AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...489 490 491 492 493 ...614 615 616 · >>
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7351New Post! Nov 18, 2019 @ 01:25:44
@4d4m Said

Pence will become the president and Christianity will take the blame for WWIII

If there is a WWIII.... who better to be the blame?
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#7352New Post! Nov 18, 2019 @ 05:13:04
The CIA
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7353New Post! Nov 18, 2019 @ 06:07:33
@4d4m Said

The CIA

The Culinary Institute of America.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7354New Post! Nov 18, 2019 @ 13:37:14
@4d4m Said

Pence will become the president and Christianity will take the blame for WWIII

I’m okay with that. Who doesn’t want a good war now and again?
Conflict On April 03, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#7355New Post! Nov 18, 2019 @ 14:56:01
@gakINGKONG Said

I sure do. You just asked a very good question, mate. The answer is we all should. Speaking a his iconic character on ST Voyager, John Delancie said war can be an engine of change and he was right. We brought down slavery, oppression and social engineering through the last two world wars and the war in Iraq helped diminish the power of terrorism. It's a lack of open armed conflict that's made the world's population in places too high. Peace has burgeoned our numbers, made the privatization of life so important that some have gotten soft. I mean, in my town, the tax returns from people working here is so low that without the independent businesses, the tax system could collapse. Commerce of household items like televisions, tablets and smart phones have made some people more complacent and afraid of loosing what they have. In the past, we didn't rest on our luxury so much and the world was a more balanced place. We weren't so self-indulgent and we learned to value what we had and stand up for it.

Now, there is the idea that we don't need to do that anymore because life is so easy, so easy there is no reason to get into a dispute of any kind.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7356New Post! Nov 18, 2019 @ 16:03:24
@gakINGKONG Said

@Conflict Said

I sure do. You just asked a very good question, mate. The answer is we all should. Speaking a his iconic character on ST Voyager, John Delancie said war can be an engine of change and he was right. We brought down slavery, oppression and social engineering through the last two world wars and the war in Iraq helped diminish the power of terrorism. It's a lack of open armed conflict that's made the world's population in places too high. Peace has burgeoned our numbers, made the privatization of life so important that some have gotten soft. I mean, in my town, the tax returns from people working here is so low that without the independent businesses, the tax system could collapse. Commerce of household items like televisions, tablets and smart phones have made some people more complacent and afraid of loosing what they have. In the past, we didn't rest on our luxury so much and the world was a more balanced place. We weren't so self-indulgent and we learned to value what we had and stand up for it.

Now, there is the idea that we don't need to do that anymore because life is so easy, so easy there is no reason to get into a dispute of any kind.

Yes... war is like a super cool party where old greedy men make a bunch of money by sending their children to kill other people's children and then die or come back home physically and/or mentally damaged...

Who wouldn't want another one!?

The bigger the war the better!

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7357New Post! Nov 18, 2019 @ 16:44:25
@chaski Said

Yes... war is like a super cool party where old greedy men make a bunch of money by sending their children to kill other people's children and then die or come back home physically and/or mentally damaged...

Who wouldn't want another one!?

The bigger the war the better!

Because waiting around for a Zombie Apocalypse or an Earth-scorching CME is getting old.

, Florida
#7358New Post! Nov 18, 2019 @ 22:02:25
One time I was walking home from school in an ice-storm and Donald Trump drove up in his truck and ran me over almost. I dove into an ice bank and nearly froze but thank goodness a Saint Bernard from the Bernie Sanders 2020 election team found me and gave me a mini-keg of absinthe to help me stay fuzzy until I actually died from exposure.

Trust me on this one kids, Trump is a bad guy unless you don't agree then whatever it's fine. I don't care.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7359New Post! Nov 18, 2019 @ 22:23:43
@gakINGKONG Said

Trump is a bad guy...

Really more of a bad guy wan·na·be.

In actuality he is little more than a draft dodging coward that is way over rated by his fandom who are a mix of the extremely naive, the willfully ignorant, the poorly educated... and the oh my god Hillary is coming to get us dupes.

Side note: Hillary lost. Really, I swear it, she lost. She's gone from the game; Elvis has left the building! She isn't coming to get "you".

, Florida
#7360New Post! Nov 19, 2019 @ 00:41:50
Once upon a time, there was a molehill named Donald Trump. Now, this molehill was very arrogant and one day decided to tattoo black diamond ski runs upon his buttocks until the parliament one day decreed that only mountains were allowed to have this and upon which hearing the news the molehill lit upon Twitter and Tweeted his most audacious tweet.

The end.

Keep America Great Again Vote Donald J Trump 2020!!!

NE, Ohio
#7361New Post! Nov 19, 2019 @ 02:02:56
Even though the flashy star of the minor leagues was coddled by a big league team, they could not protect him from himself.

, Florida
#7362New Post! Nov 19, 2019 @ 13:37:55
Chris, so far the evidence is uncontradicted that the president used taxpayer dollars to help him cheat a woolly mammoth crawling down my leg.

Or something.

, Florida
#7363New Post! Nov 19, 2019 @ 13:41:10
@Conflict Said

G I Joe!!!

NE, Ohio
#7364New Post! Nov 19, 2019 @ 14:07:39
Getting a taste of his own medicine:

North Korea on Monday responded to a tweet by U.S. President Donald Trump that hinted at another summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, saying it has no interest in giving Trump further meetings to brag about unless it gets something substantial in return.

, Florida
#7365New Post! Nov 19, 2019 @ 22:53:34
There was an orphan named Ignorance who lived in the great wood who survived without a bottom jaw with bandages wrapped about her face and neck. Ignorance put insects and rainwater directly into the neck so as to not die. Upon hearing the news Donald Trump was illegitimately put into the office of President she went into a fit of rage and transformed into a Demogorgon then wreaking havoc upon the land. Woe! Woe! Woe unto us in this dark and horrible time!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...489 490 491 492 493 ...614 615 616 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs