Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...525 526 527 528 529 ...614 615 616 · >>
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7891New Post! Mar 15, 2020 @ 23:18:53
@chaski Said

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted here on TFS.

It is abundantly clear that the only thing Trump is doing it trying to take care of himself and his rich elitist buddies, pardon his convicted friends, and divide the USA even more than it is already divided.

There really needs to be more research into TDS to see if it is a virus as some have claimed, or is just a form of hysterical, group induced psychopathy as seems most obvious.

The way Trump went from exalted in the black community to being the embodiment of Hitler himself after the media repeatedly lied about him, is a clear example of how group delusion can turn into hysteria.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7892New Post! Mar 15, 2020 @ 23:35:45
Bob the us wasn’t broken before trump.

It’s divided yes, and there are racial and class tensions but those have literally been a part of the county since day one. It’s the shot hamilton and Jefferson negotiated out behind closed doors...it was going o then, it’s going on in now. Obama didn’t cause it, trump has done nothing to fix it.

Mostly because it’s part of who we are. I’m not sure it can be “fixed” only negotiated.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7893New Post! Mar 16, 2020 @ 01:11:52
@bob_the_fisherman Said

There really needs to be more research into TDS to see if it is a virus as some have claimed, or is just a form of hysterical, group induced psychopathy as seems most obvious.

The way Trump went from exalted in the black community to being the embodiment of Hitler himself after the media repeatedly lied about him, is a clear example of how group delusion can turn into hysteria.

Trump has never been “exalted in the black community”.

You really are on a roll with stupid posts.

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7894New Post! Mar 16, 2020 @ 01:15:16
@bob_the_fisherman Said

TDS

And TDS...Trump Derangement Syndrome...

That coming from you, a clear example of both ODS and HDS...

PS
That whole idiotic “..... Derangement Syndrome” thing started with Bush. You had that one, BDS, also didn’t you?

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7895New Post! Mar 16, 2020 @ 04:04:17
@chaski Said

Trump has never been “exalted in the black community”.

You really are on a roll with stupid posts.

Come, come, Chaski, you are far too modest about the perception of Trump prior to him running as a Republican. Yes, I do deliberately use tard triggering language to trigger tards, but the point is that Trump was not some rampant KKK flag waver as modern journolists (sic) make him out to be.

Rappers mentioned him constantly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU

Oprah had to mop up the consequences of the thought of Trump running for President after she slid onto the floor (well, she didn't clean it up obviously. She has minions for that type of thing, but you know what I mean). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Trump was one of the winners of the inaugural Ellis Island Award for diversity and tolerance and blah, blah blah too. You can feel the venom drip from Snopes as they admit it, but the truth is there behind the hate and spin. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/

And, as Larry Elder among others note, Trump is doing a lot to help black people that Obama never did. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZw4pNdWXpc

Now again, is Trump perfect? Of course not.

But look at what he said to Oprah and look at what he has tried to do with reworking trade deals etc. Sure, he has not done as much as he could or should have perhaps, but he has tried to get NATO and the EU states to do more to pay for their security, he has tried to stop illegals flooding into the US, he has tried to revitalise the US manufacturing base that the last 4 Presidents decimated etc. Why are these things bad?

He does need to get some things done. The swamp remains undrained - a lot of people should be in jail from the previous Obama administration, in fact, I can not think of one who would not be in jail if they were held to the standards of people in the Trump team - for example, if lying under oath was enough, that would lead to the incarceration of everyone from Obama's administration that was questioned under oath. Not one of them managed to tell the truth about almost anything.

Anyway, it is all good. You will continue to claim impartiality while saying Trump only ever does evil or grossly stupid things, and that's ok. I still like you

As an aside, stock up on tequila because alcohol kills viruses.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7896New Post! Mar 16, 2020 @ 04:37:27
@DiscordTiger Said

Bob the us wasn’t broken before trump.

The entire west, not just the US, was broken long before the 2016 US election. In fact, that is probably the sole reason why there is a President Trump in the first place. I doubt a functioning, healthy society would have elected him tbh.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7897New Post! Mar 16, 2020 @ 05:05:42
@bob_the_fisherman Said

You will continue to claim impartiality while saying Trump only ever does evil or grossly stupid things

I don’t remember ever claiming impartiality with regards to Trump, and/or his idiot followers, nor 21st Century Republicans/conservatives.

Trump is a corrupt draft dodging mob-boss want-to-be. He is a liar, a cheater, self proclaimed adulterer, self proclaimed elitist.

His followers are either stupid idiots or willfully ignorant.

21st Century Republicans/Conservatives are made up of cowards, idiots, and crybaby snowflake hypocrites, who have abandoned their integrity for a reality TV bum, who actually has disdain for all of his followers...

Trump is doing to the USA what the USSR/Russia could not do in nearly 75 years.

Etc

No impartiality.... not even the slightest pretense at impartiality.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7898New Post! Mar 16, 2020 @ 06:21:18
@chaski Said

I don’t remember ever claiming impartiality with regards to Trump, and/or his idiot followers, nor 21st Century Republicans/conservatives.

Trump is a corrupt draft dodging mob-boss want-to-be. He is a liar, a cheater, self proclaimed adulterer, self proclaimed elitist.

His followers are either stupid idiots or willfully ignorant.

21st Century Republicans/Conservatives are made up of cowards, idiots, and crybaby snowflake hypocrites, who have abandoned their integrity for a reality TV bum, who actually has disdain for all of his followers...

Trump is doing to the USA what the USSR/Russia could not do in nearly 75 years.

Etc

No impartiality.... not even the slightest pretense at impartiality.

Why is it bad to want to fix crap trade deals, stop illegal immigration, get western nations to pay more of their security costs and give people options on what school they send their kids too?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7899New Post! Mar 16, 2020 @ 15:20:28
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Why is it bad to want to fix crap trade deals, stop illegal immigration, get western nations to pay more of their security costs and give people options on what school they send their kids too?

It isn't bad to want to do these things.

Trump has not fixed trade deals. HIs tariffs aren't working and have put the burned on middle class Americans. His tariffs are essentially a tax paid for by the American consumer. If anything, his actions have helped his rich elitist buddies not America.

Trump has not fixed illegal immigration. He has been wasting billions of dollars (where where committed to nour national security) on a wall that won't work as it doesn't address the real issues with illegal immigration.

Yes, to a very limited point, Trump's actions have resulted in some members of NATO committing more funds. However, he has also pushed many of our allies away from us, which undermines any benefit that might have presented.

You are like all of his other blind followers... you apparently believe everything he says and give him credit for stuff he hasn't done.
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#7900New Post! Mar 16, 2020 @ 18:17:24
@bob_the_fisherman Said

The entire west, not just the US, was broken long before the 2016 US election. In fact, that is probably the sole reason why there is a President Trump in the first place. I doubt a functioning, healthy society would have elected him tbh.

Our society didn't elect him, he lost by 3 million votes
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7901New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 01:08:22
@4d4m Said

Which society elected Trump?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7902New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 04:02:17
@gakINGKONG Said

Which society elected Trump?

Hmmm...

Definitions....

“Society” vs “Electoral System”...

Hmmmm....
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7903New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 05:37:10
@4d4m Said

Trump won. Embrace it and move on.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7904New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 05:44:55
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Trump won. Embrace it and move on.

Hmmm... I wonder why you (and many others) didn't "embrace it and move on" when Obama won...

Actually I don't wonder.

The applicable word/terms are:

Hypocrisy, snowflake, crybaby, Obama Derangement Syndrome, "I get to complain, but you don't"...

Etc.

Honestly.... grow the f*** up.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7905New Post! Mar 17, 2020 @ 05:45:23
@chaski Said

It isn't bad to want to do these things.

Trump has not fixed trade deals. HIs tariffs aren't working and have put the burned on middle class Americans. His tariffs are essentially a tax paid for by the American consumer. If anything, his actions have helped his rich elitist buddies not America.

Trump has not fixed illegal immigration. He has been wasting billions of dollars (where where committed to nour national security) on a wall that won't work as it doesn't address the real issues with illegal immigration.

Yes, to a very limited point, Trump's actions have resulted in some members of NATO committing more funds. However, he has also pushed many of our allies away from us, which undermines any benefit that might have presented.

You are like all of his other blind followers... you apparently believe everything he says and give him credit for stuff he hasn't done.

I said in that post that Trump has not done enough and he has not done as well as he promised, so I'm hardly a blind follower.

I'll use one of my favourite sayings again - I do not have to be in a lynch mob or a cheer squad for anyone. I can say that Trump is the best option that was available in the last US election and not mean by that that Trump is God incarnate doing all manner of glorious thing. He isn't and I do not claim that he is.

Even just basic things like getting more manufacturing done in the US is a good thing and unlike Obama, Bush, Clinton and Bush, Trump did seem to try to help American workers. Could he have done more? Yes. Did he do more than the last four Presidents combined? Yes. Is it enough? No.

As far as NATO - who cares that some of these states are crying about needing to pay more? Trump is and was right. The US has for years been treated like idiots by friend and foe alike.

He was right to call out China, but a lot more needs to be done. China is not a friend of the west. They lock up and starve their own people so they are unlikely to be nice to us. Again, he has been way better than the last four administrations, but nowhere good enough.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...525 526 527 528 529 ...614 615 616 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs