Politics

Trump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...558 559 560 561 562 ...614 615 616 · >>
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#8386New Post! Jul 12, 2020 @ 22:13:41
I think you are right, and I also think a lot of people like Trump because he would say the words they were afraid to say themselves. When he came on the scene and acted like a boorish clod, they were able to sit back and let him do the dirty work for them.
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8387New Post! Jul 12, 2020 @ 23:00:38
any candidate or political figure can say anything. anyone said the right thing, if he or she has the opportunity to the risk. most of people will sit and hide a corner to nothing.

the situation with george floyd, why the crowd around the police officer that take videos of the event, take a change to stop him. the worst thing, can happen one of the officers shoot someone. or least, arrest them.

in sense, the crowd is more to blame that happen they done something more than scream the officers. i have saw the video, don't see any heroes try to stopped him.

with trump, letting him act like buffoon, as long, someone listen to his message. he hit a home run.
dihctatr On November 06, 2020

Upland, California
#8388New Post! Jul 13, 2020 @ 03:11:30
everything u blame on trump was horrid before he was pres\
aids epidemic through 8 years of obama\he failed to wear a mask hahhh\
opioid crisis since time of clintons to now\depresion,suicide,cancer out of control\
more
more
more
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8389New Post! Jul 13, 2020 @ 04:25:58
@dihctatr Said

everything u blame on trump was horrid before he was pres\
aids epidemic through 8 years of obama\he failed to wear a mask hahhh\
opioid crisis since time of clintons to now\depresion,suicide,cancer out of control\
more
more
more

EVERYTHING U BLAME ON TRUMP BEFORE HE PLAYED GUITAR WITH JUDIST PRIEST!

AIDS EPIDEMIC WOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED IF TRUMP WORE A MAST IN 1980'S!

POPPY SONGS ARE GREAT!

LESS
LESS
LESS
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#8390New Post! Jul 13, 2020 @ 17:02:24
@Don1945 Said

You are right. There was no way in Hell I ever thought people would vote for Trump in 2016, but I was floored when he actually won. But what is even more amazing is that some people have watched him screw up everything for 4 years and they STILL support him !

What is really strange is that a lot of people who support him are not stupid people, I know a few of them and otherwise they are smart, nice people. They must see something in him that I do not.

Yes.
I just don’t get it from the people around me that are still ok with trump. Like people that I know personally

A few just don’t care about politics so they are going to do their thing no matter what. They may have the occasional “that was stupid” comment but I doubt they actually make an effort to vote either.

Then there’s the hard core conservative, they may not like trump’s actions, but feel ultimately the ends justify the means. In the sense of getting more conservative judges to overturn liberal judges ruling from the bench, that any tolerance to abortion, is equivalent to extreme moral failure - unless there are a few exceptions, and those exceptions happened to them. There is a strong need that other people follow authorities and do what their told, but again when it’s them- they are special butterflies and have reasons that should be exceptions.

Money and taxes are more important. There’s a strong belief the government shouldn’t help anyone. That private entities should do it. Only that doesn’t happen. Churches turn away as many if not more than they help. Some for valid reasons, others for not so valid reasons. Charities do good work, but there are never enough and they are never well enough distributed around the country.

It a different priority. More emphasis on individual, it’s hard for me to always call it wrong. Some of the people do good work. A few I know give significant amounts to charity, the physically put themselves on the line to help children in need. But yet... still, when it comes to Trump... there’s little complaints.

I don’t get it. Mostly because I think he’s a f***ing idiot. I didn’t much like bush’s policies, and he’s overall thought of as a poor republican president (in my lifetime). I’d much rather have him back. I couldn’t vote in the republican primaries in 2016, but I would gladly take any one of them now. I’m strongly liberal, but I’m not anti-republican. Politically on many issues (mostly fiscal) we need both sides.
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8391New Post! Jul 13, 2020 @ 17:29:02
next month, when schools are to open again. the way, these viruses include the 2 or 3 now, not include fall new virus. the odds, see 4 to 6 weeks of school sessions stay open in any states will be surprising.

by november, probably not even will be opening the voting election places to count. the voting will or have sent to all americans sent absentee mail in vote in mail. is there enough eligible absentee votes to either candidate elect? i am not quality for an absentee ballot.
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#8392New Post! Jul 13, 2020 @ 22:32:52
@DiscordTiger Said

Yes.
I just don’t get it from the people around me that are still ok with trump. Like people that I know personally

A few just don’t care about politics so they are going to do their thing no matter what. They may have the occasional “that was stupid” comment but I doubt they actually make an effort to vote either.

Then there’s the hard core conservative, they may not like trump’s actions, but feel ultimately the ends justify the means. In the sense of getting more conservative judges to overturn liberal judges ruling from the bench, that any tolerance to abortion, is equivalent to extreme moral failure - unless there are a few exceptions, and those exceptions happened to them. There is a strong need that other people follow authorities and do what their told, but again when it’s them- they are special butterflies and have reasons that should be exceptions.

Money and taxes are more important. There’s a strong belief the government shouldn’t help anyone. That private entities should do it. Only that doesn’t happen. Churches turn away as many if not more than they help. Some for valid reasons, others for not so valid reasons. Charities do good work, but there are never enough and they are never well enough distributed around the country.

It a different priority. More emphasis on individual, it’s hard for me to always call it wrong. Some of the people do good work. A few I know give significant amounts to charity, the physically put themselves on the line to help children in need. But yet... still, when it comes to Trump... there’s little complaints.

I don’t get it. Mostly because I think he’s a f***ing idiot. I didn’t much like bush’s policies, and he’s overall thought of as a poor republican president (in my lifetime). I’d much rather have him back. I couldn’t vote in the republican primaries in 2016, but I would gladly take any one of them now. I’m strongly liberal, but I’m not anti-republican. Politically on many issues (mostly fiscal) we need both sides.

I think you are right about a lot of people not really getting into politics at all. When I have had discussions with some Trump supporters in the past, a common response is " They are ALL crooked". So, I guess it is ok that we have a world class crooked man in the WH now, according to them.

@darkman666 Said

next month, when schools are to open again. the way, these viruses include the 2 or 3 now, not include fall new virus. the odds, see 4 to 6 weeks of school sessions stay open in any states will be surprising.

by november, probably not even will be opening the voting election places to count. the voting will or have sent to all americans sent absentee mail in vote in mail. is there enough eligible absentee votes to either candidate elect? i am not quality for an absentee ballot.

I bet we see some very bad outcomes by election time, virus wise. This thing is out of control and we are seeing zero management from our leader in DC. Now he is even trying to discredit the health professionals who have done this kind of work for decades because he knows their words are damaging to his re election prospects.

This is the craziest period in time I have ever seen in my long life, and it is getting goofier by the day.

Upland, California
#8393New Post! Jul 13, 2020 @ 23:57:15
Delusional disorderis a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it cant tell whats real from what is imagined. A bizarre delusion is something that could never happen in real life. A person who has such thoughts might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

forum=
voting still exists\hope in voting to unruin all dums ruined\

Upland, California
#8394New Post! Jul 14, 2020 @ 00:00:47
trump said shove it
WAAA
DUMMYCRAT LEADERS INVITED THEIR THUG PARTIER BUDDIES
TO SPEND THE SUMMER IN OUR STREETS,THEY TRASHED OUR HOM,NOW DUMS WANT FOR EACH CITY 500MILLIOND FROM FEMA TO FIX THE UTTER DESTRUCTION\
WE SAID SHOVE YOUR STATEOFEMERGENCY\WE AIN'T YOUR MONEYTREE NOR YOUR SANTACLAUS\
you dems so great u ruined america now it just piles of trash\

PRESENT YOUR SOLUTION TO THE MESS
you

made
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#8395New Post! Jul 14, 2020 @ 00:01:28
@dihctatr Said

Delusional disorder is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it cant tell whats real from what is imagined. A bizarre delusion is something that could never happen in real life. A person who has such thoughts might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

Excellent.

That is the best description of a Trump supporter that I've ever seen.

Thank you!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#8396New Post! Jul 14, 2020 @ 00:03:49
@dihctatr Said

trump said shove it
WAAA
DUMMYCRAT LEADERS INVITED THEIR THUG PARTIER BUDDIES
TO SPEND THE SUMMER IN OUR STREETS,THEY TRASHED OUR HOM,NOW DUMS WANT FOR EACH CITY 500MILLIOND FROM FEMA TO FIX THE UTTER DESTRUCTION\
WE SAID SHOVE YOUR STATEOFEMERGENCY\WE AIN'T YOUR MONEYTREE NOR YOUR SANTACLAUS\

you

made

Now that presents the image of a crazed man who hasn't had a bath in a few weeks (or months) standing on a soap box on a corner yelling unintelligible nonsense through a broken megaphone.

Upland, California
#8397New Post! Jul 14, 2020 @ 00:24:10

of course we all know you can't \
hahhhhh
cricketssss

Upland, California
#8398New Post! Jul 14, 2020 @ 00:26:34
yup
fail # 500 by dumpocraps\
you never met my challenges\
u utterly fail to have answers,just tons of questions hah\

Upland, California
#8399New Post! Jul 14, 2020 @ 00:29:18
answer or u lose\why do u still delusionally hope in voting???

Delusional disorderis a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it cant tell whats real from what is imagined. A bizarre delusion is something that could never happen in real life. A person who has such thoughts might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

forum=
voting still exists\hope in voting to unruin all dums ruined\

Upland, California
#8400New Post! Jul 14, 2020 @ 00:30:35
answer or you lose\what be your solution???

of course we all know you can't \
hahhhhh
cricketssss
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...558 559 560 561 562 ...614 615 616 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs