Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Vacuum cleaner

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On April 17, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 27, 2015 @ 13:05:40
A vacuum salesman appeared at the door of an old lady's cottage and, without allowing the woman to speak, rushed into the living room and threw a large bag of dirt all over her clean carpet. He said, "If this new vacuum doesn't pick up every bit of dirt then I'll eat all the dirt."

The woman, who by this time was losing her patience, said, "Sir, if I had enough money to buy that thing, I would have paid my electricity bill before they cut it off. Now, what would you prefer, a spoon or a knife and fork?"
Neko_Majin On June 22, 2015

9, United States (general)
#2New Post! Apr 27, 2015 @ 14:24:29
@rondetto Said

A vacuum salesman appeared at the door of an old lady's cottage and, without allowing the woman to speak, rushed into the living room and threw a large bag of dirt all over her clean carpet. He said, "If this new vacuum doesn't pick up every bit of dirt then I'll eat all the dirt."

The woman, who by this time was losing her patience, said, "Sir, if I had enough money to buy that thing, I would have paid my electricity bill before they cut it off. Now, what would you prefer, a spoon or a knife and fork?"

I'm sure he enjoyed his meal.
Darkman666 On about 23 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Jul 28, 2020 @ 23:43:38
@rondetto Said

when i was younger, we had an old vacuum cleaner that i heard loud noise in the cleaner, then a loud pop noise that cleaner bag inside the vacuum. then, i pronounce it dead.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs