Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#1New Post! Jan 05, 2018 @ 19:26:31
"Chicken Pot Pie and I don't care . . . "

so, what's wrong?

Answer: Slavery. Slavery is still wrong.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#2New Post! Jan 06, 2018 @ 17:10:48
@gakINGKONG Said

"Chicken Pot Pie and I don't care . . . "

so, what's wrong?

Answer: Slavery. Slavery is still wrong.

why?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Jan 06, 2018 @ 17:37:33
yes, chicken should be not salves to making chicken pot pies. they don't even like chicken pot pies, they kind like turkey pot pies. don't tell the turkeys that on thanksgivings day.

chickens! your free at last! look out, and you can see! it is all over, chicken free! revolt for your freedom! chickens, get out that those pots!

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a CHICKEN, gosh darn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

chicken little -

#4New Post! Jan 06, 2018 @ 23:28:59
@twilitezone911 Said

yes, chicken should be not salves to making chicken pot pies. they don't even like chicken pot pies, they kind like turkey pot pies. don't tell the turkeys that on thanksgivings day.

chickens! your free at last! look out, and you can see! it is all over, chicken free! revolt for your freedom! chickens, get out that those pots!

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a CHICKEN, gosh darn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

chicken little -

A free range slave (like a free range chicken) produces more.

, Florida
#5New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 11:47:30
@Erimitus Said

why?

The Blue Tail Fly was a song originally performed by minstrels. Mind you, I don't really mind this as an art form but I'm afraid even the Dutch have sacrificed Black Peter to the alter of political correctness. Damn it all.

I got the lyrics wrong for starters. I should have said "Jimmy Crack Corn . . ."

But additionally, slavery is only wrong because someone somewhere decided that we can't treat other people as property. It's a capricious and arbitrary thing but the people of the west are fat and bored and that's why my wife watches Kardashians and stopped getting her nails done.

, Florida
#6New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 11:50:45
@twilitezone911 Said

chicken little -

Network 1976

well done

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 14:20:56
@gakINGKONG Said

Network 1976

well done

thanks!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 14:31:05
Why is a slavery discussion in Gaming?

Or is it a chicken discussion?

If I remember correctly, I had a gun that shot chicken eggs in Earthworm Jim.

#9New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 15:36:07
@mrmhead Said

Premise: The master slave relationship is a game.

OP: Slavery is wrong

Question: why?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 15:56:18
let keep the chicken slavery discussion going:

why the chicken cross the road?

to pick cotton on farmer brown's plantation, and eat some watermelons.

, Florida
#11New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 16:30:23
@mrmhead Said

We can switch topics really.

The game I'd like to play really is about song lyrics

Take a standard song and replace a key phrase with something else and then make some social statement about it.

And

go

, Florida
#12New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 16:33:21
choose a name, a drug, and a food:

Jimmy Crack Corn

Chicken Pot Pie

now maybe...

Betty Meth Flan (?)

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 16:48:14
I didn't know betty boo was a meth crackhead, that would explain those big eyes of hers.

#14New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 17:01:39
TZ: why the chicken cross the road?

E: For fowl reasons.

Why didn't the hen cross the street?

#15New Post! Jan 08, 2018 @ 17:14:53
@gakINGKONG Said

We can switch topics really.

The game I'd like to play really is about song lyrics

Take a standard song and replace a key phrase with something else and then make some social statement about it.

And

go

Jimmy Crack Corn (i.e., treat my master gone away as a joke) and I don't care.

Without a master (leader) life is aimless.

If you are attempting to cheer me by making a joke, that is not how I deal with stress. (Prov: 25:20)

If you find my stress amusing then whatever floats your boat.

If you are attempting to make me feel bad it is not working.

"Get out of my face Jim or I will punch you!"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs