News & Current Events

We have entered the "age to come"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
woundedfeather On October 17, 2020

#61New Post! Jun 17, 2019 @ 16:14:33
@chaski Said
I am so very sorry.... I'll change my question: Have you started reading the Holy Bible yet?

I've updated my profile here so you can get a better grasp of that which you attempt to question and understand.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#62New Post! Jun 17, 2019 @ 16:21:40
@woundedfeather Said

I've updated my profile here so you can get a better grasp of that which you attempt to question and understand.

I just looked at it.

It seems that you...

> have "no life"
> "My Interests (1)"
> You are 63 years old.
> Your gender is "N/A".
> You haven't uploaded any pics.
> You've written nothing about yourself.
> You've listed no one that you want to meet.

Of course not of that help's me "grasp of that which (I) attempt to question and understand."

On the other hand, a straight answer would in fact, help me "grasp of that which (I) attempt to question and understand."

Like, for example:

Have you read the Holy Bible from front to back, 1st word to last word?

A. Yes.
B. No.
C. I refuse to answer.
D. Other ___________________. (Fill in the blank if you so choose.)

#63New Post! Jun 18, 2019 @ 13:29:53
If you do a search for "resurrected and raptured", you will be able to improve your grasp.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#64New Post! Jun 18, 2019 @ 14:13:07
@woundedfeather Said

If you do a search for "resurrected and raptured", you will be able to improve your grasp.

If you read and study the holy bible, you will be able to improve your grasp.

#65New Post! Jun 19, 2019 @ 15:45:49
The basis for determining the exact date of this new age which has come is from the unsealing of the Book of Daniel, with fulfillment of critical 16th century French prophecy along the way, too.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#66New Post! Jun 19, 2019 @ 16:21:35
@woundedfeather Said

The basis for determining the exact date of this new age which has come is from the unsealing of the Book of Daniel, with fulfillment of critical 16th century French prophecy along the way, too.

Ah yes the Book of Nostradamus... one of my favorite books in the Holy Bible.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#67New Post! Jun 19, 2019 @ 20:12:37
@chaski Said

Ah yes the Book of Nostradamus... one of my favorite books in the Holy Bible.

Hey, Don't knock The Nost!

He predicted WW1, Hitler, Reagan, 9/11, and anything else that should come to pass could be "reverse engineered" to prove he predicted it!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#68New Post! Jun 19, 2019 @ 22:02:08
@mrmhead Said

Hey, Don't knock The Nost!

He predicted WW1, Hitler, Reagan, 9/11, and anything else that should come to pass could be "reverse engineered" to prove he predicted it!

I have a 1970's vintage journal that I write in using an old bic pen.... whenever something notable happens in the world, i record it as a "prediction."

This will likely make my great great great grandchildren very wealthy some day.

#69New Post! Jun 20, 2019 @ 08:33:36
Plainview :

The cost of your irreverence is knowledge gained.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#70New Post! Jun 20, 2019 @ 10:06:40
@chaski Said

I have a 1970's vintage journal that I write in using an old bic pen.... whenever something notable happens in the world, i record it as a "prediction."

This will likely make my great great great grandchildren very wealthy some day.

Chuckle

#71New Post! Sep 25, 2020 @ 12:53:34
The Book of Daniel is the only book of the Holy Bible to have foretold Christ's baptism, crucifixion, and return, to exact days.

I have been resurrected in Christ for 65 years :

According to the Book of Daniel, Jesus has already returned and we have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in the Harmonious Gospel of St. Mark, chapter ten, verse thirty on December 30, 2018 A.D., the Glorious Manifestation of Our King, Lord, and Savior.
This comment provided on the 272nd day of the 2nd year of the General Resurrection of the Dead.

NE, Ohio
#72New Post! Sep 25, 2020 @ 13:14:17
@woundedfeather Said

The Book of Daniel is the only book of the Holy Bible to have foretold Christ's baptism, crucifixion, and return, to exact days.

I have been resurrected in Christ for 65 years :

According to the Book of Daniel, Jesus has already returned and we have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in the Harmonious Gospel of St. Mark, chapter ten, verse thirty on December 30, 2018 A.D., the Glorious Manifestation of Our King, Lord, and Savior.
This comment provided on the 272nd day of the 2nd year of the General Resurrection of the Dead.

How was that date determined?

You know todays calendar is different from what was used 2000 years ago.
I think we've gone through 2 or 3 major changes (I forget the details)
So a simple linear count of days or years won't work.

That was one of the flaws of the "12-21-2012" doomsday.

#73New Post! Sep 25, 2020 @ 18:50:55
@mrmhead Said

How was that date determined?

You know todays calendar is different from what was used 2000 years ago.
I think we've gone through 2 or 3 major changes (I forget the details)
So a simple linear count of days or years won't work.

That was one of the flaws of the "12-21-2012" doomsday.

In order to count the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel, at some point one must use a lunar based (30 day) fixed calendar, as the prevailing teaching in chapter 9 regarding the 70 weeks of years prophecy introduces the concept of a half a week of years, that is 3.5 years, which is also expressed as 42 months (lunar). It is also expressed as a time (one year), times (two years), and a half a time (.5 years), which when added together equal 3.5 years, the half a week of years. It is also expressed 1,260 days, which is how we find it in chapter 12, reminiscing, so to speak, of the half of the week expressed in chapter 9. But then two more number are given, 1,290 (3 years, 7 months lunar), and 1,335, what becomes a date of blessing. What would probably help you to understand at this time is for you to realize that I am one of the most mentioned kings foretold in the Book of Daniel, I have had an intimate perspective and curiosity to understand the meaning of the book. I basically only prayed and read for more than forty years until the summer of 2012 A.D. when I was shown how the four-digit numbers align with major Feast Days of Our Lord Jesus the Christ, beginning at a point in time after a 'key' prophecy was fulfilled, which was an event based prophecy, the 95th quatrain of "Les Prophecies" in Michel Nostradamus' Book IV. My three older brothers are the three kings foretold in the opening of chapter 11 in the Book of Daniel. The quatrain indicated "rule by two", referring to when the middle of the three became comatose on February 12, 2009 A.D. after an automobile collision. This triggered the 3 year, 7 month Roman calendar key opening prophecy period leading directly into the 3 year, 7 month lunar Book of Daniel counting on September 12, 2012 A.D. The main page at my website includes a tally of these dates, even until the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14 is reached, when the "temple is cleansed", and the King of kings returns.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#74New Post! Sep 25, 2020 @ 18:56:11
Have I the option to remain in the present age?

NE, Ohio
#75New Post! Sep 25, 2020 @ 20:47:19
@woundedfeather Said

In order to count the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel, at some point one must use a lunar based (30 day) fixed calendar, as the prevailing teaching in chapter 9 regarding the 70 weeks of years prophecy introduces the concept of a half a week of years, that is 3.5 years, which is also expressed as 42 months (lunar). It is also expressed as a time (one year), times (two years), and a half a time (.5 years), which when added together equal 3.5 years, the half a week of years. It is also expressed 1,260 days, which is how we find it in chapter 12, reminiscing, so to speak, of the half of the week expressed in chapter 9. But then two more number are given, 1,290 (3 years, 7 months lunar), and 1,335, what becomes a date of blessing. What would probably help you to understand at this time is for you to realize that I am one of the most mentioned kings foretold in the Book of Daniel, I have had an intimate perspective and curiosity to understand the meaning of the book. I basically only prayed and read for more than forty years until the summer of 2012 A.D. when I was shown how the four-digit numbers align with major Feast Days of Our Lord Jesus the Christ, beginning at a point in time after a 'key' prophecy was fulfilled, which was an event based prophecy, the 95th quatrain of "Les Prophecies" in Michel Nostradamus' Book IV. My three older brothers are the three kings foretold in the opening of chapter 11 in the Book of Daniel. The quatrain indicated "rule by two", referring to when the middle of the three became comatose on February 12, 2009 A.D. after an automobile collision. This triggered the 3 year, 7 month Roman calendar key opening prophecy period leading directly into the 3 year, 7 month lunar Book of Daniel counting on September 12, 2012 A.D. The main page at my website includes a tally of these dates, even until the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14 is reached, when the "temple is cleansed", and the King of kings returns.

Ha - I went back to the beginning of the thread and asked basically the same question about the calendar.

So, what the hell is your dad going to do about trump?
And why did he take dear old Ruth at this time? Couldn't he wait?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs