Two drunks

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 06, 2020 @ 20:43:45
Warning:- not for the fainthearted.

Two guys are on a night out and soon get drunk. They end up in a brothel. The Madam of the establishment, noting that they are both totally blotto, sends them upstairs and provides each with a blow up doll, knowing they will not notice the difference.

The following morning they compare notes.

"How was it for you?" asks the first.

"No good at all. She didn't say a word all night, very unresponsive. How about you?"

"I think mine was a witch!"

"A witch?"

"Yes, a witch. I nibbled and bit her bum, she farted in my face and then flew up and out of the window!"
Darkman666 On about 11 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 06, 2020 @ 21:09:02
@dookie Said

Warning:- not for the fainthearted.

Two guys are on a night out and soon get drunk. They end up in a brothel. The Madam of the establishment, noting that they are both totally blotto, sends them upstairs and provides each with a blow up doll, knowing they will not notice the difference.

The following morning they compare notes.

"How was it for you?" asks the first.

"No good at all. She didn't say a word all night, very unresponsive. How about you?"

"I think mine was a witch!"

"A witch?"

"Yes, a witch. I nibbled and bit her bum, she farted in my face and then flew up and out of the window!"

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Aug 06, 2020 @ 21:25:39
that remind me:

one night, i picked up one of those inflatable woman at a bar. we went to my place. we got undress and i got in bed. and then she pulled a gun on me from her purse. she open my bedroom window, and she grabbed my wallet.

then, she pull out an opening, that released air from her right boobie, i can heard air coming out of her. then my amazement, she hurdled herself out the window. i ran to the window, and she was flying away. she screamed out to me, " you won't get me, copper! " i never saw her again or my wallet.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 07, 2020 @ 07:00:03
Hi again, there was an episode of the British Sitcom "Only Fools and Horses" that revolved around blow up sex dolls. Del Boy, the main character, gets himself a job lot of Dolls but does not realise they are rejects. They are self-inflating and a very explosive gas has been used in error. Hilarious!

At one point Del and his mate arrive at a stock room of a guy who runs a sex shop. They knock and then hear chains rattling and bolts clanging. Del's mate says:- "He's very security conscious" and Del says: "No, he's just shifting his stock around"

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Aug 07, 2020 @ 12:29:42
@dookie Said

Hi again, there was an episode of the British Sitcom "Only Fools and Horses" that revolved around blow up sex dolls. Del Boy, the main character, gets himself a job lot of Dolls but does not realise they are rejects. They are self-inflating and a very explosive gas has been used in error. Hilarious!

At one point Del and his mate arrive at a stock room of a guy who runs a sex shop. They knock and then hear chains rattling and bolts clanging. Del's mate says:- "He's very security conscious" and Del says: "No, he's just shifting his stock around"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs