Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 ...18 19 20 · >>
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#106New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 20:55:57
@mrmhead Said

The Pentagon's top policy official who warned against withholding military aid to Ukraine last year resigned on Wednesday at the request of President Donald Trump,

Not so much as a "Walk away" as a fortifying a position.

But some just don't see it that way.

No piece of good advice goes without punishment.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#107New Post! Feb 22, 2020 @ 22:21:36
Longtime Republican Clint Eastwood is pulling support from Donald Trump in the 2020 election. In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, the actor-director signaled that he thinks a different candidate would be the better choice.

“The best thing we could do is just get Mike Bloomberg in there,” he said.

So instead of an empty chair, will he be talking to a lying sack of s***?
Stalker

#108New Post! Feb 23, 2020 @ 00:13:20
@mrmhead Said

Longtime Republican Clint Eastwood is pulling support from Donald Trump in the 2020 election. In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, the actor-director signaled that he thinks a different candidate would be the better choice.

I know it is serious, but I can't help it...

Stalker

#109New Post! Feb 23, 2020 @ 00:19:02
@mrmhead Said

I guess Clint Eastwood has joined the "deep state".

NE, Ohio
#110New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 22:13:16
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Dozens of Republican former U.S. national security officials are forming a group that will back Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, people familiar with the effort said,
They will argue that another four years of a Trump presidency would endanger U.S. national security and that Republican voters should view Biden as the better choice despite policy differences, the sources said.

link

It just baffles me because 1) GOPers are supposed to stick together like s*** on a shingle, and 2) Our f***ed up political system let him in, so why not support him!?

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#111New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 22:26:46
@mrmhead Said

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Dozens of Republican former U.S. national security officials are forming a group that will back Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, people familiar with the effort said,
They will argue that another four years of a Trump presidency would endanger U.S. national security and that Republican voters should view Biden as the better choice despite policy differences, the sources said.

link

It just baffles me because 1) GOPers are supposed to stick together like s*** on a shingle, and 2) Our f***ed up political system let him in, so why not support him!?

They might be sticking with the party. The gop platform is a scathing rebuke of the president.
Stalker

#112New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 23:00:48
@mrmhead Said

d 2) Our f***ed up political system let him in, so why not support him!?

Because he is a draft dodging corrupt nitwit who (apparently) wishes he was Kim Jong-un...

...and he doesn't represent anything the GOP claims to stand for...

...but more importantly because there is a chance the he will be the cause of the GOP losing control of the Senate and the Presidency, and securing the H.R. for the Democrats... thus plunging the GOP into a tail spring that could conceivably cause the death to the party.

Granted most of that last part is likely exaggerated, but politicians are like cats... brave when around mice, but drop a spoon and they scatter...

NE, Ohio
#113New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 23:06:20
@chaski Said

Because he is a draft dodging corrupt nitwit who (apparently) wishes he was Kim Jong-un...

...and he doesn't represent anything the GOP claims to stand for...

...but more importantly because there is a chance the he will be the cause of the GOP losing control of the Senate and the Presidency, and securing the H.R. for the Democrats... thus plunging the GOP into a tail spring that could conceivably cause the death to the party.

Granted most of that last part is likely exaggerated, but politicians are like cats... brave when around mice, but drop a spoon and they scatter...

If trump wins again and makes it through all 4 years, The Dems (or any GOP opponent) will have a catchphrase for a few election cycles: "Remember Trump!"
Stalker

#114New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 23:15:21
@mrmhead Said

If trump wins again and makes it through all 4 years, The Dems (or any GOP opponent) will have a catchphrase for a few election cycles: "Remember Trump!"

I haven't given up on my prognostication that Trump will get re-elected.... yes is is a doom & gloom prediction, but what is one to do?

Vote.

Voting is one of the most important and under estimated/under valued forms of speech in the USA.

Will enough people brave the polls?

We shall see.

NE, Ohio
#115New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 01:10:41
@chaski Said

I haven't given up on my prognostication that Trump will get re-elected.... yes is is a doom & gloom prediction, but what is one to do?

Vote.

Voting is one of the most important and under estimated/under valued forms of speech in the USA.

Will enough people brave the polls?

We shall see.

Will we have enough polls for the people?
Stalker

#116New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 01:15:18
@mrmhead Said

Will we have enough polls for the people?

Sure.... there will be a lot of them for white people and one for all the minority people.... they will have to catch a bus to get there... at which point the GOP operatives will video the incoming busses....

And there you have it!

PROOF!

The "never trumpets" bus in illegal voters!!!
Stalker

#117New Post! Jun 25, 2020 @ 14:55:14
Former Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina revealed in a new interview that she will likely vote for former Vice President Joe Biden in the 2020 election,

NE, Ohio
#118New Post! Jul 02, 2020 @ 02:05:50
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has split with Donald Trump over the president's threat to veto the annual defence spending bill if it includes a provision to rename military bases named for Confederate figureheads.

“Well, I would hope the president really wouldn't veto the bill over this issue. ... I hope the president will reconsider vetoing the entire defence bill, which includes pay raises for our troops, over a provision in there that could lead to changing the names,” Mr McConnell said in an interview on Fox News on Wednesday.

Are the rats starting to smell a leak?
Darkman666 On March 27, 2024

Saint Louis, Missouri
#119New Post! Jul 02, 2020 @ 02:30:14
@chaski Said

speaking of roadkill, if that little elephant was run over by car. they can use the little elephant as a road bump.
Stalker

#120New Post! Jul 02, 2020 @ 02:33:22
@mrmhead Said

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has split with Donald Trump ,,,"

Fake News! Moscow Mitch the Turtle man will never truly split with Donald "Small Hands" Trump...

Its a procreation thing.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 ...18 19 20 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs