Undisciplined Rabble

Welp....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#1New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 10:25:02
... I just played a round of Quick, Draw! by drawing nothing but d***s and... I gotta say. Pretty damn funny. I kinda wanna upload a screenshot if I can, but I don't know if doing so will violate ToS or not, especially when they're really s***ty drawings done on a laptop track pad that really don't look like anything.

So, Tiger or Eagle, or even Wingsy. Would I be allowed to post the screenshot of my poorly done d*** pictures I drew for a Google AI in a silly, random little game?

The actual site, in case anyone's interested. https://quickdraw.withgoogle.com/#
Funky-Footed Skunk

#2New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 10:53:50
I'm heading to bed, but I'm going to leave the page open so I don't lose the pictures. Hopefully I'll know whether or not I can.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 14:18:37
it mot a bad game, I can't draw great. it is fun. most of time!

most of the time, electrical shocks that shock me, tickle me. make sure your draws are correct. ouch! I as explaining, damn, this game is addict, why is there is a noose next to me. where is twilite I put on around his neck.

where is the electric shock wire so I put around twilite's leg, he get shock, instead me.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#4New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 23:30:41
Doesn't look like I'll be able to post it anyways, even if I am allowed. Apparently Linux's version of Paint (mtPaint 3.40) is an absolute crock of s*** that tries desperately to be Photoshop, but in doing so completely fails to accomplish even the most basic of tools in Paint! For example:

* There's no 'Mouse' option, by which I mean the pointer option where you can click and move things, make selections, manually move selections, etc... They don't have that. That's not an option!

* They do have Rectangular Selection, Polygon Selection and a few other things of that nature, but that's all they do... select! You can't move the selected section of the image you've chosen. All you do is move the empty space while the image remains.

* By default, the canvas is black and the right click is set to red. I mean, I'm sure emos and My Chemical Romance cover bands appreciate the nice gesture and all, but what ever happened to good ol' fashioned white? Where, y'know... every colour shows up visibly on the canvas?

* Because it's Linux, any and all guides or help questions I look up don't actually help at all because on the 'official forums,' the questions have to be oddly specific, but not too specific somehow. So if I asked a question like "How can I move an image into the top corner of the canvas in mtPaint?" it wouldn't even let me post the question because the words 'How,' 'can,' 'I,' 'an,' 'into,' 'the,' 'top,' 'corner,' 'of,' 'canvas,' and 'in.' So how in the f*** would I be able to ask that question when I can't even ask it? Because 'move image mtPaint' brings up a ton of other questions others asked, none of which address my problem at all. And the guides don't talk about it either, so just from what I've experienced through trying to get the stupid picture to move into the top left corner so I can crop out the other crap from the screenshot and being unable to, and the lack of any information on the subject, I've come to the conclusion that you can't. It's impossible to move an image that you place into mtPaint. It'll remain centered in the canvas, unable to ever be moved no matter what you do.

* And while we're on the subject of cropping, ALL of the image effects are automatic! You put in the values and PBBBT! It craps out whatever it thinks it thought you wanted. Maybe I'd like to actually freely rotate something when I select 'Free Rotate.' Perhaps I want to flip horizontally from somewhere other than the center every single time. But nope.

I love how something that normally takes 5 steps and about 20 seconds on Windows paint [1) Prt. Scrn 2) Crtl + V 3) Select and move top section to upper corner to get cropped off 4) Move bottom of canvas to crop out bottom section of image 5) Save and upload] is a pipe dream on Linux. I don't have money to shell out for Windows right now, but I really wish I did, if only so I could use Paint.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 23:47:58
I know that me and twilite can draw with our mouse. twilite is better drawer than me.

when I do beat twilite, he draw " the finger " on the screen point at me.

twilite, you are baaaaad boy!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6New Post! Nov 21, 2016 @ 16:40:42
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#7New Post! Nov 21, 2016 @ 21:33:45
@chaski Said

Too cute, looks like he's lost all his teeth.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs