Two Mothers Reveal Their Anguish At Boys' Death

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#16New Post! Dec 08, 2012 @ 20:35:55
You all should check out the anti-suicide vid on youtube I posted here.
monkey On July 08, 2022

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Dec 09, 2012 @ 01:58:55
@sTreetAngeL Said

I suffer with depression myself; and suicidal thoughts from time to time throughout the years. I understand completely. (I'm in treatment)

I do agree these sites don't make the person suicidal, they already are. However, some may be too chicken to do it on their own and such a site affords them the company and encouragement they are seeking. ' A certain comfort in their presence. (or why even be there? Why didn't they just go ahead and do the deed on their own? See what I'm saying? )
I do believe absolutely some may not have committed the act without such a support system.

These sites should not be legal. They should be prosecuted as surely as any accompolice in a murder would be. (suicide is murder of self)

I get where you're coming from.
There's a company called "Peaceful Pill" which guides people into killing themselves.
They even have videos on YouTube showing how to build suicide devices and they shell hand guide books on sites like eBay & Amazon, it's crazy.

Which medication do you take for your depression.
I'm currently taking Paroxetine, I used to be on Lustral but it made my depression even worse.
I sometimes take Diazepam as well.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#18New Post! Dec 09, 2012 @ 03:03:42
@monkey Said

I get where you're coming from.
There's a company called "Peaceful Pill" which guides people into killing themselves.
They even have videos on YouTube showing how to build suicide devices and they shell hand guide books on sites like eBay & Amazon, it's crazy.

Which medication do you take for your depression.
I'm currently taking Paroxetine, I used to be on Lustral but it made my depression even worse.
I sometimes take Diazepam as well.

Zoloft; it's a good medication. I took to it immediately, no ill side effects.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#19New Post! Dec 09, 2012 @ 04:18:59
Messaged telling people how to harm themselves are against TOS here. so if people did post links to these types of sites we would remove them. so that's, something I guess.

Its hard to regulate the internet in general, and there is a lot of questionable stuff out there.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#20New Post! Dec 09, 2012 @ 04:32:30
@DiscordTiger Said

Messaged telling people how to harm themselves are against TOS here. so if people did post links to these types of sites we would remove them. so that's, something I guess.

Its hard to regulate the internet in general, and there is a lot of questionable stuff out there.

Common sense that. People who are experiencing difficulties in life should not find such crap easily if you ask me.
monkey On July 08, 2022

#21New Post! Dec 09, 2012 @ 21:21:34
@DiscordTiger Said

I'd definitely wouldn't post anything to 'assist' someone's suicide attempt, I'd never live with myself never mind forgive myself in helping someone to take their life.

Despite my own previous attempts, I don't like witnessing someone in emotional agony and would do everything I can to help prevent such a situation.

Sorry for disobeying the copyright rules. I didn't realize sharing that amount of information would be against the rules. I didn't wanna steal someone's writing, I just wanted to share the news report so please forgive me for being such a twit.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#22New Post! Dec 09, 2012 @ 21:30:06
@monkey Said

I'd definitely wouldn't post anything to 'assist' someone's suicide attempt, I'd never live with myself never mind forgive myself in helping someone to take their life.

Despite my own previous attempts, I don't like witnessing someone in emotional agony and would do everything I can to help prevent such a situation.

Sorry for disobeying the copyright rules. I didn't realize sharing that amount of information would be against the rules. I didn't wanna steal someone's writing, I just wanted to share the news report so please forgive me for being such a twit.

It's ok, We just edited it down, and left the link so that people can go to the original for more info. That way all bases are covered.
monkey On July 08, 2022

#23New Post! Dec 09, 2012 @ 21:35:58
@DiscordTiger Said

It's ok, We just edited it down, and left the link so that people can go to the original for more info. That way all bases are covered.

cool
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs