Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...496 497 498 499 500 ...614 615 616 · >>
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7456New Post! Dec 10, 2019 @ 02:47:57
@mrmhead Said

It's not that he suddenly did a nasty deed.

It's just the way he is. There are so many "close to the border" things. But finally something that should stick.

But because "that's just the way he is" is why his minions defend him tooth an nail. They identify in him the a*****e that they want to be but don't have the balls to be that way themselves. .. to try and take advantage of every situation for the betterment of oneself.

Isn't that kind of counter "society"?

So they feel empowered by the proxy war .

.. he's like the Andrew Dice Clay of politics.

I like the argument well Biden did it also, which...

A) is factually incorrect

AND

B) Is a stupid argument.

IF Biden did it also, he should be investigated and thrown in jail...

If "we" are going to let people off the hook because some other guy, supposedly, got away with it... rule of law is out... any and all behavior is acceptable.

Besides, if the Republicans had any brains, they would have off loaded Trump over a year ago. Pence would have become president... and with the so called strong economy, Pence would have likely ended up with two full terms in office, plus nearly two of Trump's years in office. The Republicans would have looked like they took the high road and the Democrats would be floundering... as it is, Trump is his own worst enemy and an albatross around the neck of the Republicans. If Trump does lose the election, it will be his own fault and the Republicans will be the ones who suffer.

Of course I still think Trump is going to win... so none of "it" matters.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7457New Post! Dec 10, 2019 @ 20:16:59
But precisely because we cannot read the ill intent of the president, the accusation of bribery had to be scuttled.

So, we're left with the high crimes and misdemeanors of ugliness and smelly socks balled up and tossed under the sink.

This will make it so much easier for the Republican Senate to make up their minds and we can all guess what they'll do.
Darkman666 On about 12 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7458New Post! Dec 10, 2019 @ 22:46:19
This will make it so much easier for the Republican Senate to make up their minds and we can all guess what they'll do.

they will pass a bill that vanna white will be permanent host on the wheel of fortune.

good bye, you buzzard, pat!!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7459New Post! Dec 10, 2019 @ 23:10:30
@gakINGKONG Said

But precisely because we cannot read the ill intent of the president, the accusation of bribery had to be scuttled.

So, we're left with the high crimes and misdemeanors of ugliness and smelly socks balled up and tossed under the sink.

1. We all know exactly what Trump’s intent was. He literally told us all >>> the Ukraine President to make a public announcement that Biden Jr was being investigated by the Ukraine.

2. The Senate has already decided the outcome of their “trial”.

, Florida
#7460New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 02:17:03
Is anyone above the law? Sometimes I think about that.

I’m not. I know for sure I’m not above the law.

But what about Donald J Trump. Is he above the law? Hmmm.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7461New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 02:21:47
@gakINGKONG Said

Is anyone above the law? Sometimes I think about that.

I’m not. I know for sure I’m not above the law.

But what about Donald J Trump. Is he above the law? Hmmm.

Should he be above the law?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7462New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 02:33:56
@gakINGKONG Said

... Donald J Trump. Is he above the law?

Of course our Lord God, Saviour of Humanity, King of MAGA, Donald Jesus Christ Trump is above the law...

...and rightfully so.

, Florida
#7463New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 11:40:50
@mrmhead Said

Should he be above the law?

He should be inside the law. Like a good meatloaf.

NE, Ohio
#7464New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 13:02:11
@gakINGKONG Said

He should be inside the law. Like a good meatloaf.

At least with meatloaf, you can depend on the boundaries and limits it will respect.

NE, Ohio
#7465New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 13:05:44
@chaski Said

Of course our Lord God, Saviour of Humanity, King of MAGA, Donald Jesus Christ Trump is above the law...

...and rightfully so.

I hear he's drafting an executive order to suspend the laws of physics and space-time so he too can fly around the world in one night, visiting all of his golf courses.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7466New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 16:41:48
@mrmhead Said

I hear he's drafting an executive order to suspend the laws of physics and space-time so he too can fly around the world in one night, visiting all of his golf courses.

Why not?

The Republicans now believes that Trump is a better president that Abraham Lincoln and also a better president George Washington.

What a bunch of idiots.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#7467New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 16:51:49
@mrmhead Said

chuckle

NE, Ohio
#7468New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 19:58:34
IF
"There was no crime because Ukraine got the money without the investigation announcement"

THEN
There was no crime in opening the Russian investigation "into Trump" because Trump was not indicted

... RIGHT?

So the GOPers investigation into the investigation into Trump won't find a crime because no crime was found.

And we have to keep specifying "Trump" because we cannot forget that the REAL investigation into RUSSIAN Interference resulted in:

5 people sent to prison
2 convictions
7 guilty pleas
37 people charged and
199 overall criminal counts
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7469New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 22:13:48
I have invented what I call the TCBOH Test.

T: I read the details of what Trump has done in his own words. Then I read a news story that says what he did. If possible I compare the facts to Trump speaking either directly to “us” via FoxNews or at one of his pep rallies. If the two sets of facts actually match up, I move on to the CBOH…

C: In every instance where the news article says either “the president” or “Trump” I pretend like it says Bill Clinton… if that makes me think that something wrong was done, I move on to…

B: In every instance where the news article says either “the president” or “Trump” I pretend like it says George Bush… if that makes me think that something wrong was done, I move on to…

O: In every instance where the news article says either “the president” or “Trump” I pretend like it says Barack Obama… if that makes me think that something wrong was done, I move on to…

H: In every instance where the news article says either “the president” or “Trump” I pretend like it says Hillary Clinton… if that makes me think that something wrong was done, I move on to…

> Clearly Trump did something wrong <

I don’t try to justify the behavior or action. I don’t complain that “the other guy did it also”. I just acknowledge the fact that what Trump did was in fact wrong.

And thus I have come to the conclusion that Trump should be removed from office as soon as possible.

, Florida
#7470New Post! Dec 11, 2019 @ 23:46:33
Solemnity is an important word. I think if I wanted someone to take me seriously for a change and this time I really really meant it, I would use a word like solemn.

Example: it is our solemn duty to Impeach the guy and we'll use his full name.

We're not laughing. It's not a joke. No politics here, just seriously, solemnly--being of sound mind and sound judgment--with no ill will and no goofin around.

Guys, we're serious. He must be found guilty of something or we'll have to answer to the people who want his head on a stake.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...496 497 498 499 500 ...614 615 616 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs