Trump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...497 498 499 500 501 ...614 615 616 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7471New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 01:20:16
@gakINGKONG Said

Solemnity is an important word. I think if I wanted someone to take me seriously for a change and this time I really really meant it, I would use a word like solemn.

Example: it is our solemn duty to Impeach the guy and we'll use his full name.

We're not laughing. It's not a joke. No politics here, just seriously, solemnly--being of sound mind and sound judgment--with no ill will and no goofin around.

Guys, we're serious. He must be found guilty of something or we'll have to answer to the people who want his head on a stake.

Solemn is sometimes the polite way of saying "WAKE THE f*** UP!!"

After all, after he's impeached but not removed, and then his scams become more apparent, his minions will have to answer to protecting him like a deity.

I actually had some respect for Cruz. Not any more though.
I had hoped Barr would be a stabilizing force. Not any more though.

"Abuse of power is not a crime"
Fabulous bumper sticker!

NE, Ohio
#7472New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 01:25:55
Ok - I'll say it in this thread:

Trump is getting down to the nitty-gritty:

I'm sure one top reason he signed the executive order to make Judaism a Nationality is because Obama Didn't!
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7473New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 02:52:33
@mrmhead Said

Solemn is sometimes the polite way of saying "WAKE THE f*** UP!!"

After all, after he's impeached but not removed, and then his scams become more apparent, his minions will have to answer to protecting him like a deity.

I actually had some respect for Cruz. Not any more though.
I had hoped Barr would be a stabilizing force. Not any more though.

"Abuse of power is not a crime"
Fabulous bumper sticker!

Well, there’s always another chance to impeach. It’s the goal these days. No kidding there are members of Congress who ran on the platform of best suited to impeach the president. If that’s not a sign of bizarro-solemnity nothing is.

Best we just re-elect Trump so Congress can keep doing the only thing they’re good at. I’m all in.

NE, Ohio
#7474New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 02:55:40
@gakINGKONG Said

Well, there’s always another chance to impeach. It’s the goal these days. No kidding there are members of Congress who ran on the platform of best suited to impeach the president. If that’s not a sign of bizarro-solemnity nothing is.

Best we just re-elect Trump so Congress can keep doing the only thing they’re good at. I’m all in.

Well they did just pass a few bills.

We'll see if Turtle Mitch will sit on those too.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7475New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 04:13:14
@gakINGKONG Said

Well, there’s always another chance to impeach.

You mean there might be another chance to remove Trump.

This impeachment is most likely going to go through: Trump will go down in history as the 3rd Impeached U.S. President.

No real need to go for a 2nd one... either

A) the Senate backs this one....

OR

B) the Senate will not back this one...

Then there will be the 2020 campaign & elections.

Then Trump will win in November 2020.

Then Trump will view himself as our true Lord and Savior.

, Florida
#7476New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 09:13:50
Aim for the king . . .

NE, Ohio
#7477New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 13:00:05
Abuse of power is not a crime!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7478New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 16:32:35
@mrmhead Said

Abuse of power is not a crime!

Which translates to "Yes. I am an abusive jackass, but it is ok because my followers are the dumbest people on planet earth! Love me everyone! LOVE ME BIGLY!"

NE, Ohio
#7479New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 17:45:35

In case you can't read it, the corner says:
"Paid for by Republicans for the rule of Law"

Apparently a terrorist hate-group supported and populated by the Deep State coup committee.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7480New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 18:40:59
@mrmhead Said

Apparently a terrorist hate-group supported and populated by the Deep State coup committee.

Obviously they don't have any information that would exonerate him.

If they did, the best defense would be to take the offensive... slam dunk the proof of no wrong doing down the throats of the liberals... and 2020 would potentially be a landslide against the Dems on all fronts.

, Florida
#7481New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 22:42:23
@mrmhead Said

It's a moving target. Wait a week if the existing hysteria won't materialize into a thing and something else will pop up. Is Russia collusion not bloody enough? Then how about bribery with Ukraine? Wait a minute!! The bribery thing isn't panning out? (I wonder if it's better or worse to scuttle the Ukraine problem considering it could open questions about Hunter Biden....)

Okay, then maybe we can nail Trump like we did Al Capone. If Trump lashes back with our meandering un-ending talk of impeachment (and know he will) we'll get him for not being nice and use all sorts of official language and hope no-one knows the difference.

He's being impeached for not liking being impeached. How unbecoming can one president be?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7482New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 23:17:22
@gakINGKONG Said

It's a moving target. Wait a week if the existing hysteria won't materialize into a thing and something else will pop up. Is Russia collusion not bloody enough? Then how about bribery with Ukraine? Wait a minute!!

John Gotti felt the same way, how many times are they going to investigate me.

Then his #1 guy turned on him, and "they" didn't need to do any more investigations.

Maybe Trump should stop acting like a corrupt dumb ass, then there would be nothing to investigate.

, Florida
#7483New Post! Dec 12, 2019 @ 23:57:45
At least with our search for saddam’s weapons of mass destruction there is a thought to maybe Syria could have used the original wmds or maybe mr t used them against Apollo in rocky 3.

But there will never ever be Russia collusion or quid pro quo with Ukraine and we’ll drink down the abominable impeachment as the nightmare fever-dream and just keep marching.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7484New Post! Dec 13, 2019 @ 00:35:35
@gakINGKONG Said

At least with our search for saddam’s weapons of mass destruction there is a thought to maybe Syria could have used the original wmds or maybe mr t used them against Apollo in rocky 3.

But there will never ever be Russia collusion or quid pro quo with Ukraine and we’ll drink down the abominable impeachment as the nightmare fever-dream and just keep marching.

All hail our lord god and savior Donald “Jesus Christ” Trump!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7485New Post! Dec 13, 2019 @ 01:42:21
President Donald Trump is paying up after conceding that he used his charitable foundation at times as a personal piggy bank.

Trump has wired $2 million to pay a court-ordered fine for misusing the Trump Foundation in part to further his business interests and 2016 presidential run, New York Attorney General Letitia James said Tuesday. The money will be distributed to eight charities.

About $1.8 million left in the Trump Foundation’s bank account was also split among the nonprofits getting fine money, along with $11,525 that Trump paid back for spending foundation money on sports memorabilia and champagne at a charity gala.

"Trump’s fine and the charity’s funds will be split evenly among eight organizations, including...the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Each charity is getting about $476,000." So I guess the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum is one of the groups he defrauded.

Thief in Chief.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...497 498 499 500 501 ...614 615 616 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs