, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 15:34:35
possibly drugs? why possibly?
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#4New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 15:40:08
your right, its definate

seriously though i know people who do all these things but theres so much money spent on getting it all cleaned up and gone...
makes no sense that its obvious to me an outsider who doesnt take part in any of that sort of thing but an entire trained police force dont seem to be able to stop it
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#5New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 15:44:23
@KulliK357 Said

your right, its definate

seriously though i know people who do all these things but theres so much money spent on getting it all cleaned up and gone...
makes no sense that its obvious to me an outsider who doesnt take part in any of that sort of thing but an entire trained police force dont seem to be able to stop it

Dude, I live in the f***ing ghetto. There's probably 14 crack labs just in this division.
Hannibelle On December 05, 2009

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 15:45:36
underage drinking for teens who aren't complete idiots isn't the worst thing in the world.
Underage sex (before 16) is dumb because that really is too young for stupid kids out there.
Drugs are just stupid at any age.
dumdedum On July 07, 2009

-, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 16:03:45
@Hannibelle Said

underage drinking for teens who aren't complete idiots isn't the worst thing in the world.
Underage sex (before 16) is dumb because that really is too young for stupid kids out there.
Drugs are just stupid at any age.

Yeah I agree. If you're smart these things arn't a huge deal. If the drugs are only an occasional spliff it's not the end of the world. Sex isn't either as long as it's 15 and not 10 and nobody's being made to do it either by peers or...yeah. Same with drinking...as long as you're not getting paralytiec or doing it every night.
roxygemini On April 16, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#8New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 16:10:51
I look back at my highschool years and shake my head, wondering how I never got into wayyy more trouble.
Not neccisarily with the police, but with teachers at least.
Alot of my friends were a bunch of pot heads, mushroom eaters, and acid droppers, that would go to class, and pretty much coast, without a word being said to us.
I think it was harmless for alot of us, but I think it also makes what should have been our priorities, completely slack.
You are a smart kid, to choose to buckle down, stay out of that scene, and take the responsible route.
Education and taking the straight and narrow, rather then partying with drugs and sex, will open alot of doors for your future and a wealth of knowledge for your mind!
Props!
MOAB On February 01, 2009

Deleted

Huntsville, Alabama
#9New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 16:13:11
Well when you look at, what the kids see all aound them all the time , its a miracle it stops at that. We as adults are suppose to be role models for the younger generation. ( Really some role models Huh).Turn on the TV and you see drugs, violence, murders. But what do the justice system do ? They let some slizzy lawyer just say all that drug dealer , that bomber, that rapist is incopmpetent. Even our own politicians are crooks, but they get away with it and get sentence to their nice country clubs where they live like kings and queens while they play with the same ones they say are a nuisance to our society and youth...
Aden On November 28, 2014

, Canada
#10New Post! Feb 03, 2009 @ 20:35:23
I don't like the police most of the time. They tend to make my life a little complicated.
Thankfully, the teachers have pretty much given up on me coming to class completely sober. :p
savvytack On March 27, 2009

Southend, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 21:58:09
At the end of the day, I reckon anyone over the age of about 12 (and you could argue even younger than that) knows what they are doing. So if a kid wants to drink or have sex under-age, or take drugs, then the police can't spend 100% of their time chasing up after them. At the end of the day, the consequences of that kid's actions will probably be reflected in their grades, college, future job & possibly even health, so they will have no-one to blame but themselves. Drugs etc aren't something to brag about.
FootballGal On December 06, 2010

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 13:41:36
@Aden Said

I don't like the police most of the time. They tend to make my life a little complicated.
Thankfully, the teachers have pretty much given up on me coming to class completely sober. :p

Wow, your parents must be so proud...
personunderthestairs On September 16, 2009

Lexington, Kentucky
#14New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 17:28:29
Moderation my friends, moderation. It is in excess that any of these things, anything in the world really, become a problem. If you can do all of these things and still take care of business and do what you have to do to succeed in life...then have fun. So wrap up, roll up, and throw up your glass of beer in a toast to fun.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs