Politics

Trump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...519 520 521 522 523 ...614 615 616 · >>
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#7801New Post! Feb 19, 2020 @ 23:05:42
The news agencies ( BBC ) are running a story today about Trump offering Julian Assange a pardon if he said Russia was not involved in leaking emails during the 2016 US election.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7802New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 00:27:27
@4d4m Said

The news agencies ( BBC ) are running a story today about Trump offering Julian Assange a pardon if he said Russia was not involved in leaking emails during the 2016 US election.

Yeah? So what's wrong with the great one promising freedom to someone if they tell a little story for his pleasure?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7803New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 00:31:23
@4d4m Said

@mrmhead Said

Yeah? So what's wrong with the great one promising freedom to someone if they tell a little story for his pleasure?

Another bulls*** story.

During an APRIL 12, 2017 interview: ASSANGE "We have said quite clearly that our source is not a member of any state, including the Russian government."

And he got no pardon. Nope.

This story is yet another distraction designed to dupe the gullible... especially Americans, who are the most gullible willfully ignorant people on planet Earth.

PS
It took me about 5 minutes to determine that the story in question is BS.

However, it isn't "me"... it isn't that Chaski is brilliant... it's just that I take a few minutes to check the veracity of stories...

Google Rocks!

Confession: I suppose it is possible that Trump made the offer, Assange took it, and Trump reneged on the offer... maybe... doubtful... Mafia bosses keep their word...

NE, Ohio
#7804New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 00:54:26
@4d4m Said

@chaski Said

Another bulls*** story.

During an APRIL 12, 2017 interview: ASSANGE "We have said quite clearly that our source is not a member of any state, including the Russian government."

And he got no pardon. Nope.

This story is yet another distraction designed to dupe the gullible... especially Americans, who are the most gullible willfully ignorant people on planet Earth.

PS
It took me about 5 minutes to determine that the story in question is BS.

However, it isn't "me"... it isn't that Chaski is brilliant... it's just that I take a few minutes to check the veracity of stories...

Google Rocks!

Confession: I suppose it is possible that Trump made the offer, Assange took it, and Trump reneged on the offer... maybe... doubtful... Mafia bosses keep their word...

Both outlets base their headlines on a revelation from Westminster Magistrates Court, where Assange’s barrister Edward Fitzgerald presented a statement from another attorney, Jennifer Robinson, about US Congressman Dana Rohrabaher “going to see Mr. Assange and saying, on instructions from the president,....

So, to clarify:
The court said a lawyer said a lawyer said a politician said Trump said ....

... 'nuff said
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7805New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 01:04:27
@mrmhead Said

So, to clarify:
The court said a lawyer said a lawyer said a politician said Trump said ....

... 'nuff said

So... that is the like a mite on a flea on the tail of the dog wagging....
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7806New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 03:05:12
This guy. THIS GUY.

When you keep America great it's even better than the little Dutch boy what put his finger in the dike.

In this case we're just asking for more of the same. Congress needs to keep impeaching the president for no good reason until there's no more Congress and Trump needs to keep making America great again and again and again and again and again and then he does it again. No more money for Iran. No more swamp in Washington DC. We're bringing back the gold standard. We're going to build a wall on the southern border. We're going to bring back the Pledge of Allegiance and standing at attention with your hand on your heart for the national anthem. We're going to make sure that people who Express their opinions are not attacked for doing that in a way that is detrimental to their health and that means they don't die for speaking their mind. And most importantly United States is going to start spending less money.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7807New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 03:08:29
@gakINGKONG Said

This guy. THIS GUY.

When you keep America great it's even better than the little Dutch boy what put his finger in the dike.

In this case we're just asking for more of the same. Congress needs to keep impeaching the president for no good reason until there's no more Congress and Trump needs to keep making America great again and again and again and again and again and then he does it again. No more money for Iran. No more swamp in Washington DC. We're bringing back the gold standard. We're going to build a wall on the southern border. We're going to bring back the Pledge of Allegiance and standing at attention with your hand on your heart for the national anthem. We're going to make sure that people who Express their opinions are not attacked for doing that in a way that is detrimental to their health and that means they don't die for speaking their mind. And most importantly United States is going to start spending less money.

Whatever....

Pretty funny how it used to be that the Republicans stood up for State's rights and the Democrats wanted to beef up Federal control over the states... and now with Trump that has just flipped.

So... gakINGKONG are you good with that? Federal power over State's rights? Did you just become a "Democrat"?

No worries... I know you don't have the testicles to answer me...

Carry on...
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#7808New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 03:42:20
@mrmhead Said

LOL

NE, Ohio
#7809New Post! Feb 20, 2020 @ 12:53:17
@gakINGKONG Said

This guy. THIS GUY.

Well, he was elected even after talking about grabbing p***y, so a finger in a dike shouldn't bother his base.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7810New Post! Feb 21, 2020 @ 04:01:56
So the vice president of the United States Michael Pence was at the keep on making America great again rally and that's okay. The problem that I have is that Mike Pence is so quiet that sometimes I wonder if he is speaking into the microphone if the microphone is broken because it's like hey Mike I see your lips moving but I'm not sure what's coming out your mouth are you whispering? Do you love me Mike.?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7811New Post! Feb 21, 2020 @ 04:37:20
@gakINGKONG Said

So the vice president of the United States Michael Pence was at the keep on making America great again rally and that's okay. The problem that I have is that Mike Pence is so quiet that sometimes I wonder if he is speaking into the microphone if the microphone is broken because it's like hey Mike I see your lips moving but I'm not sure what's coming out your mouth are you whispering? Do you love me Mike.?

Maybe you should start a "Pence" thread.

NE, Ohio
#7814New Post! Feb 21, 2020 @ 12:58:07
@gakINGKONG Said

The best reason to keep the Earth electoral college is to stymie the tendency for high population centers and groupthink to warp an election. We should all be in support of the Electoral College

Why?
It's not like the president is running the country for Everyone.
He is playing to his base - the MINORITY.
and his friends - the Criminals.

Have you noticed that people who live in high population centers tend to learn to get along with one another and "groupthink" to the benefit of all (most)?

... of course with the exception of the elite that can afford to isolate themselves from the "riff-raff"
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7815New Post! Feb 21, 2020 @ 15:49:06
@gakINGKONG Said

The best reason to keep the Earth electoral college is to stymie the tendency for high population centers and groupthink to warp an election. We should all be in support of the Electoral College

BS

1. The vast majority of our presidential elections have been won by both a popular vote majority and an electoral college majoirty. That is, the electoral college vote was in line with the evil population group think centers in the USA.

2. The times the electoral college vote reversed the popular vote, the decision was not determined by rural low population areas.

3. The Republican party is the only party in to benefit from the electoral college.

>>> The reality is that the only reason to keep the electoral college is to protect the very few republican presidents who lose the popular vote by a relatively small margin. <<<<<
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...519 520 521 522 523 ...614 615 616 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs