Politics

Un-PC halloween costumes

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#1New Post! Oct 15, 2007 @ 07:46:52
A couple stores here have some funny halloween costumes.

In particular, there is one of a pregnant nun. Another one is a priest outfit that you can pump up the crotch of using a hand pump

Anyway, a store in Albuquerque has the same costumes and some lady is protesting outside the store and demanding that they stop selling the costumes!

I almost got the priest one, but then I got a mullet wig instead.

So, discuss the most outrageous or funny halloween costumes.. and if you want, the people who hate them or are offended by them.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Oct 15, 2007 @ 07:51:12
I wanna see that lady protesting

I think the priest one is funny
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#3New Post! Oct 15, 2007 @ 07:55:20
https://www.funshop.com/detail.aspx?ID=4041
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 15, 2007 @ 07:56:45
i just spat my oatmeal over my keyboard
fieryfaery413 On January 30, 2008

Deleted

My Own Little World....., Ariz
#5New Post! Oct 15, 2007 @ 07:58:46

I can't wait to see that on the streets

Also I've seen one couple's costume where the guy is a plug, and the girl is the electrical socket
becky_pepper On December 29, 2013

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Oct 15, 2007 @ 08:01:39
I can't recall the silliest halloween costume I've ever seen or anything 'cause round here they're all the same. The scream masks, the scream masks with fake blood covering them that you can almost make look realisticc with a hand pump...the blood squelches everywhere.

The foamy devil forks and witches hats, you know how it is. But I tell ya. When those blooded scream masks came out they did freak me a little, main reason being they also glow in the dark!

But round where I used to live, the older community did not really enjoy having these sort of masks etc showing up at their door, I was threatened to have the police called on me when I wasdressed like a witch the one time. And in other cases, some of the kids would really wreck thefun and buy some eggs. And the house that refused them would later get egged!

Not only that in some areas lit fireworks were shoved through the letter box!

Yeah, us brits really know how to ruin a night don't we!
MirLou On November 18, 2013

Cork, Ireland
#7New Post! Jul 24, 2009 @ 10:44:05
@fieryfaery413 Said

View Image

I can't wait to see that on the streets

Also I've seen one couple's costume where the guy is a plug, and the girl is the electrical socket

That should be brilliant walking about the streets.
amelie3 On March 07, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#8New Post! Jul 24, 2009 @ 10:50:29
@eL_TinO Said

A couple stores here have some funny halloween costumes.

In particular, there is one of a pregnant nun. Another one is a priest outfit that you can pump up the crotch of using a hand pump

Anyway, a store in Albuquerque has the same costumes and some lady is protesting outside the store and demanding that they stop selling the costumes!

I almost got the priest one, but then I got a mullet wig instead.

So, discuss the most outrageous or funny halloween costumes.. and if you want, the people who hate them or are offended by them.

In Australia kids often celebrate halloween with halloween parties - we are often confused though, by US costumes.

Halloween = scary to us. We see kids dressed up for Halloween parties in US films, in costumes that to us have very little to do with scaryness.

hey - it's your holiday. Just my dimes worth.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#9New Post! Jul 25, 2009 @ 07:00:48
@becky_pepper Said
And in other cases, some of the kids would really wreck thefun and buy some eggs. And the house that refused them would later get egged!

Not only that in some areas lit fireworks were shoved through the letter box!

Yeah, us brits really know how to ruin a night don't we!

That's just child's play. If you REALLY want to see hooligans, watch the Halloween scene from Meet Me in St Louis. Actually, pranks are a pretty old part of Halloween. It dates back to it's origins in Ireland, where the peasants could pull any prank they wanted to on the nobles without fear of retribution.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs