Random

Walt Disney supported Hitler

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
windstorm On June 28, 2012

Birmingham, Alabama
#1New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 20:51:56
I am going to go back and pull up those sources that I read earlier which revealed something dark about Walt Disney. There had been numorous reports back in his day by close associates who claimed that they had spotted him atending several Nazi meetings and that he was proud of the Swaztika sign. The strange thing was that some the people who reported him did not even know each other and were surprised that there were others like them who reported the same activity. So you mean to tell me that Walt Disney, the man of magic and wonder hid behind this oh-so-friendly title in order to conceal his true identity of a hate-monger and racist and that he hated Jews? I can't pull myself to believe that about him, not until I find and research more solid evidence. In the meanwhile, do you think that this is ture or that it just derived from someone who disliked him and wanted to blacken his name?
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#2New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 20:54:32
well he was certainly a bit of a bastard and horrible to his staff, and its documented in plenty of biographies that he was a a racist.but he came from racist times.

wheter a nazi though i have no idea.
Chrill On August 01, 2022
Gesundheit

Järfälla, Sweden
#3New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 20:56:43
Watch the Donald Duck cartoon with Nazi theme. It's hilarious
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 20:56:43
He was not. My gran says that the same guy who acused Disney also acused half of Holywood so that's no proof. Disney was one of the greatest men ever and his legacy still lives on so

Birmingham, Alabama
#5New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 20:56:59
@alexkidd Said

well he was certainly a bit of a bastard and horrible to his staff, and its documented in plenty of biographies that he was a a racist.but he came from racist times.

wheter a nazi though i have no idea.

That's bad. In what way did he mistreat his workers? By not giving them enough pay or something?
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#6New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 20:58:34
It's no big secret that Disney hated the Jews. But I don't think he went so far as being a Nazi.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 21:00:07
Disney was awesome. He wasn't perfect but he was awesome. I mean, have you never seen Pinnochio or Bambi?

Birmingham, Alabama
#8New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 21:01:12
@psycoskunk Said

It's no big secret that Disney hated the Jews. But I don't think he went so far as being a Nazi.

Probably not, hence the reason for more research. But about the Jews, some even speculated that he was a Jewish so if he was, how could he hate his own kind?
Funky-Footed Skunk

#9New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 21:02:09
@windstorm Said

Probably not, hence the reason for more research. But about the Jews, some even speculated that he was a Jewish so if he was, how could he hate his own kind?

Hitler was Jewish too. Half-Jewish, actually.

Birmingham, Alabama
#10New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 21:04:01
@crazychica Said

Disney was awesome. He wasn't perfect but he was awesome. I mean, have you never seen Pinnochio or Bambi?

Yeah, I love all of his works(especially Sleeping Beauty)and Bambi has been and still is my childhood favorite! That's the reason why I asked because it sorta surprised me.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 21:04:03
@windstorm Said

Well my family is descended from a French woman. She's where we get her name from (her Scots husband took her name but changed it a bit) but I have a thing against the French. It's a personal opinion. What's wrong with it?
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#12New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 21:06:12
@crazychica Said

Well my family is descended from a French woman. She's where we get her name from (her Scots husband took her name but changed it a bit) but I have a thing against the French. It's a personal opinion. What's wrong with it?

whats wrong with the french?
Funky-Footed Skunk

#13New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 21:06:36
@crazychica Said

Yes, and did you know that Pinocchio was created before Disney made the movie? It was a lot more gruesome. Disney did a good job making it family-friendly. But he did leave a bunch of subliminal messages in his movies.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 21:06:42
@windstorm Said

Yeah, I love all of his works(especially Sleeping Beauty)and Bambi has been and still is my childhood favorite! That's the reason why I asked because it sorta surprised me.

He's dead. his personal beliefs etc matter little now, especially since his movies brought joy to all and still do, no matter race, colour, country, political belief. You know the happiest 2 weeks of my life were when I was in Orlando with my dad, step-mum and step-sister because we were in and out of Disneyworld all the time and those are some of the most vivid memories I have. Forget about the Nazi and communist acusations and focus on the good he did. After death, that's really all we have left.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Oct 27, 2008 @ 21:07:48
@alexkidd Said

whats wrong with the french?

Lots of stuff. I still haven't forgotten that French soldiers had a strike in the middle of WW1.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs