Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...526 527 528 529 530 ...614 615 616 · >>
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7906New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 05:46:34
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I said in that post that Trump has not done enough and he has not done as well as he promised, so I'm hardly a blind follower.

I'll use one of my favourite sayings again - I do not have to be in a lynch mob or a cheer squad for anyone. I can say that Trump is the best option that was available in the last US election and not mean by that that Trump is God incarnate doing all manner of glorious thing. He isn't and I do not claim that he is.

Even just basic things like getting more manufacturing done in the US is a good thing and unlike Obama, Bush, Clinton and Bush, Trump did seem to try to help American workers. Could he have done more? Yes. Did he do more than the last four Presidents combined? Yes. Is it enough? No.

As far as NATO - who cares that some of these states are crying about needing to pay more? Trump is and was right. The US has for years been treated like idiots by friend and foe alike.

He was right to call out China, but a lot more needs to be done. China is not a friend of the west. They lock up and starve their own people so they are unlikely to be nice to us. Again, he has been way better than the last four administrations, but nowhere good enough.

blah blah blah

All hail our lord god and savior Donald "Jesus Christ" Trump!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7907New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 05:48:17
@chaski Said

Hmmm... I wonder why you (and many others) didn't "embrace it and move on" when Obama won...

Actually I don't wonder.

The applicable word/terms are:

Hypocrisy, snowflake, crybaby, Obama Derangement Syndrome, "I get to complain, but you don't"...

Etc.

Honestly.... grow the f*** up.

I am not an American. I don't give a toss that the US elected a muppet, except for the fact that during his time China, Russia and the Islamic world gained.

I do not think Obama was evil so much as I think he was a moron. Now, you are free to disagree. I do not care. We are allowed to have differing opinions on these things.

Don't take this stuff so personally.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7908New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 05:48:22
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I said in that post that Trump has not done enough and he has not done as well as he promised, so I'm hardly a blind follower.

I'll use one of my favourite sayings again - I do not have to be in a lynch mob or a cheer squad for anyone. I can say that Trump is the best option that was available in the last US election and not mean by that that Trump is God incarnate doing all manner of glorious thing. He isn't and I do not claim that he is.

Even just basic things like getting more manufacturing done in the US is a good thing and unlike Obama, Bush, Clinton and Bush, Trump did seem to try to help American workers. Could he have done more? Yes. Did he do more than the last four Presidents combined? Yes. Is it enough? No.

As far as NATO - who cares that some of these states are crying about needing to pay more? Trump is and was right. The US has for years been treated like idiots by friend and foe alike.

He was right to call out China, but a lot more needs to be done. China is not a friend of the west. They lock up and starve their own people so they are unlikely to be nice to us. Again, he has been way better than the last four administrations, but nowhere good enough.

But honestly, your support of Trump is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

Embrace it.

Your god has.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7909New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 05:49:01
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I am not an American. I don't give a toss that the US elected a muppet, except for the fact that during his time China, Russia and the Islamic world gained.

I do not think Obama was evil so much as I think he was a moron. Now, you are free to disagree. I do not care. We are allowed to have differing opinions on these things.

Don't take this stuff so personally.

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7910New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 05:54:47
@chaski Said

But honestly, your support of Trump is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

Embrace it.

Your god has.

Maybe you need to have a nap and come back when you sober up a little...

Anyway, I'll leave you to it. Got thins to get done.

chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7911New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 06:08:44
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Maybe you need to have a nap and come back when you sober up a little...

Anyway, I'll leave you to it. Got thins to get done.

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7912New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 12:17:15
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I do not think Obama was evil so much as I think he was a moron.

I do not think Trump is evil so much as he is a moron.

Who claims to know more than career officials in various positions (military, healthcare, environment, science)?

Who is quick to fire those that disagree with him?

Who is not concerned with long term effects, as much as his immediate gratification?

Who is the moron?
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7913New Post! Mar 18, 2020 @ 02:47:38
I know right, trumps whole attitude is moronic. That he knows better to listen to anyone.

No wonder why he f***s up so much. That’s what happens when you refuse to learn from other people and insist you know it all.
Darkman666 On about 1 hour ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7914New Post! Mar 18, 2020 @ 03:34:31
bozo's attitude is like old phase:

it goes in one ear and go out the other ear.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7915New Post! Mar 18, 2020 @ 08:00:30
@mrmhead Said

I do not think Trump is evil so much as he is a moron.

Who claims to know more than career officials in various positions (military, healthcare, environment, science)?

Who is quick to fire those that disagree with him?

Who is not concerned with long term effects, as much as his immediate gratification?

Who is the moron?

I am happy for you to think Trump is a moron. It means nothing to me. I already know that no matter what Trump does those with TDS will attack it, desperate for the US and the west to fall and dead bodies to litter the streets if it means Trump can be ousted - retreads in the media have made that clear. It's ok. You don't have to tell me, I already know.

I suspect whatever happens this thing is going to get a lot worse before it gets better, and if the Trump team screws this up then I will happily admit that. Have they got everything right? No. Not even close. Nor has anyone else though (although Russia almost immediately shut down their borders and last I looked they were doing quite well with a low number of COVID19 patients and no deaths).

So far he has not done much worse than anyone else from what I can see (although I am on the outside looking in, obviously).

We will see how this pans out.

NE, Ohio
#7916New Post! Mar 18, 2020 @ 11:41:08
@bob_the_fisherman Said
desperate for the US and the west to fall and dead bodies to litter the streets if it means Trump can be ousted -

I love the smell of rotting flesh in the morning.

It smells like victory.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7917New Post! Mar 18, 2020 @ 16:27:16
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I am happy for you to think Trump is a moron. It means nothing to me.does those with TDS will attack it,

The is no such thing as TDS.

The term (Put Politician's Name here) Derangement Syndrome is a terms developed and used to put down any criticism of any given politician (Bush, Obama, Hillary, Trump) as if those who criticize the politician are crazy and the politician is this great an wondrous infallible person.

When people use the term (Put Politician's Name here) Derangement Syndrome they are doing one of three things:

1. Attempting to put down any and all criticism of their chosen politician, because they are too lazy to check facts themselves

2. Displaying Ignorance (either innate or willful).

3. Attempting to demean and divide people from each other.

I'm guess you are doing both #1 and #2.

In any case: ALL HAIL OUR LORD GOD AND SAVIOR OF THE WEST, DONALD JESUS CHRIST TRUMP!

He's the greatlyest most bigly bestests genius president in history.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7918New Post! Mar 18, 2020 @ 17:10:56
Or more concisely:

The "derangement syndrome" argument is the go-to argument of the lazy, willfully ignorant and innately stupid.

It is akin to the "Yo-Mama" argument.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7919New Post! Mar 19, 2020 @ 12:10:26
If buddy intends to not get reelected there has to be a serious candidate who can beat him. Otherwise it'll another four years of Russia Russia Russia impeachment hoax and praying the gay away. Or something.

NE, Ohio
#7920New Post! Mar 20, 2020 @ 23:58:23
A reporter opens the door for The President to give a compassionate statement to the American people about the situation we are facing, and he tears the reporter a new one .. ""You're not a very good reporter. That's a nasty question"

Just makes me f***ing sick!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...526 527 528 529 530 ...614 615 616 · >>

4 browsing (0 members - 4 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs