News & Current Events

We have entered the "age to come"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
woundedfeather On October 17, 2020

#46New Post! Jun 15, 2019 @ 20:38:51
@chaski Said

The "closing hours"...of the 140th day....

So the General Resurrection started on December 29, 2019.

Now that is pretty damn interesting.

The General Resurrection of the Dead began at the completion of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

It started on Sunday, December 30, 2018 A.D.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#47New Post! Jun 15, 2019 @ 21:17:01
@woundedfeather Said

The General Resurrection of the Dead began at the completion of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

It started on Sunday, December 30, 2018 A.D.

Yes.. obvious typographical error as we clearly haven't hit December 2019 yet.

So, more importantly, where are all these dead people that are walking around....

And even more importantly, have you started reading your Bible yet?
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#48New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 05:24:34
One of my older relatives, who spends most of his time at any of three race tracks, has an interesting way of thinking about economists, financial advisers, prophets, and generally anyone who thinks they can forecast about future events.

He acted as my babysitter many times, so much so that I came to like the aroma of whiskey and tobacco smoke.

He says that if they cain't pick horses, then they ain't much useful.

#49New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 08:35:41
@chaski Said

Yes.. obvious typographical error as we clearly haven't hit December 2019 yet.

So, more importantly, where are all these dead people that are walking around....

And even more importantly, have you started reading your Bible yet?

I've been resurrected for more than 63 years.

You might already be resurrected, too.

Your treatment of what you call "Bible" reeks of disrespect, not only to me, but to others and to the Holy Bible, as well.

#50New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 08:44:54
@Ghyda Said

One of my older relatives, who spends most of his time at any of three race tracks, has an interesting way of thinking about economists, financial advisers, prophets, and generally anyone who thinks they can forecast about future events.

He acted as my babysitter many times, so much so that I came to like the aroma of whiskey and tobacco smoke.

He says that if they cain't pick horses, then they ain't much useful.

There is the joke about the preacher who, before preaching his sermon, put a worm in a glass jar; then he added a shot of whiskey, and a lit cigarette. He told the congregation that he'd come back to the jar after his sermon. When he finally lifted the jar, he said, "Notice that the worm is now dead. What does this tell you?"

No one but little Tommy in the front wanted to answer saying, "It means if you drink and smoke, you won't get worms."
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#51New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 12:51:52
@woundedfeather Said

There is the joke about the preacher who, before preaching his sermon, put a worm in a glass jar; then he added a shot of whiskey, and a lit cigarette. He told the congregation that he'd come back to the jar after his sermon. When he finally lifted the jar, he said, "Notice that the worm is now dead. What does this tell you?"

No one but little Tommy in the front wanted to answer saying, "It means if you drink and smoke, you won't get worms."

chucke
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#52New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 14:38:32
@woundedfeather Said

I've been resurrected for more than 63 years.

Sure you have.

@woundedfeather Said

You might already be resurrected, too.

Nope.

@woundedfeather Said

Your treatment of what you call "Bible" reeks of disrespect, not only to me, but to others and to the Holy Bible, as well.

I am so very sorry.... I'll change my question: Have you started reading the Holy Bible yet?
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#53New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 16:17:17
@woundedfeather Said

chuckle
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#54New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 17:13:29
I am currently living yesterday's future.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#55New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 17:49:26
@woundedfeather Said

Oh... and yes, it is massively disrespectful to people to suggest that they read the Holy Bible and study it. Most people take offense at the suggestion. I have literally lost count of the number of people who have taken offense at me suggesting that they read and study their own holy book. You are a prime example...one of the many.

And yes, apparently it is also disrespectful to the Holy Bible to suggest that people actually read it and study it.

I can only guess that it is disrespectful to god as well. He probably hates me for telling people to read and study his word.

I mean really!? Why on earth would any believer in god want to read and study the word of their lord god...

NE, Ohio
#56New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 21:16:22
@chaski Said

Oh... and yes, it is massively disrespectful to people to suggest that they read the Holy Bible and study it. Most people take offense at the suggestion. I have literally lost count of the number of people who have taken offense at me suggesting that they read and study their own holy book. You are a prime example...one of the many.

And yes, apparently it is also disrespectful to the Holy Bible to suggest that people actually read it and study it.

I can only guess that it is disrespectful to god as well. He probably hates me for telling people to read and study his word.

I mean really!? Why on earth would any believer in god want to read and study the word of their lord god...

That ranks right up there with asking politicians to read and understand the constitution.

How Dare You!!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#57New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 21:51:44
@mrmhead Said

That ranks right up there with asking politicians to read and understand the constitution.

How Dare You!!

I dare because I am disrespectful, childish and immature... and bunches of other bad stuff...
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#58New Post! Jun 17, 2019 @ 12:31:15
@mrmhead Said

I am currently living in yesterday's future.

moment to moment

Present to present
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#59New Post! Jun 17, 2019 @ 14:34:50
They are among us. Blood-drinking, flesh-eating, shape-shifting extraterrestrial reptilian humanoids with only one objective in their cold-blooded little heads: to enslave the human race.

Reptilian humanoids...

NE, Ohio
#60New Post! Jun 17, 2019 @ 14:45:26
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs