TFS Journal
Unconditional LOVE
December 11, 2017 @ 04:04:27 am
If there are conditions it is not love.

Quote | Reply

Eaglebauer

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 12:50:56 pm
I dunno...I kind of want to disagree.

The question is, is love permanent? I once thought I loved a woman and married her. I do not love her now and I am not married to her anymore but I think maybe I did at one point. My love was conditional on her not cheating on me and treating me like dirt. So I fell out of love.

I think maybe the permanence of love is what is really conditional.

Electric_Banana

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 02:25:27 pm
I don't believe it is about loving unconditionally successfully but rather appreciating the concept and trying one's best to uphold it

Unconditonal love in the sense of 'always being together' I would not expect from friends, romances, family or even children; I could not offer that myself depending on how destructive the other party is

I think the unconditional bit refers to trying to rehabilitate or sustain another life as long as that life wishes to continue on

This would be best demonstrated as committing a psychopath to a mental rehab facility instead of taking the more simple route of terminating their life.

Electric_Banana

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 02:32:15 pm
Now, having said that
the love offered to us by our fellow man is HIGHLY condtional

The best way I can illustrate the way I see most of the world is this:

A town lives near a lake which provides them with water which the township all share freely

A very rich man comes along and buys the property the lake rests in

The town now has to pay the rich man for their water

If they fall short of bringing in an income due to on and off bouts of dehydration then the rich man is justified, by human law, to allow that town and eveyrone in it to perish.

So our very world as one whole entity does not exihibit unconditonal love at all; this world simply will stop loving you once you have ran out of money. *que Nine Inch Nails*

twilitezone911

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 02:48:35 pm
unconditioned love is is close true love for someone to other, not like being a friend or family, which different.

unconditioned love to surrender yourself to this someone else. surrender your strengths and weaks without hesistence. be your true self, it probably the hardest thing, you will ever to in your life.

Electric_Banana

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 02:48:59 pm
I hadda come back for thirds
I've just realized something late in life
This world can be bought and destroyed simply with money
For all of the religious hyperbole backing it up
It's not much more than a glitched pay2win game
An early access alpha title; glitch-filled and hiding an in-game shop

Now people will say it is only the individual who runs out of cash and so therefore it is only the individual who is broken; not the world but...

...if something exists that services no one then isn't that something just as useless as if it were broken?

So with every person who runs dry on cash it's another crack in our world inevitably to its demise.

Electric_Banana

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 02:52:12 pm
@twilitezone911 Said

surrender your strengths and weaks without hesistence. be your true self, it probably the hardest thing, you will ever to in your life.

You mean kinda like asking what you can do for the people before you to show your appreciation for thier participation in life (nurturing) rather than worrying that they are out for your slice of the pie ('surviving' ).

twilitezone911

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 03:00:20 pm
@Electric_Banana Said

You mean kinda like asking what you can do for the people before you to show your appreciation for thier participation in life (nurturing) rather than worrying that they are out for your slice of the pie ('surviving' ).

i was thinking more in the line, you are amaze that the other person. can you see through you. not only like you as a friend, but can love you for who you are.

Electric_Banana

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 03:16:27 pm
@twilitezone911 Said

i was thinking more in the line, you are amaze that the other person. can you see through you. not only like you as a friend, but can love you for who you are.

Well, both my partner and myself are fat, old and poverty stricken and we both appreciate that we appreciate each others' company despite - if that's what you meant.

But I would call that a 'Quality Love'..not 'Unconditional' for if she were to ever come down with Alzheimers and begin chasing me about the house with knives I'd have her committed to the old quacky duck pen lickety-split.

Erimitus

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 06:00:42 pm
A modification of the assertion ever so slightly.

TRUE-LOVE is not conditional.

There is the lover and there is the beloved.

True-Love is a feeling.

In this context there is a being that is the object of true-love.

True Love is something that is given without any expectation of reciprocity.

Now you are going to ask, how an emotion can be given. Emotions are caused. Hmmm... it seems the proposition may need a little more thought. Drat!

Erimitus

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 07:00:18 pm
Thus spoke TZ…

unconditioned love is is close true love for someone to other, not like being a friend or family, which different.

unconditioned love to surrender yourself to this someone else. surrender your strengths and weaks without hesistence. be your true self, it probably the hardest thing, you will ever to in your life.

E: Yes, that is what I was trying to say

Erimitus

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 07:08:16 pm
NOTE: I got the term True-love from TZ

I plagiarize a lot of his ideas. I suppose once posted the idea is public domain.

twilitezone911

New Post! December 11, 2017 @ 07:59:15 pm
@Erimitus Said

NOTE: I got the term True-love from TZ

I plagiarize a lot of his ideas. I suppose once posted the idea is public domain.

thanks.

i come on the forum to express myself, too. my ideas from members , whom express themselves, as well as i do. hopefully better. sometimes, get luckly, i said the right thing to a member, who need it.

back to the thread, what i am been said , more of a general view of the subject than an personal experience.

Pages: 1 2
Quote | Reply