mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7381New Post! Nov 20, 2019 @ 23:09:19
@mrmhead Said

From Wiki:
2012: Ukraine investigations into Zlochevsky - owner of Bursima
2014: Hunter joins Burisma board
2015: Shokin becomes Ukraine prosecutor general "inheriting" investigation
Many gov'ts and others concerned Shokin wasn't doing his job and protecting elites " to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering"

"Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016 citing corruption in the office, provided documents to Bloomberg News indicating that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant. Also, the investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before Hunter Biden joined the company."

So, yeah, I'm OK with that.

Oh, here's another brief timeline:

Aug 12: Whistleblower complaint filed
Sept 9: Announcement of Trump-Guiliani-Ukraine investigation
Sept 11: Aid is released! (what a coinky-dink)

and then
Sept 25: Whistleblower complaint released to congress (why so late?)

One question I have .... Did no one tell Trump that what he was doing was wrong?
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7382New Post! Nov 21, 2019 @ 00:08:38
Recently I heard someone (me!) say that Donald Trump has personally killed 70 million people. Now, I personally don’t believe that to be a fact. But before we all start laughing our heads off just remember this could be the very narrative that we all need to bring awareness to the pure evil of this man’s heart. I know that I know that I know that if he had a chance Donald Trump would in fact kill 70 million people in one day. That’s more than communist China. Imagine the irony. Trump is actually worse than China! How crazy is that?

Or is it? Maybe we need a man like this to kill us all and save the planet.

Or whatever.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7383New Post! Nov 21, 2019 @ 00:26:37
@gakINGKONG Said

Recently I heard someone (me!) say that Donald Trump has personally killed 70 million people. Now, I personally don’t believe that to be a fact. But before we all start laughing our heads off just remember this could be the very narrative that we all need to bring awareness to the pure evil of this man’s heart. I know that I know that I know that if he had a chance Donald Trump would in fact kill 70 million people in one day. That’s more than communist China. Imagine the irony. Trump is actually worse than China! How crazy is that?

Or is it? Maybe we need a man like this to kill us all and save the planet.

Or whatever.

So you invented a bulls*** statement ("Trump has personally killed 70 million people" )... and now you are saying that because it is your fabricated bulls*** statement, Trump is a good guy and innocent of any and all wrong doing.

(Now that is a truly brilliant f***ing train of logic.)

I guess as a starting point that means that he did not cheat on all three of his wives, which he has publicly admitted to doing, and going through to all his other I wish I was Don Corleone behavior...

All hail our lord and savior Donald Jesus Christ Trump!!!

PS

Dear gakINGKONG,

As odd as it might seem to you, there are actually some logical arguments in favor of your beloved messiah... you should consider working on those instead of saying idiotic s*** like, here is a bunch of nonsensical bulls***, therefore we should all love Trump...

Rational argument...

Just a thought.

Carry on with the idiocy... you bring happiness in the form of laughter to all of my friends, both liberal & conservative.

Signed... Yours always,
Chaski.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7384New Post! Nov 21, 2019 @ 00:28:43
@mrmhead Said

I wonder if that is the same sharpie the White House Hurricane Forecasters used?

Probably...

I (obviously) find it funny that he both needs to write notes like this to himself, and that he needs to write notes to himself in giant font so that he can read his own notes to himself...

PS
I'm guessing memory is another thing that challenges him.

NE, Ohio
#7385New Post! Nov 21, 2019 @ 00:44:37
@chaski Said

PS
I'm guessing memory is another thing that challenges him.

What does he have to remember? Surely not facts.

, Florida
#7386New Post! Nov 22, 2019 @ 11:13:04
It’s gonna be a great day!! Who wants peaches? Mmmm peaches....

NE, Ohio
#7387New Post! Nov 22, 2019 @ 12:44:05
@gakINGKONG Said

It’s gonna be a great day!! Who wants peaches? Mmmm peaches....

After 3 days of testimony, they should have enough sound-bytes for the 2020 campaign season.

NE, Ohio
#7388New Post! Nov 22, 2019 @ 13:23:39
Have you ever been near a phone call between two people where you can hear who's on the other end, and what's being said?

I have. .. without even trying.

Trump wants a senate trial
- Of course he does. It's a stacked deck. .. It'll prove nothing, other than GOPer senators are spineless and don't care about anything but their party WINNING.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7389New Post! Nov 22, 2019 @ 15:48:07
I think its pretty funny that the Senate is working with the White House on the parameters of a Senate "impeachment trial".

Kind of like the judge, jury and prosecution all working with the defense on the defense's trial strategy; ...don't worry Don Corleone, there is no way you will be found guilty...
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7390New Post! Nov 23, 2019 @ 04:29:17
@mrmhead Said

Have you ever been near a phone call between two people where you can hear who's on the other end, and what's being said?

I have. .. without even trying.

Trump wants a senate trial
- Of course he does. It's a stacked deck. .. It'll prove nothing, other than GOPer senators are spineless and don't care about anything but their party WINNING.

I overhear so many phone calls on the daily. People seem to not realize how loud they are talking and how loud they have the volume up on their phones.

Or they forget how loud they are talking in the library or in a restaurant/food area.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#7391New Post! Nov 24, 2019 @ 05:33:59
@mrmhead Said

Ignorance can be fixed.
Stupidity is forever.

some stupidity is genetic.

some stupidity is learned.

some stupidity is intentional a way to avoid work..
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#7392New Post! Nov 24, 2019 @ 05:42:40
@mrmhead Said

Get Well Mr Trump from whatever you are recovering from.

Hopefully you won't need those Brain Damage glasses.

, Florida
#7393New Post! Nov 24, 2019 @ 14:19:11
@Leon Said

The right wing conspiracy theory media nut jobs only have themselves to blame for starting this whole impeachment mess. If they hadn’t fed our orange baboon with their completely baseless and repeatedly disproven contrived stories in the first place, he would have had no reason to attempt to volley them over to the Ukrainians.

So, yes, thank bad reporting.

The only right-wing conspiracy theory media nut jobs I can think of is maybe Alex Jones.

Would you be willing to forward a link to other nut jobs? Thanks.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7394New Post! Nov 25, 2019 @ 01:00:13
This one is for @gakINGKONG:

I know that you like (love?) to post polling numbers form Rasmussen Reports, as if to say they are a legitimate polling site that actually presents polling numbers that are in line with reality.

You should like this one: Emerson (a pretty liberal college) is posting Trump approval numbers (this time above Rasmussen) of 48% approval for Trump.

Interestingly Emerson seems to normally be in line with other objective polling organizations that have tended to show about 43% (+/-) approval rating for Trump. And, again, Emerson is a fairly liberal outfit.

So, assuming that they are continuing their pattern of being objective, this is an interesting upward divergence for Trump. He and his followers (aka you @gakINGKONG) should promote this poll.

Note: I have presented this "fact" as it is in line with my belief system that "facts" are important... regardless of whether or not you "like" them.
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#7395New Post! Nov 25, 2019 @ 11:44:12
@chaski Said

This one is for @gakINGKONG:

I know that you like (love?) to post polling numbers form Rasmussen Reports, as if to say they are a legitimate polling site that actually presents polling numbers that are in line with reality.

You should like this one: Emerson (a pretty liberal college) is posting Trump approval numbers (this time above Rasmussen) of 48% approval for Trump.

Interestingly Emerson seems to normally be in line with other objective polling organizations that have tended to show about 43% (+/-) approval rating for Trump. And, again, Emerson is a fairly liberal outfit.

So, assuming that they are continuing their pattern of being objective, this is an interesting upward divergence for Trump. He and his followers (aka you @gakINGKONG) should promote this poll.

Note: I have presented this "fact" as it is in line with my belief system that "facts" are important... regardless of whether or not you "like" them.

Of coarse you would pass over the fact the both polls have black support of our President Trump at 34.something not a good thing for any dem wanting to win in 2020
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...491 492 493 494 495 ...614 615 616 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs