AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...551 552 553 554 555 ...614 615 616 · >>
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#8281New Post! Jun 20, 2020 @ 23:26:23
@chaski Said

No.

It is absolutely unnecessary, because if "you" don't agree with someone "you" should always avoid anything that would even remotely resemble a fact and say that the other person has "_________ Derangement Syndrome" and give the person a stupid name.

I've learned well from you.

Besides, I've watch your dumb YouTube videos before... they are typically designed for the gullible, the willfully ignorant and the completely stupid.

I choose to gain my facts more directly from the source, and regarding Trump I go straight to his very own words... derived from his very own Twitter feed and his interviews (especially those on FoxNews)....

And, based on his very own words, Trump is a corrupt draft dodging coward who really wishes he was a mob boss or Kim Jong-un, he has the emotional stability of a spoiled toddler supped up on Mountain Dew and candy, and his demeanor wavers between acting the school yard bully and crying like a whiny little b****.

Literally anyone who supports Trump is either an opportunistic scum bag riding his coat tails and/or is gullible, willfully ignorant and/or completely stupid.

Sadly you have been infected with Trump Demential Syndrome and about a dozen different kinds of "______Demential Syndromes".

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8282New Post! Jun 20, 2020 @ 23:56:24

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#8283New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 02:19:37
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I will help you out a little.

Neo-Nazi types dislike Trump. That whole thing about him being far too friendly to Israel really gets them, as does his pandering to minority groups. It takes about .0000000000000000000000001 of a second of reflection to figure that out. However, the media know people will not reflect for that long, and so they can get away with lying as much as they want.

It is also the reason why the media has made a concerted effort to silence people who speak against them on social media.

I apologise for this: I tried to find the original video, but it has been memory holed, and after looking around I found a version of it, but then when I tried to share it here I was blocked from doing so. It is a guy from Infowars watching the original video, and while Infowars is about as reliable as MSM, I still recommend that you watch it as it shows just how blatant the media lies are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG7yPlwkxws

Not even the Groypers are major fans of Trump, by the way, and most of them larp at ethno-nationalism anyway.

You have to be stuck inside a bubble of impressive proportions to think Trump panders to racists by pandering to Israel and POC.

The media does nothing but lie to you. They do not even bother trying to get close to reality. And as the video above shows, they do not even try to be subtle. They gaslight 24/7.

The Charlottesville thing is another clear example. You all now know that the media have lied about that since day one. They said he called white nationalists fine people when he expressly said that he was not referring to them. They got away with that lie by constantly lying about him from before the election even happened.

They craft a narrative that is absurd, and people lap it up.

If he ran as a Democrat the media would be licking his a** the way they licked Obama's.

I don’t need your help, or your s*** posting. I’m done tying to have a reasonable conversation. Every single time I post actual facts to demonstrate how your mistaken, as your aren’t actually in the country and missing a key part of the situation you ignore to taunt chaski or Jen for pages. So it’s not like you were offline.

Once I thought you were interested in understanding, and now I see you are not. I don’t have time for that anymore.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#8284New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 13:00:03
I see some rudeness is allowed on this Forum Section. Ha! It is interesting to read the various opinions of The Donald here. In the UK we have as our Leader Boris Johnson, quite often referred to as Donald Trump Lite. This may well have much to do with his propensity for "straight talk" and "telling it like it is", which often leads to many who admire him exclaiming that we are "far too PC these days" and we really should be able to call a spade a spade without undue harrassment. Anyway, Boris, in the past, has spoken of women as "hot totties" and referred to their "innate fickleness"; the darker races as "piccannies" with "watermelon smiles";the gay male fraternity as "bum boys" and expressed the opinion that certain dress codes of Muslims made them look like "bank robbers" or "letterboxes". Another of his expressed opinions was that the offspring of single mothers were "ill raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate". Boris, now seeking to present another image - I presume that of having a natural affinity and empathy toward the less privileged and vulnerable and for those outside his own social milieu - tells us all such past comments have been taken out of context. Well, that may be so. Personally I have my doubts. He won the GE over here by speaking of his "Oven Ready Deal" with the EU. It since seems to have been cremated.

Anyway, Boris at least has one redeeming feature. He has never claimed to have seen Muslims hanging from the sides of Big Ben cheering loudly during terrorist attacks. Aping another should only go so far.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#8285New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 13:01:45
"The event in Oklahoma is unbelievable. The crowds are unbelievable. They haven't seen anything like it," Trump said as he departed the South Lawn in Washington, DC.

... Opps, wrong image

The Queen of Random

Administrator

#8286New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 17:32:15
@mrmhead Said

"The event in Oklahoma is unbelievable. The crowds are unbelievable. They haven't seen anything like it," Trump said as he departed the South Lawn in Washington, DC.

... Opps, wrong image

Was the first image from one of the Tulsa Nickelback concerts? Because nickelback has sold out that arena more than once.

NE, Ohio
#8287New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 17:46:34
@DiscordTiger Said

Was the first image from one of the Tulsa Nickelback concerts? Because nickelback has sold out that arena more than once.

It was actually from the Cleveland Cavs Championship parade a few years back.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#8288New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 19:57:40
"Trump adviser claims Bolton could face jail time after judge allows book on White House tenure to proceed".

Maybe, but...

>>> Only if the stuff in the book is true. <<<

And if only some of the stuff in the book is true, if he gets prosecuted it will lend credence to everything that he has written.

NE, Ohio
#8289New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 20:13:26
@chaski Said

"Trump adviser claims Bolton could face jail time after judge allows book on White House tenure to proceed".

Maybe, but...

>>> Only if the stuff in the book is true. <<<

And if only some of the stuff in the book is true, if he gets prosecuted it will lend credence to everything that he has written.

Not if the next president fires the prosecutor investigating Bolton!
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#8290New Post! Jun 21, 2020 @ 20:40:14
@mrmhead Said

It was actually from the Cleveland Cavs Championship parade a few years back.

Cool.

I’m just down for any lame nickleback reference.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#8291New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 00:43:20
Dear future president elect Biden.

Please show yourself more and do rallies.

All we know now is that the Dems are arbiters of cancel culture and mob rule. Please offer a positive message we can believe in. Okay?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#8292New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 01:16:19
@gakINGKONG Said

Dear future president elect Biden.

Please show yourself more and do rallies.

All we know now is that the Dems are arbiters of cancel culture and mob rule. Please offer a positive message we can believe in. Okay?

"Listen fat, you're a lying dog faced pony soldier. You're full of s***. I've got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, that, that turn, that turn aah, ahh, blond... in the sun... and the kid used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch it come, come back up again and they'd look at it. So I learned about roaches and I learned about kids jumping on my lap... And I love kids jumping on my lap."

I am Joe Biden, and I forgot this message.

And yes, these are all things Biden has said (although not all together. I have done this for comedic effect).

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#8293New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 01:25:54
@bob_the_fisherman Said

"Listen fat, you're a lying dog faced pony soldier. You're full of s***. I've got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, that, that turn, that turn aah, ahh, blond... in the sun... and the kid used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch it come, come back up again and they'd look at it. So I learned about roaches and I learned about kids jumping on my lap... And I love kids jumping on my lap."

I am Joe Biden, and I forgot this message.

And yes, these are all things Biden has said (although not all together. I have done this for comedic effect).

Wooop....! Biden Derangement Syndrome!
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#8294New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 21:35:17
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#8295New Post! Jun 25, 2020 @ 03:53:16
As a brand new member, I should probably step lightly for a bit, but I have to say, I am no fan of Donald Trump. I have watched and known his methods for decades, and he is only out to help one person, Donald J Trump.

This coronavirus brought out his true colors, and his inability to lead or even TRY to lead. The man lies more than any human on the planet, and says one thing one day, and something totally different the next day.

Sorry, I just have to be honest in the way I feel.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...551 552 553 554 555 ...614 615 616 · >>

3 browsing (0 members - 3 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs