UK Elections & Politics

VOTE LABOUR!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
HINCKLEYLADisback On May 03, 2010

Leicester, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 16:17:16
vote for labour, we offer you more sleaze and corruption than the tories, we vow to continue to destroy the economy, we pledge to follow the usa into another war in iran and send hundreds more of our brave troops to their deaths, we will open up our borders further embracing all other cultures and strive to impliment shariah law here in britain.

We will increase foreign aid, but reduce pensions to pay for it, we will increase the dependency of welfare handouts and simply import foreign labour if u brits are too lazy to work.

we will build millions more homes to house the new arrivals to britain, concreting over our remaining greenfield sites, we need these new people to vote for us you see, because our own people are not interested in politics.(too lazy)

we vow to hand over what is left of our control to europe and adopt the euro, we wont ask you your opinion, we know best.

so nobody else can continue to f*** up our country like we can, so any other vote would be a wasted one, vote labour you know its the wrong choice.

together we can destroy britannia, and hoist aloft our pretty red flag!
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#2New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 16:20:46
poor baby

sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 16:22:09
Better them than the Tories or BNP any day.
HINCKLEYLADisback On May 03, 2010

Leicester, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 16:25:20
illegal wars, snouts in the trough, cash for questions, lying to chilcott, ruining the economy, renaging on promises of referendums,bullying leader, mmmm... yes vote labour, a party you can trust
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#5New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 16:28:11
i could do this all day

crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 16:51:35
Yeah. Because it's not like Labour stopped us from going into economic freefall or anything

Just remember that the rest of Europe followed our lead and that we're better off than some countries I can think of.

At the end of the day, they're better for us at a time like this than the Tories and a change of government now would be a horrible idea.

But if you really have to pick someone else then pick the Lib Dems. No matter what he says Nick Clegg's probably going to wind up being the "Kingmaker" anyway
Barbarella On April 11, 2010

Banned

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 16:51:48
@HINCKLEYLADisback Said

illegal wars, snouts in the trough, cash for questions, lying to chilcott, ruining the economy, renaging on promises of referendums,bullying leader, mmmm... yes vote labour, a party you can trust

And this from a group of warmongers who would put troops round the island!!!
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 17:14:25
You can't really blame Labour for the recession. The Tories were the ones who de-regulated everything and Labour didn't change those policies because that's what everyone wanted! And it's not like Labour encouraged people to overprice or overbid on houses, or the banks to engage in irresponsible lending. And let's not forget everything only started going to s*** AFTER things started crashing in the US because all the markets and institutions are interlinked.

And let's not forget David Cameron is a t*** with no original ideas. And don't even get me started on the BNP . . . !!!!

Vote Labour! Or the Lib Dems, or even the Green Party!
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#9New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 17:19:02
I would if I lived in UK! Just like over here the conservatives want to blame their misdeeds and egregious mistakes on some one else.
excalibur On March 30, 2010

notts, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 18:58:11

i would rather our troops be stopping islamic fanartics in this country than be at war in afghanistan anyday, we have plenty to sort out here in our own backyard.

what would be the main reason anyone would vote labour after 13 years of mis-rule?
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 19:00:02
@HINCKLEYLADisback Said

vote for labour, we offer you more sleaze and corruption than the tories, we vow to continue to destroy the economy, we pledge to follow the usa into another war in iran and send hundreds more of our brave troops to their deaths, we will open up our borders further embracing all other cultures and strive to impliment shariah law here in britain.

We will increase foreign aid, but reduce pensions to pay for it, we will increase the dependency of welfare handouts and simply import foreign labour if u brits are too lazy to work.

we will build millions more homes to house the new arrivals to britain, concreting over our remaining greenfield sites, we need these new people to vote for us you see, because our own people are not interested in politics.(too lazy)

we vow to hand over what is left of our control to europe and adopt the euro, we wont ask you your opinion, we know best.

so nobody else can continue to f*** up our country like we can, so any other vote would be a wasted one, vote labour you know its the wrong choice.

https://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=BNP+lies
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Mar 24, 2010 @ 12:03:12
@excalibur Said

i would rather our troops be stopping islamic fanartics in this country than be at war in afghanistan anyday, we have plenty to sort out here in our own backyard.

what would be the main reason anyone would vote labour after 13 years of mis-rule?

Yeah because it's not like we created the situation in which 20 years of civil war resulted in Taliban rule, is it?
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#13New Post! Mar 24, 2010 @ 12:26:32
@HINCKLEYLADisback Said

@excalibur Said

Dude!
You can't post to your own thread under a sock puppet!
That's just bad manners. 8)
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#14New Post! Mar 24, 2010 @ 12:33:38
@boxerdc Said

Dude!
You can't post to your own thread under a sock puppet!
That's just bad manners. 8)

And an act of a desperate person
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#15New Post! Mar 24, 2010 @ 12:37:29
@plebian_angel Said

And an act of a desperate person

I don't know about desperate.. I genuinely like hinkleylad.. but it is most definitely poor manners. I'm gonna tell his mother, so she can belt him across the back of his head, and tell him that he was raised better than that.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs