rubylights On November 30, 2021

Miami, Florida
#2New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 08:21:50
watchu talkin bout?
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#5New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 08:27:56
hey.. well this time I have a serious question..
I'm too out of it to think straight and am having trouble with a situation.

should I sue or not...
I reported a water leak to my Realtor about 3 times and then I told them I thought I had mold. after the 4th time. finally they decide to send someone to check up on it. I just found this lovely site that tells me that I am entitled a new place to live courtesy of the Landlord and I can withhold rent due to the fact that I am in an uninhabitable place by California law. already there has been a violation of Civil Code ?3479. Nuisance and my quarters are not up to the Health and Safety Code ?17980.7(d) standards due to Black Mold.... apparently now there is going to be major construction done but nobody has given me a definite date and Well there is a whole crap load of furniture and personal belongings not to mention pretty expensive pets to relocate...

Should I sue the landlord? the Realtors? Both? or should I attempt once more to get in contact with the landlord and try to somehow resolve this? or should I try to get in contact with the landlord and tell him I'm suing.. or..?????? should I get drunk out of my a** tonight and make a song about it?

Miami, Florida
#6New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 08:28:19
ooooooo.

i feel tired, but i can't sleep

Miami, Florida
#7New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 08:29:39
@JuanSmith Said

should I sue or not...
I reported a water leak to my Realtor about 3 times and then I told them I thought I had mold. after the 4th time. finally they decide to send someone to check up on it. I just found this lovely site that tells me that I am entitled a new place to live courtesy of the Landlord and I can withhold rent due to the fact that I am in an uninhabitable place by California law. already there has been a violation of Civil Code ?3479. Nuisance and my quarters are not up to the Health and Safety Code ?17980.7(d) standards due to Black Mold.... apparently now there is going to be major construction done but nobody has given me a definite date and Well there is a whole crap load of furniture and personal belongings not to mention pretty expensive pets to relocate...

Should I sue the landlord? the Realtors? Both? or should I attempt once more to get in contact with the landlord and try to somehow resolve this? or should I try to get in contact with the landlord and tell him I'm suing.. or..?????? should I get drunk out of my a** tonight and make a song about it?

sue them both for all they've got if you can. you don't have to take that crap. it's your right to have all that the law entitles you to have. sue.
xxdeceivingeyesxx On April 19, 2009

Deleted

nowhere, California
#8New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 08:37:50
@slowwalk Said

People if you have them problems I can fix them! Bring em like you mean em!

Read my current journal entry, and then give me your solution lmao.
Shepherd On January 10, 2009

Abilene, Texas
#11New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 09:18:21
Well, I will say this about "slowwalk" He shoots he scores.

Certainly he will not talk you to death with rhetoric.
sunshinegirl On October 30, 2010

Winchester, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 09:43:39
@JuanSmith Said

should I sue or not...

Try calling them and talk about the issue and state what you would like the outcome to be and what you want him to do about it (in a polite way). If they then refuse or are totally obnoxious about it then go foward with the suing because you can at least state you tried to resolve the situation and it will look more favourable on your part.
THEN get drunk out of your a** and make a song about it!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs