Trump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...484 485 486 487 488 ...614 615 616 · >>
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7276New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 00:36:48
@Cpat92 Said

Am I the only one who thinks no good will come if he gets impeached?

Goodness lost it's appeal some time back.

Americans think it's fine to hate each other I suppose.

Oh well.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7277New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 01:38:55
@Cpat92 Said

Is there no good in holding our political leaders responsible for their actions?

What “good” could come from giving Trump a pass on this?

Would you be given a pass? (Not while you were in the Marines.)

Why should a lying draft dodging coward be given special treatment?

We will never get good leaders until we all hold them all 100% accountable for their behavior,

Zero tolerance for bad leaders.... and leaders who are bad peoples,
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7278New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 02:07:44
@Cpat92 Said

2nd answer: obviously you were not around for “Watergate”.. and the Clinton impeachment probably had little impact on your life...

Guess what.,, some people, during both of those situations, thought and said “will any good come from this?”

And we as a county survived.

If our county is not stronger than our elected leaders, we are a farce.

, Florida
#7279New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 02:29:36
Never has there ever ever been a time like now so hey HRC sure why not throw your hat into the ring. It’ll be like that carnival game you’re so sure to win.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7280New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 02:58:03
@gakINGKONG Said

Never has there ever ever been a time like now..

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7281New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 03:59:40
@Cpat92 Said

Of course no good will come. It’s a horrible thing for a president to be charged for high crimes and misdemeanors. Someone we picked seriously f***ed up and screwed the country.
So yeah not really much choice in having to do it. But letting it go is just as f***ed up and will screw the country.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7282New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 05:22:35
@chaski Said

Is there no good in holding our political leaders responsible for their actions?

What “good” could come from giving Trump a pass on this?

Would you be given a pass? (Not while you were in the Marines.)

Why should a lying draft dodging coward be given special treatment?

We will never get good leaders until we all hold them all 100% accountable for their behavior,

Zero tolerance for bad leaders.... and leaders who are bad peoples,

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold our political leaders accountable. It's not about giving anyone a pass either. I wouldn't be given a pass, even if I was still active duty. Anyway, the left punishing him doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing. If we agree to hold the President accountable for his actions, successes, and failures, then we shouldn't hesitate to hold the rest of them accountable. Even those who are looking to "bring him to justice."
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7283New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 05:26:13
@chaski Said

2nd answer: obviously you were not around for “Watergate”.. and the Clinton impeachment probably had little impact on your life...

Guess what.,, some people, during both of those situations, thought and said: “will any good come from this?”

And we as a county survived.

If our county is not stronger than our elected leaders, we are a farce.

Thank you for the second answer. I do believe, though, that the knowledge we'll survive isn't right, and there's no telling when such an action can lead us to become much more vulnerable. In all honesty, I'm still farfetched with some of the crimes they are trying to find proof for.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7284New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 06:08:01
@Cpat92 Said

Anyway, the left punishing him doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing.

Is the "left" punishing him... or just revealing what he had done.

From what I can see, he hasn't yet been "punished".

@Cpat92 Said

If we agree to hold the President accountable for his actions, successes, and failures, then we shouldn't hesitate to hold the rest of them accountable.

Correct.

@Cpat92 Said

Even those who are looking to "bring him to justice."

So... are you saying that those who call him (or anyone) out for their wrong doing, should also be punished? The witnesses of wrong doing should be punished?

So... the criminal goes to jail with the cop... the prosecutor... and the judge...the witnesses and the victims?

That seems a bit off... to me.

> If Trump is found to have done wrong, he should face the consequences... not his accusers.

> If Trump is found to have done NO wrong, then he faces no punishment.

Quite frankly, Trump has brought all this negative attention on to himself. Most other normal humans would have remained silent, while Trump has literally (from day one) been complaining, crying, ranting and raving in the media and on twitter...

It is said the the squeaking wheel gets the grease.... Trump has been the biggest squeaking wheel every... and he is getting the grease...

Anything that comes to him, he has been crying for.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7285New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 06:25:02
@Cpat92 Said

I'm still farfetched with some of the crimes they are trying to find proof for.

Look only at the facts.

Forget the media. Forget the Democrats. Forget the Republicans.

Look at Trump's behavior.

It is acceptable... or not.

Quite frankly you are a Marine... you know the commitment you made... the consequences... the potential sacrifices... Your President NEVER committed to what you did... he is a draft dodger and a coward... he does not deserver your attention... he does not deserve your trust... you were as a Marine prepared to die for your country... your president is a coward who has no thought nor value for you... you are, to him, a fly... a pawn... less than nothing... you are expendable to him... a man who would not sacrifice a dollar for your life...

Defend him if you want to... if you feel it is your duty... but your trust, faith, belief, dedication to our country is wasted on him... his is a fraud... a Mob Boss want-to-be... a liar.. a coward....

You don't have to agree with me.

I respect you... you are a Marine... you are (as far as I can tell) an honest and good man...

Your president... my president is filth.

You do not have to agree with me, and your disagreement does not reduce my respect for you.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7286New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 07:31:02
@chaski Said

Is the "left" punishing him... or just revealing what he had done.

From what I can see, he hasn't yet been "punished".

Correct.

So... are you saying that those who call him (or anyone) out for their wrong doing, should also be punished? The witnesses of wrong doing should be punished?

So... the criminal goes to jail with the cop... the prosecutor... and the judge...the witnesses and the victims?

That seems a bit off... to me.

> If Trump is found to have done wrong, he should face the consequences... not his accusers.

> If Trump is found to have done NO wrong, then he faces no punishment.

Quite frankly, Trump has brought all this negative attention on to himself. Most other normal humans would have remained silent, while Trump has literally (from day one) been complaining, crying, ranting and raving in the media and on twitter...

It is said the the squeaking wheel gets the grease.... Trump has been the biggest squeaking wheel every... and he is getting the grease...

Anything that comes to him, he has been crying for.

What I'm saying is, he's not the only one in the wrong here. Some of them on that end have filthy hands as well. Some may be overshadowed by the accusations, whining, crying and attention-seeking behavior (this goes for every side). They are pursuing this and even have some on their side telling them they may be going too far. Watching dirty people rat out dirty people does nothing for me. Even at a high level like that, I'm more worried of the risks than benefits.
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#7287New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 08:07:12
It is possible that Mr Trump was installed as an outsider Republican. By outsider I mean not a neocon which is the faction that has controlled the Republican Party since Ronald Reagan was the president. The neocons have lost favor with most conservatives. The result was the Tea Party. The purpose would be to make such an a** of himself, and by association the Tea Party, that the neocons could retake control of the conservative party. It should be noted that Mr Trumps political activism has taken some turns. He started out as a Republican 1986, became a member of the Reform Party in 1999, became a Democrat in 2001 and then a Republican again in 2009. Mr Trump has made political contributions both parties.
Having said all that he did not bow to pressure recently to attack Iran. The next thing you know a CIA whistle blower is coming up with a case to have him impeached. Things are more complex in politics than most people are aware of or for the most part care to know.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Political_career
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#7288New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 08:14:49
It should also be noted that having dirt on someone or leverage is generally a way to control them. The dirt is no good once it is used to destroy the person. So, if the CIA knew Trump was using his office and money intended for Ukraine for personal political gain why did they not out him immediately? The FBI raided Jeffrey Epstein's mansion. Do they have evidence to bring charges against Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump or any others? If so, why aren't they filing criminal charges?

, Florida
#7289New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 12:18:16
I heard Donald Trump’s misspellings are frequent. He cain’t even Twitter with tiny hands and big hair so it’s no wonder everyone is impeaching him all the time. He’s like Biff from Back to The Future movie but in real life and no time travel. Give me some peaches!!! I want in.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7290New Post! Nov 13, 2019 @ 13:17:28
@Cpat92 Said

What I'm saying is, he's not the only one in the wrong here. Some of them on that end have filthy hands as well. Some may be overshadowed by the accusations, whining, crying and attention-seeking behavior (this goes for every side). They are pursuing this and even have some on their side telling them they may be going too far. Watching dirty people rat out dirty people does nothing for me. Even at a high level like that, I'm more worried of the risks than benefits.

Maybe that's why GOPers are trying to get out of testifying.
Who knew what when?

"They should check out Pence" .. does that tell you anything about the integrity of the person that less than half of the nation voted for?

Why did they try to bury the transcripts AFTER the call. As I've read, usually the prep work to tightly secure a high-stakes call is done BEFORE the call is made. This was not about national security secrets regarding troop positions or covert operations against Russia. The transcripts were published. And maybe we'll even get a cozy fireside reading of the transcripts in full!

Maybe it's not at the level of "the cover up is worse than the crime" - but is sure does look suspicious.
AND - there were a number of people on the call that were alarmed by it as well.

Why weren't Vindmans corrections included?

Notice that most of the GOPers defense lies in process and procedure.

Do YOU think it's OK for someone in office to use the weight of said office to influence a foreign power for personal gain?

This is one instance that's been caught. How many more times and ways has Trump played this game?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...484 485 486 487 488 ...614 615 616 · >>

4 browsing (0 members - 4 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs