Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...498 499 500 501 502 ...614 615 616 · >>
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7486New Post! Dec 13, 2019 @ 04:24:41
So the dude (ranking member) from Georgia is pissed because they wanted to vote tonight?
Darkman666 On about 7 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7487New Post! Dec 13, 2019 @ 05:13:13
@chaski Said

All hail our lord god and savior Donald “Jesus Christ” Trump!

@chaski Said

President Donald Trump is paying up after conceding that he used his charitable foundation at times as a personal piggy bank.

Trump has wired $2 million to pay a court-ordered fine for misusing the Trump Foundation in part to further his business interests and 2016 presidential run, New York Attorney General Letitia James said Tuesday. The money will be distributed to eight charities.

About $1.8 million left in the Trump Foundation’s bank account was also split among the nonprofits getting fine money, along with $11,525 that Trump paid back for spending foundation money on sports memorabilia and champagne at a charity gala.

"Trump’s fine and the charity’s funds will be split evenly among eight organizations, including...the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Each charity is getting about $476,000." So I guess the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum is one of the groups he defrauded.

Thief in Chief.

I am not that surprise by this, I haven't the article. I suspect something like for long time. it helps bozo reputation back then. it's good way using charities as a good snowjob to cover up where the real paper trails are and where are going. bozo is typically dirty business man and mostly, a dirty politician. sound like bozo is a typical American to me.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7488New Post! Dec 13, 2019 @ 12:03:14
It's nice to see Congress speaking about prayer.
chaski On about 20 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7489New Post! Dec 13, 2019 @ 16:54:46
@gakINGKONG Said

It's nice to see Congress speaking about prayer.

Yes, and it is also nice to see the H.R. passing legislation that the Senate cannot vote on because Mitch McConnell blocks voting (i.e. the democratic process) on anything he doesn't like.

Of course the Congress speaking about prayer and the fact that Moscow Mitch regularly blocks the democratic process in Congress have little to do with Cadet Bone Spurs.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7490New Post! Dec 13, 2019 @ 21:39:39
@chaski Said

President Donald Trump is paying up after conceding that he used his charitable foundation at times as a personal piggy bank.

Trump has wired $2 million to pay a court-ordered fine for misusing the Trump Foundation in part to further his business interests and 2016 presidential run, New York Attorney General Letitia James said Tuesday. The money will be distributed to eight charities.

About $1.8 million left in the Trump Foundation’s bank account was also split among the nonprofits getting fine money, along with $11,525 that Trump paid back for spending foundation money on sports memorabilia and champagne at a charity gala.

"Trump’s fine and the charity’s funds will be split evenly among eight organizations, including...the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Each charity is getting about $476,000." So I guess the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum is one of the groups he defrauded.

Thief in Chief.

So he admits to defrauding donors in the name of "Charity" and using money for his own interests.

Yet GOPers don't think he would abuse the Office of the President of the United States to further his own cause...
Stalker

#7491New Post! Dec 14, 2019 @ 01:39:36
Oh look!

Reptilian-Man (aka Turtle-Boy... aka Moscow Mitch) is gazing lovingly upon his lord and savior!

NE, Ohio
#7492New Post! Dec 14, 2019 @ 01:55:16
@chaski Said

Oh look!

Reptilian-Man (aka Turtle-Boy... aka Moscow Mitch) is gazing lovingly upon his lord and savior!

And those Big Hands!!

.. is he drooling?

, Florida
#7493New Post! Dec 14, 2019 @ 02:22:35
SCOTUS says Trump can assert executive privilege. Surprise!

Next?

NE, Ohio
#7494New Post! Dec 14, 2019 @ 02:32:21
This will be a lesson for the writers of the next Constitution.
Stalker

#7495New Post! Dec 14, 2019 @ 04:37:15
@gakINGKONG Said

SCOTUS says Trump can assert executive privilege. Surprise!

Next?

I'm not sure your confidence is well founded in Supreme Court decisions... thought we will soon find out about some of that...

Stay tuned.

As for me... well, I think all our Presidents are anointed by god... any challenge of a president is a challenge against god...

Obama was Jesus... Trump is Jesus... all presidents are Jesus...

Voice of god....
Stalker

#7496New Post! Dec 14, 2019 @ 04:53:02
Honestly... I think the Turtle is in love...

Stalker

#7497New Post! Dec 14, 2019 @ 19:18:40
Lindsay Graham: I'm not trying to pretend to be a fair juror here..."

Not at all surprising that Graham has publicly admitted that he isn't going to be a "fair juror"...

We should do this with our judicial system select jurors that have made up their minds before a trial even begins... it will streamline the system.

, Florida
#7498New Post! Dec 15, 2019 @ 11:37:54
Pretty much we're looking at 2020 and courts. If congress needs to use impeachment to convince people what they should already know about just how dastardly is the life and times of ole Donald Jayeeee Trump, then I don't even know what it would take. You'd think a formal solemn non-partisan sooper serial accusation about Frumpf's (like that?) lection-medlin with Russia and Ukraine would be enough to convince fresh young voters from Mexico that Orange-man cannot will-not won't-not take us back to 1955 no matter what type of DeLorean he rigs. Frumpf (cool name eh?) can make like a tree and split the oval office if you know what I'm saying. (That's another Back to the Future reference for you kids who haven't seen the movie--it's pretty decent but does have some mild language parental discretion is advised.)

But are we all sure peach-mint is gon do the trick? DJT don't seem too scared. And he really needs to be more scared like Nixon was scared.

That's the point. He needs to cow to the forces of nature which are raining down on him. Such a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad man!! Ain't no man is bad as the orange-man and we've got Russia and the Ukraine to prove it.

And by courts, I mean. RBG. Ruth Babyruth Gon-die-soon Gettysburg. Holy smoke girl couldn't you wait to get old when Obama was in office?

Or something.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7499New Post! Dec 15, 2019 @ 12:00:46
When will all this impeachment stuff end?
Stalker

#7500New Post! Dec 15, 2019 @ 17:32:38
@Cpat92 Said

When will all this impeachment stuff end?

The Republicans went after Bill Clinton starting in January 1994.

The process did not end until January 1999.

That is >>> 5 years <<<

The Democrats will finish their part in the next couple weeks. The Senate probably won't take longer than 1 week.

So if we add the Russia investigation by Mueller into the mix, Trump has only faced this since June 2017.

That is >>> 2 1/2 years <<<

Mueller's investigation was the quickest special counsel investigation in U.S. history, and this impeachment process will likely be the quickest in U.S. history.

Now, if we compare Watergate to Ukraine... Nixon was on the hot seat for well over a year, Trump will have only been on the hot seat for less than 6 months.

Point being: You should consider relaxing and stop buying into the fake media narrative from the right that "this" has gone on for some ridiculously long period of time.

Side note: Trump's behavior has brought all this on himself. "Guilty" or "Innocent" or "something in between" Trump has kept all of this in the spotlight.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...498 499 500 501 502 ...614 615 616 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs