Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 01:11:36
I voted.

Absentee/Vote-by-Mail ballot for Florida. It is most likely my last election in Florida as I am moving soon.

So, in conversation friends and family (on both sides of the proverbial political aisle) have told me to vote.
I always do. They seem to think it especially important this time.

The conversation typically goes...

Friend/family member: You have to vote.

Chaski: I did.

F/FM: Good.... who did you vote for?

Chaski: I voted for the candidate(s) of my choice by secret ballot.

F/FM: (Seemingly waiting for more specific details)

Chaski:

Friend #1: You know that I voted for Trump.

Chaski: I didn't know, but it was my guess.

Friend #1: (Seemingly waiting for more specific details)

Chaski:

Friend #2: You know that I voted Democrat.

Chaski: I didn't know, but it was my guess.

Friend #2: (Seemingly waiting for more specific details)

Chaski:

Friend #3: You're pretty liberal aren't you.

Chaski: I am a Reagan era Republican, so yes, that makes me pretty liberal these days.

Friend #3: (Seemingly waiting for more specific details)

Chaski:
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#2New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 06:34:17
I voted.

I pretty much voted Democrat across the board. I don’t agree with everything on their platform, and too much focus is on racism and immigration, but they are on my side of the issues I care about the most these days (climate change and health care). Besides, I could never vote for anything that continues to enable Donald Trump.

Voted no on all the California initiatives.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 11:40:42
@chaski Said

I voted.

Absentee/Vote-by-Mail ballot for Florida. It is most likely my last election in Florida as I am moving soon.

You do realize if any Deep State operative get's a hold of your ballot and sees vote for a "Red" they'll just toss it.

You do realize if any GOPer operative get's a hold of your ballot and sees a "Blue" vote, they'll just toss it.

As the theory goes that most early voters are "Blue", the Red mailmen will just toss bags and bags of ballots into the dumpster.

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 11:44:42

This is in contrast to denying voting rights because there is a typo on your ID card as compared to state records

This is in contrast to denying voting rights because you don't have a numbered street address and use a PO box because the US Postal Service hasn't established street addresses and numbers in the reservation.

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 11:47:07

This is not too different to continually narrowing the voting window and limiting the opportunities of voters to get to polling stations to register and vote.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 18:20:46
I got in the mail yesterday, how times, I voted 2009 to 2016. I voted three times in general elections, and one time in the local election. so what? I know that. I usually carry my vote card with me to vote. then they tell me what place I have been going to vote last 25 years. so what? I registered to vote a few years. when I filled out my food stamps application, family services send to me every year. so what, such waste of time, with paperwork in the mail, mean nothing to me, in general.
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#8New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 22:17:44
Red Wave November 6th 2018...

Somewhere in, California
#9New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 22:24:41
@mrmhead Said

You do realize if any Deep State operative get's a hold of your ballot and sees vote for a "Red" they'll just toss it.

You do realize if any GOPer operative get's a hold of your ballot and sees a "Blue" vote, they'll just toss it.

As the theory goes that most early voters are "Blue", the Red mailmen will just toss bags and bags of ballots into the dumpster.

Well, VOTER FRAUD is still very much prevalent here in California (and a few other States) as millions of illegals are voting! Sad.
Trump lost the popular vote specifically because of those illegal votes.
The demonrats are mostly relying on VOTER FRAUD these days since millions of legit voters are walking away from the demonrats (Kavanaugh Effect, Kanye West Effect and the #WalkAway movement on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter).
+1 (Neo)

Somewhere in, California
#10New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 22:27:26
@Leon Said

I voted.

I pretty much voted Democrat across the board. I don’t agree with everything on their platform, and too much focus is on racism and immigration, but they are on my side of the issues I care about the most these days (climate change and health care). Besides, I could never vote for anything that continues to enable Donald Trump.

Voted no on all the California initiatives.

Of course you did. LOL!!!
Climate change is not man-made.
..and man-made global warming is a HUGE hoax (scam)...
Red Wave in November 6th...

NE, Ohio
#11New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 22:47:00
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well, VOTER FRAUD is still very much prevalent here in California (and a few other States) as millions of illegals are voting! Sad.
The demonrats are mostly relying on VOTER FRAUD these days since millions of legit voters are walking away from the demonrats (Kavanaugh Effect, Kanye West Effect and the #WalkAway movement on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter).
+1 (Neo)

Classic.

... updated

NE, Ohio
#12New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 22:49:41
@wirelessguru1 Said

+1 (Neo)

So is it MS-13 or the rapists and murders that the demonrats (sounds like a good Halloween movie) depend on? (some of them, I suppose are good)

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 22:53:33
Graveyard Shift - By Stephen King.
Short story to movie.

About Demon Rats!!

Somewhere in, California
#14New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 23:00:59
@mrmhead Said

So is it MS-13 or the rapists and murders that the demonrats (sounds like a good Halloween movie) depend on? (some of them, I suppose are good)

Pretty much all of those evil doers and many more like pedos, etc, etc...
Look at the demonrat mobs (Antifa et al). They have nothing else to offer to America right now.
Trump is offering jobs to Americans not mobs!!!

NE, Ohio
#15New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 23:08:23
@wirelessguru1 Said

Trump is offering jobs to Americans not mobs!!!

You keep saying that - must be another Faux News rant.

Or is that from one of Trumps Tweets from the s***ter?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs