Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...548 549 550 551 552 ...614 615 616 · >>
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8236New Post! Jun 15, 2020 @ 22:44:40
@mrmhead Said

Justice Neil Gorsuch, President Donald Trump's first nominee to the Supreme Court, delivered an opinion .... that means gay, lesbian and transgender workers are protected by federal by civil rights law.

(trump)
Wait, What?!?!?

YOU'RE FIRED!!

I'm The President and I can do anything I want.
Get that man out of the court!

hehe

I can't wait for his Monday night (or is it Tues morning) s***ter tweets!!

@DiscordTiger Said

The number of people calling Gorsuch a traitor is fascinating.

All the “means” that were supposedly justified to get the ends of punishing the LGBTQ+ community didn’t end up with the right ends.

Now to get the health department to reverse the decision they announced on the 12. And maybe, we can still save some lives.

Funny thing is, that while a truly "conservative" justice might tend to make "conservative" decisions... one of the tenants of a "conservative" justice is to NOT change previous Supreme Court decisions... thus Roberts (and now maybe Gorsuch) will often make a decision that some people don't view as "conservative" when in actuality the decisions fits well with the conservative idea to no overturn past decisions... at least not completely.

In the present situation, Roberts and Gorsuch took a fairly "conservative" position on applying past Supreme Court decisions equitably and consistently.

Odd that...
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#8237New Post! Jun 15, 2020 @ 23:58:54
@chaski Said

Funny thing is, that while a truly "conservative" justice might tend to make "conservative" decisions... one of the tenants of a "conservative" justice is to NOT change previous Supreme Court decisions... thus Roberts (and now maybe Gorsuch) will often make a decision that some people don't view as "conservative" when in actuality the decisions fits well with the conservative idea to no overturn past decisions... at least not completely.

In the present situation, Roberts and Gorsuch took a fairly "conservative" position on applying past Supreme Court decisions equitably and consistently.

Odd that...

Yeah, I don't have problem with Roberts, I don't really have a problem with Gorsuch, that was f***ed up because of McConnell, but there is/was nothing overtly offensive about either Roberts or Gorsuch.

There are some days I could even agree with Scalia, mostly his attitude was that of an ass, that didn't necessarily mean he was wrong though. Other stuff he just f***ed up,
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#8238New Post! Jun 16, 2020 @ 00:39:32
@chaski Said

Odd that...

Side note: While his Senate confirmation hearings were clearly a ridiculous carnival, Clarence Thomas has consistently proven that he should never have been a Supreme Court justice.... he is arguably (at least in "modern times" ) the most useless empty suite ever to have been appointed to the Supreme Court.

I don't say this because I don't like his politics.

I say this because he has been, literally, a spineless voiceless bag of nothing.... complete waste of oxygen.

Now his, Caucasian, wife another matter... she apparently wears the pants in that family.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#8239New Post! Jun 16, 2020 @ 09:20:59
@DiscordTiger Said

The trump administration just removed any and all health protections for about 9 million Americans.

IN. THE. MIDDLE. OF. A. f***ING. PANDEMIC.

so yeah, a few thousand people at a rally are in consequential, other than potential money they could sue him for. That is all he cares about.

Is it worse than pulling those warning labels off of mattresses? You know you can go to jail for doing that right? Pretty sure hell get reelected then surely he'll get impeachment again but this time it'll stick and then off to Trump prison for little hands man harharharhar.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#8240New Post! Jun 16, 2020 @ 09:24:29
Yes orange man. Take back the city of Seattle. The anarchists have no place in civil society.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#8241New Post! Jun 16, 2020 @ 21:22:34

Why Trump is Great: A comprehensive list of reasons why Donald Trump is the most fit president in history.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#8242New Post! Jun 17, 2020 @ 03:46:03
"Trump administration sues Bolton over book dispute"

How odd...

I wonder why...?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#8243New Post! Jun 17, 2020 @ 11:49:23
@chaski Said

"Trump administration sues Bolton over book dispute"

How odd...

I wonder why...?

Could this set a precedent?
So Trump shouldn't be allowed to publish a book about his time in office - even if it is fantasy-fiction.

(That would be SOOO funny - if he published a book of his time in office and it was filed under Fiction)
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#8244New Post! Jun 17, 2020 @ 13:26:16
@mrmhead Said

Could this set a precedent?
So Trump shouldn't be allowed to publish a book about his time in office - even if it is fantasy-fiction.

(That would be SOOO funny - if he published a book of his time in office and it was filed under Fiction)

I guess it would sit quite nicely among the plethora of fictional tales written about Trump's collusion with the Russians, or his racism, or Kavanaugh's bad habit of abusing women, or "believe women" (which clearly didn't mean "believe women" when Biden was accused), or how Trump was too slow to act on wuflu (despite being called a racist by the DNCMSM when he did act because they all said wuflu wasn't a problem)...

If the media can produce daily doses of fiction for the weak willed lefties, I suppose Trump should be allowed to pen something or other about it at some point too, right?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#8245New Post! Jun 17, 2020 @ 14:42:16
@bob_the_fisherman Said

....Biden...

BIDEN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

NE, Ohio
#8246New Post! Jun 17, 2020 @ 18:07:28
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I guess it would sit quite nicely among the plethora of fictional tales written about Trump's collusion with the Russians, or his racism, or Kavanaugh's bad habit of abusing women, or "believe women" (which clearly didn't mean "believe women" when Biden was accused), or how Trump was too slow to act on wuflu (despite being called a racist by the DNCMSM when he did act because they all said wuflu wasn't a problem)...

If the media can produce daily doses of fiction for the weak willed lefties, I suppose Trump should be allowed to pen something or other about it at some point too, right?

As long as they don't mix it in with the non-fiction of Russian interference, travel bans on "s***hole countries", and the Obama administrations recommendations on pandemic preparedness.

He can write all the fiction he wants from the size of his inauguration crowd to how he's the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln on many aspects.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#8247New Post! Jun 18, 2020 @ 00:03:53
Rhetorical question:

Why is it that Republicans keep turning on Trump, but Trump fans keep blaming the MSM and the "left"‽
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#8248New Post! Jun 18, 2020 @ 08:28:08
@chaski Said

Rhetorical question:

Why is it that Republicans keep turning on Trump, but Trump fans keep blaming the MSM and the "left"‽

A lot of Trump supporters dislike the MSM, the left, the DNC and the GOP.

Anyone who thinks the average politician gives a s*** about them is an idiot.
Anyone who thinks the media is honest is an absolute moron.
Anyone who thinks BLM cares about black lives is a clown.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#8249New Post! Jun 18, 2020 @ 08:36:01
@mrmhead Said

As long as they don't mix it in with the non-fiction of Russian interference, travel bans on "s***hole countries", and the Obama administrations recommendations on pandemic preparedness.

He can write all the fiction he wants from the size of his inauguration crowd to how he's the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln on many aspects.

We know Russia interfered in the US election because they actively helped the DNC.

Did Trump Trump call s*** hole countries s*** hole countries? If he did did he say they are s*** holes because of the race of the people living there?

Trump was not a racist until he ran as a Republican because he was not a racist.

The media lies to you about all kinds of things.

Remember - the media are still trotting out the lie that Trump called white nationalists "fine people" after Heather Heyer was killed, despite the fact that Trump said in that press conference words to the effect of "I am not talking about the white nationalists and neo Nazis who should be condemned."

NE, Ohio
#8250New Post! Jun 18, 2020 @ 11:46:23
@bob_the_fisherman Said

A lot of Trump supporters dislike the MSM, the left, the DNC and the GOP.

Anyone who thinks Trump gives a s*** about them is an idiot.
Anyone who thinks Trump is honest is an absolute moron.
Anyone who thinks Trump cares about black lives is a clown.

FIFY
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...548 549 550 551 552 ...614 615 616 · >>

3 browsing (0 members - 3 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs