care about you and take you very seriously, even though we only know you electronically. We are NOT just computer screens and monitors, there are LIVE people behind our posts. I'm so HAPPY that you are OK.....
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#44New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 17:58:42
@stormie Said

hmm after seeing this sure as hell brought back some painful memories, What do i think of it? Well after losing a close mate 4 years ago to suicide i can't say it gets any easier to cope with at the end of the day your life is done and dusted no longer do you have to be concerned about the world in which you lived but... In my mate's case he was 26 he did it on his brothers 24th birthday that poor guy has to celebrate the most horrific B'day for the rest of his life and we have to live with on with what we missed and if we could of helped.

I can honestly say its the worst thing in the world to live with not a day goes by without the feeling's of blame, anger, hatred, loss, a massive amount of feelings to much for most to understand, Its a "bluntly" a s***ty thing to put people through, the people you think dont give a rats arse you are wrong about by a country mile, No amount of money will make it worth it if his brother could buy back his life he would a 1000 times over and i can say that as i see his pain often enough to know.

We all go through this thought process its part of life but to act on it? believe me it ruins lives more than you know

Well said, Stormie, well said! I just buried a girlfriend of mine who hung herself. Her grown children INSISTED on an open casket, and it was dreadful. In life, this woman was beautifully tailored and kept herself up, in the casket she was puffy and dark and misshapen from hanging in a hot garage for two days. She had a drug/alcohol addiction, and could NOT stay sober. It was so painful, the most painful memorial service I've ever been to. Her children were ANGRY and HURT and there was so much pain I had to leave.
Silly_Me On April 22, 2020

In a cave, United Kingdom
#45New Post! Jun 08, 2012 @ 18:44:26
Why would your mum get money if you commit suicide? I thought any insurances that are paid out on the death of a relative would only be valid on deaths brought on by illness or accidental death? suicide as far as I understand it (in the UK anyway) would make the claim void

I hope you have got some help, suicide may end your pain now, but you will be subjecting your loved ones to a life time of guilt and loss, not to mention the person who finds you, My friends sister and her 2 young children found their husband/father hanging, the children are messed up now having recurrent nightmares and panic attacks they will have to cope with that image for the rest of their lives.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs