Two things are infinite

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 13:07:13
The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. - Albert Einstein.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11274010
Junkyard_Jim On August 30, 2011

Deleted

Norristown, Pennsylvania
#2New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 22:05:44
Ah, stupidity quotes, anyone know more? Where we going with this, OP?

"Life is tough, but its tougher when you're stupid" - John Wayne, American Actor.

"A chip on the shoulder is a sure sign of more wood further up" - Brigham Young, Latter Day Saints leader and settler in the Western U.S.

"In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that He did not also limit his stupidity." Konrad Adenauer, German Statesman, Post WW2.

"God will destroy America by the hands of the Muslims. . . . God will not give Japan or Europe the honor of bringing down the United States; this is an honor God will bestow upon Muslims." - Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam Leader, United States.

Headline News: Muslims youths destroy church, pastor's home, demand release of Christian for death stoning. https://www.compassdirect.org/english/country/nigeria/20600/

Headline: Muslims destroy Jewish synagogues, burn Jewish holy books. https://www.politicaltheatrics.net/2010/05/muslims-destroy-synagogues-burn-jewish-holy-books/

Headline: Muslims destroy and burn Christian Village. https://www.ucanews.com/2009/07/31/christians-flee-after-muslims-destroy-village/
\m//O_O\\m/

#3New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 22:40:04
Quote from one of the retards in the clip.

"This mosque isn't a religious mosque (he should really look up what a mosque is: "A mosque is a place of worship for followers of Islam" there's no such thing as a 'non-religious' mosque), it's gonna be for terrorists to learn how to do more harm to this country"

Learn how to do harm? What a moronic, braindead, f***wit he is.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#4New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 22:51:09
@SparklyKatie Said

"This mosque isn't a religious mosque (he should really look up what a mosque is: "A mosque is a place of worship for followers of Islam" there's no such thing as a 'non-religious' mosque), it's gonna be for terrorists to learn how to do more harm to this country"

Well, he *could* be what you describe him as - that is one option. Another option though, is that he is one of the very few people that have bothered to read the koran and hadith... and didn't have that 'reading' spoonfed to them by Muslims.

Islam is the religion of peace in much the same way Nazism is the politics of peace. Both want a Jewish genocide, and the death of all those that differ from them, then peace. I am guessing your Muslims friends that taught you the koran forgot to mention that though, hey?
\m//O_O\\m/

#5New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 22:53:58
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Well, he *could* be what you describe him as - that is one option. Another option though, is that he is one of the very few people that have bothered to read the koran and hadith... and didn't have that 'reading' spoonfed to them by Muslims.

Islam is the religion of peace in much the same way Nazism is the politics of peace. Both want a Jewish genocide, and the death of all those that differ from then, then peace. I am guessing your Muslims friends that taught you the koran forgot to mention that though, hey?

You're going on ignore, you spout the same bulls*** time after time and offer nothing else to this site except bigotry, intolerance and hate. I for one won't miss reading your posts, you contribute f*** all.

Good day.
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#6New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 22:59:51
I'm past sick of hearing this.
My thoughts:

It's not on Ground Zero, so everyone in a tiz about that should get over it. Ground Zero is not what you define it as, it's the actual site of the WTC towers.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.
It's a community/culture center, not a terrorist training ground (and not a mosque, at that)
Islam should have every right that Christianity, Judaism, etc have. This is America, we have freedom of religion, the country was founded on that principle.

It's ridiculous.

Deleted

Norristown, Pennsylvania
#7New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 02:25:45
@eternus_somnium Said

I'm past sick of hearing this.
My thoughts:

It's not on Ground Zero, so everyone in a tiz about that should get over it. Ground Zero is not what you define it as, it's the actual site of the WTC towers.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.
It's a community/culture center, not a terrorist training ground (and not a mosque, at that)
Islam should have every right that Christianity, Judaism, etc have. This is America, we have freedom of religion, the country was founded on that principle.

It's ridiculous.

What religious rights are denied Muslims in the U.S.?
clinically crackers

#8New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 02:34:38
@Junkyard_Jim Said

What religious rights are denied Muslims in the U.S.?

That's obvious here.. There are people trying to deny them the right of having their own culture center.

If it was a Jewish culture center nobody would have any problem with it.

These people are associating Islam with al-Qaeda. Yes, the people in this culture center will be Muslims. No, they will not necessarily strap a bomb to something and blow it up.

There have been Christian terrorists as well but you don't see Christians being denied the right to build a church anywhere.

Deleted

Norristown, Pennsylvania
#9New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 02:38:29
@SparklyKatie Said

The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. - Albert Einstein.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11274010

You identify thousands of people, maybe millions who do not agree with you to the level of stupidity, and then become angry because you're challenged for it. Why do you bother with the challenging posts regarding politics and current events? Everyone has a right to express opinion and many will be diverse, maybe even uninformed. Why are you so "correct" and the rest of us so biased, bigoted, hateful and stupid? Why do you bother in that part of a discussion forum that demands a person defend their ideas, opinions and views?

You exhibit a typical Progressive Leftist reaction. You can't make a good argument for your held position so you denigrate your opposition, label them, call them names, use the best descriptive profanities the language offers, then tell your challenger that he or she is the bigot, the biased, the stupid. Yeah, you're a good debater, Katie. A shame that you feel this kind of posting wins for you.

Deleted

Norristown, Pennsylvania
#10New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 02:47:35
@eternus_somnium Said

That's obvious here.. There are people trying to deny them the right of having their own culture center.

If it was a Jewish culture center nobody would have any problem with it.

These people are associating Islam with al-Qaeda. Yes, the people in this culture center will be Muslims. No, they will not necessarily strap a bomb to something and blow it up.

There have been Christian terrorists as well but you don't see Christians being denied the right to build a church anywhere.

No, you're not correct. You have every right to your opinion, but most of us won/t share yours or SparklyKatie's.
clinically crackers

#11New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 02:51:38
@Junkyard_Jim Said

No, you're not correct. You have every right to your opinion, but most of us won/t share yours or SparklyKatie's.

I never claimed to be correct, so please don't put words in my mouth.

Actually I know more people who agree with me than who believe this shouldn't be built. Granted that isn't most people in general, but it's what I've seen in my experience. I've avoided the threads about it here, so this is referring to people I talk to at school and such.

Deleted

Norristown, Pennsylvania
#12New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 02:59:17
@eternus_somnium Said

I never claimed to be correct, so please don't put words in my mouth.

Actually I know more people who agree with me than who believe this shouldn't be built. Granted that isn't most people in general, but it's what I've seen in my experience. I've avoided the threads about it here, so this is referring to people I talk to at school and such.

To what are you referring? I didn't put any words in your mouth. I didn't actually make a statement that could be attributed to such. No problem with having an opinion and finding people who agree with you. Helps to know your subject intimately from all sides and all arguments so that you can defend a position that you intend to hold. Be good at it and you'll get respect from those who may not agree with you. Don't lower your position to name calling and putting your opposition into a box marked stupid. All of us can always learn if we listen and if we are respectful.

Deleted

Norristown, Pennsylvania
#13New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 03:09:29
@SparklyKatie Said

One person with a poor view. Take a lesson from him, Katie. Many, many more have real reasons why they want the mosque and center at a different location. They're not all haters or retards as you label them. Time will tell whether the center will be built. Its not a given and its not a right. Social pressure from both sides will decide.
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#14New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 03:16:05
@Junkyard_Jim Said

One person with a poor view. Take a lesson from him, Katie. Many, many more have real reasons why they want the mosque and center at a different location. They're not all haters or retards as you label them. Time will tell whether the center will be built. Its not a given and its not a right. Social pressure from both sides will decide.

The most common reason that most of these people give as a justification for not building the mosque is that it is near ground zero. That's not a constitutionally or lawfully justifiable position.

Deleted

Norristown, Pennsylvania
#15New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 03:24:01
@Asme251 Said

The most common reason that most of these people give as a justification for not building the mosque is that it is near ground zero. That's not a constitutionally or lawfully justifiable position.

The Constitution does not play into the debate about the mosque/center at all for either side. Lawfully justifiable, you're correct there. The Americans who do not want the mosque at that location are demonstrating against it as a matter of respect for the deceased. The location the developers want to use is considered a part of Ground Zero by many. It was peppered with aircraft debris from the civilian airliners used in the attack, and the roof and immediate area were loaded with debris and body parts from both the aircraft and the collapsing buildings. Wahabists were responsible for the attack and all were educated in hate preaching schools in Saudi Arabia by the extremist clerics of that Sunni cult. The mosque and center will be a Sunni sect Islamic center and people are asking simply for some moral respect from the Imam and the developers to the victims, their families and NYC. Do they have to move the mosque to display a level of understanding and respect? No. Should they? I'm on the side that thinks they should locate elsewhere.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs