Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...460 461 462 463 464 ...614 615 616 · >>
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6916New Post! Aug 24, 2019 @ 14:54:27
@mrmhead Said

Well, I imagine big wooden crosses are pretty heavy for most of those centenarians.

Another myth... fake news created for the dumb.

The demographic of white protestant male racists of 100 years ago who were part of the KKK are now self identifying white male racists who are members of various white supremacy groups including the KKK, Aryan Nations and many many others who support Cadet Bone Spurs (aka the chosen one).

The extremist of ANTIFA are a different demographic.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#6917New Post! Aug 24, 2019 @ 15:18:14
@mrmhead Said

Well, I imagine big wooden crosses are pretty heavy for most of those centenarians.

Dear Mr M head

Greetings.

I need to take a moment as an aside an offer you a portion of congratulations. I see your humor for what it is and I sense that there are probably times you would like to lash out further.

I suffer no delusion of impacting internet culture in some earth-shaking way. I just have to call balls and strikes as I see them.

Conflating words and violence isn't cool. It's one thing to say you're fighting capitalism or fighting white male privilege or something. But those bozo's are dressed like Ninja's and physically hurting others and doing property damage--the very definition of terror and exactly the thing they say they're protesting. Antifa are the facsists. Further, they get a pass from the major media and now I guess from the last remaining moderator of this very forum.

It should be as obvious as the nose on David Duke's face that the hallmark of liberalism is the free trade of ideas. But hey, keep the momentum going of zero platforming the competition and catch em on the back end with a milkshake ninja in case they didn't get the message to sit down and shut up.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6918New Post! Aug 24, 2019 @ 16:09:43
@gakINGKONG Said

Dear Mr M head

Greetings.

I need to take a moment as an aside an offer you a portion of congratulations. I see your humor for what it is and I sense that there are probably times you would like to lash out further.

I suffer no delusion of impacting internet culture in some earth-shaking way. I just have to call balls and strikes as I see them.

Conflating words and violence isn't cool. It's one thing to say you're fighting capitalism or fighting white male privilege or something. But those bozo's are dressed like Ninja's and physically hurting others and doing property damage--the very definition of terror and exactly the thing they say they're protesting. Antifa are the facsists. Further, they get a pass from the major media and now I guess from the last remaining moderator of this very forum.

It should be as obvious as the nose on David Duke's face that the hallmark of liberalism is the free trade of ideas. But hey, keep the momentum going of zero platforming the competition and catch em on the back end with a milkshake ninja in case they didn't get the message to sit down and shut up.

If you acknowledge the existence of white supremacy movements and white supremacists, your words would be more meaningful.

As it is, all you really do is say "the other side is bad".
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6919New Post! Aug 24, 2019 @ 17:03:08
@gakINGKONG Said

The people who wore white robes and burned crosses 70 years ago are now wearing all black and throwing milkshakes in Portland.

Bull f***ing s***.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6920New Post! Aug 24, 2019 @ 22:56:28
@gakINGKONG Said

Dear Mr M head

Greetings.

Oh that's right, Antifa was throwing milkshakes, while the white supremacists are driving cars into crowds.

But you might want to check your history - The KKK was not necessarily anti-fascist. They had other goals in mind.

NE, Ohio
#6921New Post! Aug 24, 2019 @ 23:01:05
@DiscordTiger Said

Bull f***ing s***.

Precise and to the point!

NE, Ohio
#6922New Post! Aug 25, 2019 @ 16:24:27
Joe Walsh to run for GOP Pres ticket!!

I wonder if he'll pick someone from the James Gang or Eagles to be his running mate!?

I bet Walsh-Henley would get a lot of votes!
Imagine the crowd at the inauguration!!

"Spent the last year Rocky Mountain Way..."
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#6923New Post! Aug 26, 2019 @ 10:06:55
I just heard that he’s even more destructive than Hitler, Stalin and Mao!

That means at least 47 or 48 (more even?) people have been wrongfully killed because of what Mr. Trump thinks and feels. If that is true I hope they (random group like America or something) put a stop to it.

Dear Mr. Trump please for the love of all that is good and holy stop being as destructive as Stalin, Mao, and Hitler!!
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#6924New Post! Aug 26, 2019 @ 14:18:25
@gakINGKONG Said

That means at least 47 or 48 (more even?) people have been wrongfully killed because of what Mr. Trump thinks and feels. If that is true I hope they (random group like America or something) put a stop to it.

Dear Mr. Trump please for the love of all that is good and holy stop being as destructive as Stalin, Mao, and Hitler!!

Hitler 6 million
Trump 47

Trump has so catching up to do
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6925New Post! Aug 26, 2019 @ 15:04:44
@gakINGKONG Said

Yes.

Dr. Allen Frances, the psychiatrist who made that comment, is apparently an idiot who has little or no grasp of history.

Quite frankly Dr. Frances has also created serious doubt as to his psychiatrist expertise.

Nitwit.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6926New Post! Aug 31, 2019 @ 17:03:36
Cavuto (FoxNews) to President Trump:

"I’m not the one who said tariffs are a wonderful thing. You are. Just like I’m not the one who said Mexico would pay for the wall. You did. Just like I’m not the one who claimed that Russia didn’t meddle in the 2016 election. You did. I’m sorry if you don’t like these facts being brought up, but they are not fake because I did. What would be fake is if I never did.... Hard as it is to fathom, Mr. President, just because you’re the leader of the free world doesn’t entitle you to a free pass... just a free press.”

NE, Ohio
#6927New Post! Aug 31, 2019 @ 17:11:05
@chaski Said

Cavuto (FoxNews) to President Trump:

"I’m not the one who said tariffs are a wonderful thing. You are. Just like I’m not the one who said Mexico would pay for the wall. You did. Just like I’m not the one who claimed that Russia didn’t meddle in the 2016 election. You did. I’m sorry if you don’t like these facts being brought up, but they are not fake because I did. What would be fake is if I never did.... Hard as it is to fathom, Mr. President, just because you’re the leader of the free world doesn’t entitle you to a free pass... just a free press.”

Wow!
I bet that's it - Trump is going to fire Fox News

... He can do that, you know, he's the president. Look it up!

NE, Ohio
#6928New Post! Aug 31, 2019 @ 17:15:59
Then, apparently a WaPo reporter decided to violate an "off-the-record" understanding with the now-ex WH assistant.
... over some stupid gossip about trump that's hardly of national concern
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6929New Post! Aug 31, 2019 @ 19:29:27
@mrmhead Said

Then, apparently a WaPo reporter decided to violate an "off-the-record" understanding with the now-ex WH assistant.
... over some stupid gossip about trump that's hardly of national concern

"Madeleine Westerhout reportedly told press her boss avoids being photographed with his youngest daughter, due to her weight."

Probably fake news... but pretty much in line with Trump's normal behavior.

NE, Ohio
#6930New Post! Aug 31, 2019 @ 20:31:32
@chaski Said

"Madeleine Westerhout reportedly told press her boss avoids being photographed with his youngest daughter, due to her weight."

Probably fake news... but pretty much in line with Trump's normal behavior.

Yeah, I read that, and again, it doesn't surprise me coming from Trump.
But it's no place for Westerhout to discuss it, so she was rightfully fired. She made a mistake - no matter what the conditions were- and that is the consequences.

But also, the reporter shouldn't have breached a code of conduct for such petty behavior - I doubt if many were really surprised.

I read that "the talk" was already circulating in the WH before WaPo reported -
(at least as I interpreted the propaganda) so there was no need for the leak for it to get attention...

Shiny object
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...460 461 462 463 464 ...614 615 616 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs